"Black genetics"

archive.is/MvhpI

>Racial differences in lean mass did not translate into parallel differences in physical function. For instance, multivariate modeling (with adjustments for age, height, fat mass, self-rated health and physical activity) indicated that whereas total body lean mass was 2.43 kg (approximately 5%) higher in black compared with white men, black men had a physical function score that was approximately 20% lower than white men.

ie. a 200 lb nigger at 10% bf is about as strong as a 160 lb whitey at 10% bf.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2015/05/18/the-rational-view-on-race/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/slavery-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is obviously bullshit
race is a social construct

Disprove or shut up forever.

Whitey has a brain that runs hotter
Chinks even moreso, just don't have the frame to get fuckhueg by bulking.

>denying proven science

Very ambivalent.

But OP is right. Ask any jail guard. The really dangerous guys are always white.

the eugenically enhanced ashkenazi jews are the most intelligent, as their achievements in science also broadcast. Not to be confused with the other kikes in israel, which are dumber on average.

IQ-wise Ashkenazi kikes (115) > East Asians (105) > Whites (100) > Spics (90) > Africans (70). African americans are around 80 due to slaver white ancestry.

Asians cheat like hell on iq tests. Slavery has no effect on iq. Do you really think that evolution occurs in the same timeframe that slavery occurred?

This. There is literally no physiological difference between any race

>thinks Jews actually have an average iq of 115

Whites seem to have a pretty even spread of all types: fatties, dyels, normies, athletic people...

Blacks seem to gravitate more towards two extremes: Either really fat, slow, and stupid, OR super athletic (and still stupid, of course.) There's a lot less "in between" than there is with white people.

You misunderstood that guy. Most american blacks have some percentage of european DNA due to interbreeding.

>
>Do you really think that evolution occurs in the same timeframe that slavery occurred?

Has evolution occurred between the time civilization first occurred and now? Yes, I do believe that. Do you really believe slavery only existed for the 245 years it was legal in America?

>Do you really think that evolution occurs in the same timeframe that slavery occurred?
Human evolution has in fact drastically accelerated in the last 5000 years

>Do you really believe slavery only existed for the 245 years it was legal in America?

race based slavery? Yes, retard. The new world brought about conditions where "eugenics" from slavery could even occur. old world slavery =/ new world slavery

>blacks are more likely to fight/lift
>also much more likely to smoke cigarettes, do drugs, have asthma, and have heart problems
>pseudo-alpha posturing also more common among blacks, generally speaking. health and physical activity were self rated, which is untrustworthy
>blacks also less likely to have medical care. many might not even know they have health problems, especially if poor

Society is a racial construct

Wait, so it says that it's a known thing that whites have higher performance but lower lean mass. I have never heard of that, is that really a known thing?

Also if it's a known thing why is the stereotype that negroes are the ones who have higher performance?

Does not take into account muscle density and cns adaptations.

>Africans were not used as slaves before the 1600s
>Africans are not used as slaves today in Africa

I bet you think only whites have ever had slaves too.

Get an education or fuck off

You realize there was, and still is race based slavery in Islamic societies? It's at the point that the slur for blacks in Arabic literally means 'slave'.

I know some really smart black people. My lab advisor was a black dude from Las Vegas, PhD from a very competitive school.

judge people, not groups. You'll feel better.

>being this dumb

(This is physical chemistry, none of that softy shit)

You can't deny that it's the exception, same as athletic Asians/Jews/Indians, or non explosive Arabs

>You realize there was, and still is race based slavery in Islamic societies?

guess what?? Blacks weren't the only slaves! Europeans, and even other Arabs were enslaved too! Wanna know something cool too? You could buy your freedom! and if you weren't castrated your kids were free! None of these things applied in America. In America blacks were literally defined as "3/5s", their identity and purpose was defined as being a slave, for most cases. The concept of "race" was literally born in the 18th century, it didn't exist before that, anybody who was captured could be enslaved. In America whites were not slaves, blacks were, almost to the point where it became the definition of each

I know you go on /pol/ and are xd redpilled about the "islabic slabe trabe" and "barbary pirates xd" but you're literally fucking retarded, I have a degree in history so suck my fat penis thanks (:

Okay, you're a baiting retard, but in case anybody might fall for your shit, you're wrong, because slave kids are not free in Islamic countries, there were white slaves and black slave owners in America, and most American slaves were actually sold to them by their own families, whereas in the Islamic world generally an African would go to 'work' in a counry like Qatar, and then when it's time to recieve his salary, suddenly he has to repay the 'debt' to his employer to cover the costs of living or some other bullshit, and it just increases forever. Yes technically he can 'buy' his freedom if somebody chooses to pay it off for him, but lmao let's be real that's not gonna happen.
That's in the cases where they don't get blatantly kidnapped, that is. And if he's dumb enough to bring his family with him, the debt gets 'transferred'.

whites were enslaved in America you retard.
the guy who wanted permanent slavery of niggers, was a nigger and slave-owner.
before that nigga, all people were only slaves for 10years.

African slaves could be granted freedom in America too m8. Also there were Irish slaves in America.

sounds like your degree was a waste

Too many exceptions to be making such sweeping statements. If you don't give individuals the chance to impress you you're gonna get depressed, you've got to try love everyone or you will kill yourself someday.

>athletic Indians
Kek

No argument there bro

did you know that the word "slave" literally comes from the word "slav", and that slave became a word around the 15th century? Fairly sure they had a pretty strong conception of race, seeing as people were using words to describe different races which they enslaved.

You mean anatomical not physiological

Because OPs post is bullshit

>all combat sports
dominated by black people
>all speed sports
dominated by black people
>all contact sports
Dominated by black people

I guess white people are better at picking up and throwing inanimate objects, though.

'Gratz on that

hockey is all of those and is dominated by white people. Maybe it's more about cultural involvement in the sport than genetic differences

I don't follow speed sports or whatever but combat sports have plenty of mexicans and slavs, so that claim goes out the window.

Cool, I'm glad you brought that up.

Powerlifting and strongman competitions are both sports with a vast majority of white participation because other races simply aren't culturally involved in those activities.

>research paper is bullshit
>correlation somehow proves causation
okay there Trayvon

>all combat sports

MMA, wrestling

>all speed sports

swimming, speedskating

>all contact sports

Ice hockey, rugby

black people get good at sports because it's the only way to get into college. white people don't focus on it as much.

>physical function score

What does this measure?

Sports that are mainstream in both cultures. This should be implied.

Next you're going to tell me black people are shit at fighting because they don't have a presence in TKD or savate.
Also,

>strength determined by a fucking hand grip device

l o l

>The concept of race was literally born in the 18th century

Fuck. I don't know why I am even responding. But if you honestly think that the first scientific documentation of race qualifies as the first concept of then you are truly retarded. You can literally find the concept of race in the old testament unless you are too retarded to understand that the concept uses words other than the specific English word "race"

>I have a degree in history

Got it, retarded mentally and financially

Grip strength is actually a really good metric for a wide range of upper body strength capabilities.

It's kinda like credit rating and IQ.

not enough anons like u.

>Methods
Data were obtained from the Boston Area Community Health/Bone (BACH/Bone) Survey, a population-based, cross-sectional, observational survey. Subjects included 1,157 black, Hispanic, and white randomly-selected Boston men ages 30-79 y. Lean mass was assessed by dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry. Upper extremity (grip) strength was assessed with a hand dynamometer and lower extremity physical function was derived from walk and chair stand tests. Upper extremity strength and lower extremity physical function were also indexed by lean mass and lean mass was indexed by the square of height.

Unreal

In general blacks do well in sports/positions that reward foot speed and simple training.

Whites do better in sports/ positions that require size, strength, or a wonderlic score above a typical middle schooler.

you may not like it but this what optimal deepthroating performance looks like

> believing made up shit
You probably also worship the zombie jew

>basketball and American football is all sports

Statistics courtesy of your bowels

Are slavs really the strongest race?
Why is this?

Slavs are taking over boxing senpai

The most athletic fighter right now is a Ukrainian manlet

superior polish genetics

>an activity that relies 100% on your forearm strength and the genetics or your hands should be used to determine the entirety of ones Upper body strength

>Fucking chair sits

AHahaha.

>measuring extremity strength
>based on having participants stand up from chairs and hand-squeeze test

Wouldn't these tests use fast-twitch muscle fibers mostly? Isn't it already understood that black people have more slow-twitch muscle fibers and less fast-twitch and would do comparatively worse than their white counterparts anyway?

I thought it was the other way around?

Whites do indeed carry more fat on average (wonder if that has to do with climate or something?!?) but are also bigger (much larger skeleton) and stronger on average (wonder if that also has something to do with climate?!?? The world will never know!)

your mother is a social construct

>combat sports
Kickboxing was dominated by Buakaw, Masato, and Petrosyan at lower weights
The higher weights have no real good black fighters, and every good heavyweight is dutch. Zimmerman is trash.
MMA the goats are GSP, Fedor, and Anderson, and I guess Jones. Right now there's 3 black champions, and the rest are really white.
Boxing is largely black dominant though. Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, etc. Though the Slav brothers dominated for a long fucking time, and all the good lower weight fighters are white now.

The rest are basically just because it was an easy road to college.

lol humans separated for thousands and thousands of years on different continents but
>THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES
get a fucking grip
that's like saying there's no physiological differences between bird species on separate islands in the sea

shiieeet you're right

>>all contact sports
>Dominated by black people
I could have sworn that the WHITEST TEAM IN THE NEGRO FELON LEAGUE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP

He's not saying there are no physiological differences.
Race is a social construct.

It's using phenotypes to categorize people instead of genotypes.

Yes there are genetic overlaps between people of similar phenotypes but that doesn't mean race is an accurate measure of genetics.

For example, africa is a huge continent. Many people who live in south africa are less genetically similar to (indiginous) africans of egypt than caucasians.

They just have the same skin color.

Blacks in America are a mixed amalgamation of different genotypes of african groups.

Saying race is a good tool to measure genetic differences ie. strength, introduces a shit ton of variation due to individuals in your study.

That doesn't mean race 'isn't real' it just means that it isn't an effective tool to split people up when we are looking at genetic links.

For example, yes only black people have sickle cell anemia, but not all blacks have it because not all blacks are genetically similar enough to have it. Only blacks with a certain genotype history.

>>I have a degree in history so suck my fat penis thanks (:

Sam? Sam the slayer?

Funny how all the sports that require no money are dominated by races who tend to less money, and sports requiring more money are dominated by races that tend to have more money. So odd.

i will drown you in hydrochloric acid you fucking down syndrome monkey lookin nigger

Whites are also the masters of warfare, the premiere contact sport in the world.

therightstuff.biz/2015/05/18/the-rational-view-on-race/

Pictures used:'
Genetic Distance (fst)
"There are many other species which have recognized subspecies that are less genetically distinct than human races are. Such species include, for example, the Canadian lynx, the African Buffalo, The Plain Zebra, and the Red Winged Black Bird. Dog breeds are more genetically distinct than most subspecies are and there is no plausible justification for using them as the standard by which to judge other species. The choice of dogs is obviously motivated entirely by the fact that dog breeds are more genetically distinct than human races. There is no other reason that RationalWiki decided to use them as their example. But if we use the same standards as we do for other species the level of genetic differentiation between human race is more than enough to justify calling them subspecies."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787

On a second not, blacks are the only race that do not have either Neanderthal or Denisovian DNA, two groups that are by many still considered different species from humans. (Some species can interbreed and produce fertile off-spring)

>Also if it's a known thing why is the stereotype that negroes are the ones who have higher performance?
because white leftists really want to believe this and generally do. Generally they believe that blacks are superior on all fronts. Blacks are tend to be open racial supremacists. You essentially have two groups who will instinctively push black superiority narratives, of course it became normal in the US

>The concept of "race" was literally born in the 18th century, it didn't exist before that, anybody who was captured could be enslaved. In America whites were not slaves, blacks were, almost to the point where it became the definition of each
This is non-sense, the ancient Greeks wrote about race, the Egyptians did. Your claim is non-sense, we documents talking about race from just about any century you want to talk about. That claim is based on being dishonest about texts, it's essentially based on the fact that a standardized language to differentiate between race, ethnicity and species did not exist.

>I know you go on /pol/ and are xd redpilled about the "islabic slabe trabe" and "barbary pirates xd" but you're literally fucking retarded, I have a degree in history so suck my fat penis thanks (:
So what? Academia is highly ideological, so why should we consider you an authority?

Here's some fun facts for you, while whites are on average taller today than blacks, blacks used be taller than working class whites during slavery. Back then the discrepancy was due to nutrition differences, while now it is down to a difference in genetics.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/slavery-in-the-united-states/
>Height
>Today in the United States, height is mainly a function of genetics, as starvation or chronic hunger is freakishly rare. But until the 1900s, chronic hunger and lack of food was a factor in height, with wealthier populations being visibly taller than poorer ones.
>Today, blacks are roughly the same height as whites, very slightly shorter (this surprises some). From the paper “A Peculiar Population: The Nutrition, Health, and Mortality of American Slaves from Childhood to Maturity”, in which Richard Steckel compared height percentiles of black slaves to contemporary white populations at adulthood:
Sources are in the article

Imagine being this much of a delusional cuck

>It's using phenotypes to categorize people instead of genotypes.
Those aren't separate, you talking about them as though they are.

>Yes there are genetic overlaps between people of similar phenotypes but that doesn't mean race is an accurate measure of genetics.
No, genetic distance is and phenotypical expression. In studying human genetics we do discover genetic clusters, which is what the "Out of Africa" theory would predict.

>For example, africa is a huge continent. Many people who live in south africa are less genetically similar to (indiginous) africans of egypt than caucasians.
So what, we don't say that Egyptians and Sub-Saharan africans are the same race. This is like saying that we think Russians are gook because Russia is on the same continent as China. Being dishonest about the genetic diversity in Afghanistan and India will not give you any credibility either.

>They just have the same skin color.
Sudanians and Egyptians don't have the same skin colour, the Khoisan are far closer in terms of skin colour to the Egyptians than either a Sudanian or Congolese. Can you tell the difference between an abbo and nigger?

>That doesn't mean race 'isn't real' it just means that it isn't an effective tool to split people up when we are looking at genetic links.
It's an extremely effective tool, at least if you consider poverty or other standard social studies classifications good or effective. Race is for example a stronger predictor of the crime rate than poverty in cities, and slightly less so in towns.

>judge people, not groups

I know a 90 year old who has smoked 20 a day since he was 15 and has no cancer...so cigarettes doesn't cause cancer?

depends on which blacks you're talking about. West Africans have more of the fast twitch muscles and East Africans have more of the slow twitch. You bought the former kind

"delusional"

only impressive white athletes in 10 years are JJ Watt and Brock Lesnar and both have gotten Btfo by random blacks.

>Blacks in America are a mixed amalgamation of different genotypes of african groups.
they're are amalgamation of mostly West Africans from the Congoes as those were the blacks that the Benin nation mostly captured. They're not that different

>buakaw

Your new is showing. Buakaw hasn't been relevant in a very long time.

Imagine being this much of a tiny dicked white boi. Mad because spics and niggers dominate any relevant sport?

>thais dominate in Muy THAI

Looool

Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>extremely effective tool for social studies
Didn't he just say genetic links?
>phenotypic expression is genetic expression
This is true, however a humans ability to distinguish a genetic difference between two similar phenotypes is limited to human fallibility.

So obviously a phenotypical expression can't be examined at a genetic level from surface inspection, which is what race is.
>China and russia hurrr durr
That analogy is so far off the point I won't address it. Read his post again lol.
>aboriginal aussies
The inability to tell a racial difference between two very different genetic groups is kind of his point, once again you pulled the retard straw out of the downsyndrom hat

Source: Am a genealogist

Society is a Tribal construct, prove me wrong
Tribe is a racial construct

Fuck off /pol/

>only impressive white athletes in 10 years are JJ Watt and Brock Lesnar

What is Michael Phelps

>what is a sport that only whites and chinks decided to culturally participate in

I dunno user..you tell me. Sounds irrelevant

>Black people don't realise that they are literally modern day gladiator slaves who are paid to entertain

Steven Hsu has posted many studies stating that Ashkenazi jews have a mean IQ of 115 on his blog. Look it up, its called Information Processing.

No shit, niggers didn't involve to lift heavy cotton did they? They evolved to be fast, because in Africa deer are fast.

>stength measured by grip strength
>whites have better grip strength because they actually work instead of smoking menthols all day and collecting WIC

Black people are weak as fuck.
>be last fall
>out with gf and friends
>was trying to get a cigarette from people outside of a bar with my buddy
>two niggers talking to my gf and buddys gf
>one saying something about, "that ass that ass" to my girl
>my gf is 5'7 / 140 and does have some crazy ass / hip genetics
>say, "thats my gf. Show some respect"
>one nigger that's 5'10 / 165 lbs calls me white boy
>when i push him, he flies so hard on the ground that random women on the street literally scream
>i tell him to throw the first punch so that i can knock his ass out
>he calls me a crazy white motherfucker and leaves with his friend.

I only weigh 15 lbs more than him and am 3" taller, but have no doubt i could have killed that kid with a punch. Why do black people think theyre so hard?

all the white folk with sickle cell would beg to differ

What's this sickle cell meme? I've yet to yet a black person who suffers from it

Black people are weak as fuck.
>be last fall
>out with gf and friends
>was trying to get a cigarette from people outside of a bar with my buddy
>two niggers talking to my gf and buddys gf
>one saying something about, "that ass that ass" to my girl
>my gf is 5'7 / 140 and does have some crazy ass / hip genetics
>say, "thats my gf. Show some respect"
>one nigger that's 5'10 / 165 lbs calls me white boy
>when i push him, he flies so hard on the ground that random women on the street literally scream
>i tell him to throw the first punch so that i can knock his ass out
>he calls me a crazy white motherfucker and leaves with his friend.

>griplet detected

I know it's not much by Veeky Forums standards, but I pull 525 chalkless. Try again

>"...residents aged 30 to 79 y"
I'm not majoring in statistics but randomly selected individuals within this age group seems a bit weird. Why not between ages 22 to 27?

>race bait on the front page
>actual fitness discussion nowhere to be found
never change Veeky Forums