Rage thread? Rage thread

Rage thread? Rage thread.

>been cutting carbs to just one serving of steel cut oats a day
>cut out fast food and fried foods
>no sugary drinks or snacks
>gf complains that she doesn't like eating the same foods over again
>gf isn't fat but she eats like shit and she's getting to an she where it will catch up with her
>says she wants to get better about eating better but still complains about eating what I make
>come home from the gym and she's been home from work for 45 minutes and is just watching buzzfeed videos
>says she's starving but didn't bake the chicken I've been marinating because she forgot how to do it
>425 degrees for 20 minutes
>sitting down in a small rage because how can someone forget after I've said it 10 times before and you can use Google
>listen to her video and it's about some bitch saying she cut carbs and sugar for a month or so and lost 10 pounds without doiny anything else

REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'VE BEEN SAYING IT'S THAT GOD DAMN EASY FOR MONTHS BUT YOU STILL WON'T STOP GETTING COKES AND ESTING DUNKIN DONUTS FOR BREAKFAST

WHY DON'T WOMEN LISTEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNJEibdLxMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's like a child used to get everything handed to her

It's such bullshit why do women not listen to you but will listen to a stupid buzzfeed video that says the same shit. Are women this dumb?

My girlfriend is the same way, as was my ex, it's infuriating, but I still try to push her in the right direction.

I still try to push her into the right direction but it's annoying when she doesn't prep a meal before she goes to bed then doesn't do it in the morning so she just eats out for lunch. Or that everything I've explained about eating less carbs, suagr, and junk food will probably help out with her being tired and she never really takes it serious then she watches a stupid buzzfeed video and acts all surprised

Learn to fucking cook you idiot. Then maybe she'd go on a diet with you. Cook together. Learn together. Baked fucking chicken isn't cooking.

I feel you man, I used to think I wasn't convincing enough for her, but I'm starting to think she just doesn't want it that bad. She's like a child that gets excited about something then forgets soon after. Maybe if we grind it enough into their heads subconsciously they'll start picking up on it.

That girl is garbage.

Put her on the back burner and start gaming other women.

This is why you always date more than one girl at all times.

Is my wife dating you?

It sounds like my wife is dating you.

>Be me
>Be me this morning
>Hey let's make steak and eggs
>"Okay"
>2hrs later...
>Ask her how's that steak's coming along
>"Oh I'm not hungry"
>Well shit, I am...
>"I want Arby's"
>Okay well make my steak, make a small salad, and get your Arby's
>"Fine, set the oven to broil."
>Oven has been broiling for 20mins now

holy fuck, bro, your wife sucks ass

getting married is for suckers and chumps

I do cook but here's the problem, I like to make a bunch of food at once so I can eat it for a few days but she gets bored if it after one or two meals. And if I don't take the initiative too make dinner she'll wait or just want to get take out

>let's make steak and eggs
>2 hours later
So you meant "make me steak and eggs"
I don't blame her for not doing it. You sound like a prick.

>buzzfeed videos
[Degeneracy intensifies]

Well I am a prick, and you're a faggot who's never been in a long term relationship.

ugly girl detected

hows that strong independent woman shit working out for you sugar tits

By no means is she terrible but this is like the biggest pet peeve of mine. Almost at the point where I'll just buy and make my own food and she can do whatever. Because now I work from home and I'm on lunch and I'm off my schedule of making food and I have nothing to eat

Then teach her how to cook bro. Turn on music. Have a beer. Make something from this negro with her
youtu.be/DNJEibdLxMg
If something tastes good, she will eat it for multiple days in a row.

I'm a guy who has been in a few long term relationships and realized being a prick to someone isn't a good building block for any relationship. If she's a cunt to you back though I guess that's something.
Also, everyone should learn how to cook for themselves. Relying on your s/o is fucking pathetic

>Have a beer.

>.t asshole who never cut and is probably single is giving us advice on what to do with our women.

>this is like the biggest pet peeve of mine

It's not going to get better, brother.

I'm telling you this now so you can spare yourself some serious pain and get rid of that compromising attitude that's slowly killing you.

Start gaming other women.

Get a new number today.

Set up new dates on the side.

Spend less and less time with your current plate.

By the time that plate is ready to drop after getting too fat and busted, you won't even be worried about it.

you've never been in a few ltr's, i know because if you were you wouldn't sound like such a cuck.

It's a common thing for nowadays netflix girls. Bland as fuck and can't do any effort but agree with what others say

I'm not making a living off my body so one beer does not fuck up my cut. I also work a labor intensive job so putting weight on is more of an issue for me now. Also not single. Going hiking in montana for a week with the gf tomorrow.

Sure thing bro. Enjoy your inevitable divorce.

>I'm a guy who has been in a few long term relationships

every lie is a wish nigguh

three tinder dates does not equal LTR

you so beta that you make steve urkel look like ronnie coleman

>Do my routine upper body exercise
>Don't feel like I've done enough
>Exercise some more until I feel comfortably tired out
>Lower back and shoulders hurt for the entire next day

Damn it why is my body so pathetic

>I'm an independent man who doesn't whine about his gf/wife not making some shitty breakfast/dinner for me because I make mine myself
Gosh I'm such a cuck for not relying on a woman

I will, and you enjoy getting married in your 40's to a 35 year old used up slut.

This is sadly true. And given the woman dating scene it's what must be done, can't just put all your eggs in one basket because most of them are shitty baskets and you'll likely end up with all your eggs broken

I will never get married because I'm not a fucking idiot

Soreness is a good sign you got a nice workout. Your routine should get you tired and that's why I dont have one and workout until I feel satisfied

>never getting married
>been in ltr's

how about you pick one story and stick to it, liar.

>can't just put all your eggs in one basket because most of them are shitty baskets and you'll likely end up with all your eggs broken

Carve it in stone and put it in the People's Archive.
Respect.

Is it supposed to last for the entire day afterwards though?

you aint a cuck for thinking you independent, nigguh

you a cuck for confusing COMPLIANCE with RELIANCE

i tell a bitch that she needs to be at X in Y hours and i know she aint got shit to do, that ho better be there with motherfuckin BELLS on, irregardless of reasons

likewise, i tell a bitch that my ass is working late and her one job for the day is to rustle up some motherfuckin chow, that ho better have a SPREAD ready when my ass shows up

if she dont comply, she dont respect

if she dont respect, you doin something wrong

>you can't connect with someone unless you plan to have the government involved in your relationship
Wake up sheeple

Why would I ever want to be with such a weak willed person? Jesus Christ that sounds miserable.

Either a prick or autistic. Much better to be a prick.

If you are just going around gathering fuck buddies then why are you calling it dating?
Just fucking call it what it is you retard.
What are you hoping that one of the girls that you're fucking behind the back of all the other girls that your fucking behind her back will become your loving significant other?
Jesus christ at that level what is even the point of attempting to foster a relationship?
Everything your doing is just lies

again, nigguh, you confusing holding your man down with weakness

you sounding more and more like a woman with every post

>Jamal saying it like it is.
Nice.

Doing what you're told =/= caring for someone
I hope you're actually black because a black person giving out relationship advice is hilarious

Welcome to the mindset of the American Male Millennial Cuck, where female hypergamy is lauded and male sexuality is feared, shunned, and rebuffed.

If you were getting pussy on the regular, then you'd realize that Snow White is a fairy tale, and that the dating market has drastically changed.

>Doing what you're told =/= caring for someone

nigguh, i cant tell if you bein retarded on purpose or if you is really thick as motherfuckin molasses

your ass is on some new age bullshit where tellin a ho to do some shit that she needs to do is wrong

the only thing wrong in this situation is you bein so much of an overused prison fuckboi that you afraid to take charge

this is why everyone know you aint know anything about LTRs

you think its all about some equal footing or some shit

it aint, nigguh

the second that ho realizes that you a wackass pussyboi who aint got no mofuckin game plan, she gets bored

she gets bored, she starts doin shit that OP and that other married mf talkin bout

likewise, it aint no thing for your bitch to do shit for you because thats what bitches do

you aint pickin up on this lesson, which is crucial

if you are laying the pipe right on that ho...

if you are giving time to that ho...

if that hos life is blessed by you...

...then that bitch MUST be down to do some shit that you need her to do every so often

my time is limited, nigguh

you know what aint limited?

the number of hos i can pull

so ask yourself

why the fuck would your ass ever give the time of day to a ho who cant hold you down when shit get real

id tell your ass to stay woke, but seems like you been sleepin way past the alarm

Yes, your muscles need rest, and your body bitching about it means you should listen, also take a reasonably hot shower the moment you're done, works for me.

>irregardles
opinion discarded