How /puff/ here?

how /puff/ here?
>mfw first puff of the day

Social smoker because I'm not some addict that lacks self control

Switched from /puffs/ to vaporizor recently. Can't say it's as satisfying, but being able to use more or less nicotine is pretty nice.

>puffs
Cigars?

I smoke pipe tobacco, does that count? I like Old Dark Fired the most, with some Dunhill Nightcap in the evenings. I only smoke maybe 2 or 3 days a week though.

I honestly want to start smoking tobacco out of a pipe, or just controlled cigarettes (former pothead from my youth) but I just can't bring myself to do it cuz I i know it isn't healthy. Am I just a pussy?

Yeah, pussy. Keep spending all your money on the tar jew

post more mulders

I said I don't smoke, the biggest habit I had with smoking pot was that it was just something to do with my hands

patrician as fuck

you're gunna make it

From what I understand it's not particularly bad for you if you do it in moderation. I went to the doctor once for something unrelated and told him about my pipe smoking, he said that once a day or whatever isn't nearly enough to be truly considered a smoker.

That's pretty based. I honestly wouldn't even do it everyday. Just when I have free relaxation time, which isn't often

Only smoke a cigarette once a day (maybe two depending on how fucked the day is) for a week, then quit. Only start again when I feel like it. So far it's been a month since my last smoke and only considering it due to work bullshit.
Also, fuck social smoking. I'm trying to get nicotine in my system, not make friends with these cunts.

Yeah, like I said I only do it maybe 3 or 4 times a week, which is typically when I have a stout or bourbon or something since I don't drink much anymore. I definitely prefer it to cigars, and I've had a ton of girls tell me it smells amazing.

There's a fair amount of technique to it as well, took me a couple weeks to get the process down.

What's /fits/ favourite cigar?
How's Old Dark Fired taste?
I'd like to try Nightcap but my store's always out.

It's a nice medium smoke, it doesn't have Perique in it like Nightcap so it's much more even. It has a great flavor imo.

Hmm. Thanks.
I've tried Dunhill's Durbar, it was just watery shite in my opinion.

less mulders
more hank moodys

An A. Flores Gran Reserva Corojo. Though best I've had recently was an Oscuro wrapped Palina.