/tattoos/

I was thinking of getting one but i'm not big yet, kinda like pic related, and i was wondering about the placement. I can't get it on my shoulders or biceps for example because they'd look like shit later, right? What are the best spots for this case?

Also show us your tats if you have any

le bump

half sleeve here.

don't get a tattoo just for looks, always get one for meaning that you can refer back too.

someday you will hate your tattoo's other day you will fucking love it.

get it where you want let the rest fall away

Dont do it

Wait til at least 25, otherwise you will probably regret it. Also sit on your idea for at least 6 months or you'll probably regret it.

Don't come to Veeky Forums for tattoos. The majority are numale pussies who masterbate to anime.

Degenerate fucks. Unless it's cultural your a massive faggot

Don't. Worst mistake of my life

What'd you get? Post a pic

Don't listen to Veeky Forums for tattoo advice OP. You'll get a lot of hate for it because they like to feel intellectually superior for not having tattoos.

Pros
>if done right they can look asthetic as fuck
>girls like them, shows individuality and low inhibitions
>conversation starter

Cons
>if you get them in a highly visible area you fucked up (none of mine are visible in shorts and a t-shirt)
Unless that's your thing then go for it
>if you don't think it through you might get a stupid one that you regret

I usually wait like 6 months once I've decided to get a tattoo to see if I still want it. If I still want it after six months it's probably a good idea.

This. Just turned 26 and got my first one a couple months before I turned 25. I'd been planning mine for a year.

Either do it like ninja or don't do at all. Your pic related looks lame as fuck.

ninji has like twice as many tats now lol

This is mine (and I am nordic, yes).

Tbh, my demands for (someone) getting a tattoo is:
>be aesthetic, look nice
>have meaning for YOU

we wuz vikings

we WUZ wikangz though

T-this

You fail your own first requirement. This is why you nordcucks are so inferior to the Mediterranean masterrace

Wait until you grow out of your edgy/free spirit phase, youll thank me later ;)

Is that a dick?

>racer computer chair

I can already tell you're a cuck

It was a birthday present. :( It's comfy, but creaks a ton and the leathery-rub sound is always present.

Swiggity swooty comin for that ____. Pic is me

I like the skeleton working a glory hole on your leg. Pretty clean.

pics?

tattoos are so spensive

Maybe if you're a broke bitch working at McDonald's.

Only tattoo that is acceptable

Veeky Forums hates tats.

Not them but thanks for the advice. Just turned 30 and have been thinking about an idea for a tattoo for about five years now. I think I'm going to go through with it

I knew I should never get a tattoo when I have to take decorations off my wall after so long because I get sick of them. That my personality though.

Mirin' gains and ink, nice m8

Who cares what Veeky Forums "normies" think, they are autistic faggots who can`t into social interactions anyway

>Husbando with greyscale tattoos

Teach me daddy

Gonna get something incorporating this into a tattoo. Trying to find similar images atm.

nice gay ass roman numerals you trendy conformist faggot

Aside from the penne I actually unironically think this is hilarious

>Fatcep
>Nordic shit

Every time