FOREARMS

Bigger forearms, how do I get them?

hold heavy things for long periods of time
hammer curls
wrist curls
heavy weighted chin ups

>hold heavy things for long periods of time
this desu, if you're going to be mowing your lawn, get a small handheld lawnmower and use that, mad forearm gains

t. gardener

Jeg troede, at det kun var svenskere, der var så homoseksuelle.

Climbing, pick related is a rock climber

Deadlifts, static holds and/or bar hangs, wrist curls (regular AND reverse)

play bass

i started doing like 2 sets of farmer walks with 40lb dumbbells for like 30-45 seconds. will that get my forearms bigger?

those look 100% normal

translation? this isn't /int/ ffs.

Is that pic real? Please don't be real.

His gf doesn't feel safe if he doesn't wear a chastity cage at home, because in her mind, he might rape her. He gracefully understands, accepts and spread the word in solidarity.

That is sweden btw, I'm Norwegian, but we understand swedish.

It's real. He is Danish, though. I recall him being a stupid faggot on tv, making some unholy, incoherent points about whatever fucking mishmash of agendas and ideology he has. He is not a very perceptive "man". He doesn't see that he has been conned by his own lack of awareness and mental clarity. Or, perhaps he is simply whoring himself out for attention

No one really takes him seriously, besides the usual dregs of society

not impressive

wow why are swedes such fucking cucks? what the fuck happened to them?

Ok, full (direct) translation.

>This is my dick cage, that I use behind the safe walls of our home. The reason is, my lover insists on the right to feel safe in her own home. Because she knows that way way way too many women experience physical and mental violence at home. She knows that, 33.000 women experience domestic violence, annually, and she knows the reason why: Mens merciless assertiveness. One of the biggest problems is the penis. That's the reason why we take precautions. We call it to live in truth and freedom.

Only a white "man" could come up with that

I swear to God, Norway is the only sane nordic nation.

Denmark is still holding on, my man

YES

Have faith. Finland is still doing fairly good too.

You can't rape the willing

it's easy a fuck op
w at a convenience store and lift boxes using your forearms for extended periods of time. my forearms were MASSIVE but im 5'7 manlet (this was 2 years ago) so i thought it wasnt aesthetically pleasing.

YES

>sweden
>same as Norway

That guy was declared mentally ill and no one ever heard anything from him again.

he wasn't even a politician fucking dailymail trash

Looks good m8

Is that miss helsinki real?

Real as can be buddy.

I agree with that other user, then. Norway is the the last man standing.

C L I M B
L
I
M
B

>tfw you've stopped going to the actual gym because you're having too much fun climbing

Yes it is

*work

They look skinny even with them pressed hard against himself

>Only a Swedish "man" could come up with that

Ftfy

Why is sweden like that?

Do wrist rolls with a barbell. That's what baseball players do.

to me, all of the Nordics are trash. Failures that did nothing to stop the spread of the Jew.

Same as the Germans, lost all the aggressive men in the War and then to the commies, then were mind fucked for sixty years into subservience and degeneracy.

dumbbell exercises of all types with heavy weights will just add up over time. farmers walks are excellent as well to finish a leg day and work your core well too.