Macro thread boys

>not making sure every meal matches your goals precisely
not gonna make it

>macro

what is the name of the app? TIA

my calorie accomplice

get on my level plebs

>not eating big to get big

The reason it says tomorrow is because I track my calories a day ahead. I do intermittent fasting, so it's a good way for me psychologically to stay under my calories.

Had to go out to eat with gf's senpai to taco johns. Couldn't help myself from eating some of that yummy bowl from the salad. Gonna make some meat to make them better quick

Why the fuck did my phone auto correct family to senpai?????? I'm not a fucking weeaboo faggot

MyFitnessPal

There was a brief time I thought it'd be impossible to hit 100g of protons a day. Now I have a hard time getting under 150g...

>that feeling when chicken and eggs with broccoli sounds amazing for any meal

it wasn't your phone newfag
Veeky Forums filters f a m and t b h to senpai and desu because the mods were sick of seeing them

Almost everybody ITT has insanely stupid macros or are being dishonest

Also my finger slipped and I completed today's entry with an empty log and got this message.

Nice to know that they care about eating disorders.

Post your streak as of right now lads.

>currently forced to be on a vegetarian diet
>track meals for the first time today
>pic related

god fucking damn it I'm going to need to up my whey to six scoops a day to get any damn protein

and here are my meals today, anyone know some dank vegetarian protein sources that doesn't have a fuck load of carbs in it????

hi fatty

What's the app you're using?

1,400 cal cutting diet macros

this shit look normal?

Cutting

fellow 1400cal cutter here. looks bretty good.

on that clean bulk

Get on my level.

What kind of lifestyle justifies a 3,897 kcal diet?

Serious question.

gym 5 days a week, 12 hour work shifts and about 7 hours of bjj a week, haven't change bf% so far on my bulk in about 3 and a half months. Also cardio on my days off.

>starch 262g
>sugar 104g

Hello cancer my old friend

>FatSecret
I prefer its layout and web UI because it originally was only for tracking food and not exercise. Also, a lot of the pay for things in mfp this app has and is 100% free.

Spirulina, if you can stomach it. Tastes like fuckin pond scum. Something like 50+% protein by weight though.

Eating at maintenance today
All those carbs are from veggies.

The day I accidentally the pasta.

Oops