Cheaper than 2 months of gym membership

>cheaper than 2 months of gym membership
>no lost time actually getting to the gym
>no other people judging you

Should I just get a bar and weights?

dumbbells > barbell

>cheaper than two months of gym membership

Where do you live? Either that or what cheap hollow Chinese bars and weights are you buying?

Yeah but you're pretty much limited to deadlifts, rows, cleans and clean & press/jerk. Maybe landmine press and T bar rows too. You need somewhere to do pullups, bench, squat and dips

this is absolutely retarded

get yourself a bench and rack too and you'll be all set

>rack
For what purpose

So he can squat and bench? As well as simplify OHP.

Hack squats are better tho

you forgot
>no qts in leggings

not really because benching with dumbbells gets really fucking annoying after 75 pounds.

pullups, dips, benching/squatting heavy without killing yourself, easier starting position for ohp, etc.

>>cheaper than 2 months of gym membership
lol what

>gym membership is $250 per month

decent bars and weights are expensive faggot

Nigga I'd buy a home gym if there wasn't so much sweet pussy there working out. It's like going to the beach and seeing girls in bikinis except I'm getting pump. T b h I think I workout better at a gym

But how are you going to stare at cute girls working out and get aroused by naked men in the locker room from home?

>cheaper than 2 months of gym membership
Yes but you won't be making any serious gains without a fully equipped gym
>no lost time actually getting to the gym
Drive a bike as an additional exercise/warmup to get there, that's why I walk 15min and not take a bus for 3min
>no other people judging you
If you're going to be that self conscious don't leave the house at all.

say goodbye to your gains

You're getting scammed I pay 28€/30$ a month in Paris which is an expensive city.

read my post and OPs post again.

If you can afford a rack, a bench, a bar, and some plates, and a place to put it all, it's worth it, definitely

>not doing skateboard squats
You're never gonna make it