I got till august to lose 150 lbs

im 350 pounds and i need to get down to 200
im 6'2 im 1 day in this water fasting diet and
i want to kill myself what's a good way to stay
motivated and what should i do with the loose skin
does it go away eventually with lifting weights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YpllomiDMX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have some candy m8 you deserve it for working so hard on that water fast

If you kill yourself now you will probably decompose at least that much weight by august

DNP

You're not going to lose 150 pounds in 3 1/2 months sorry bro.

no bully fatty pls

cut of a limb or two desu

first of all water fast is a meme, so just stop.

second, cut all the sugar and alcohol out of your diet. this crap usually accounts for 50% of the reason why fatties are fat.

third avoid deep fried foods, especially carb heavy ones like fries.

in summary: drink plenty of water, avoid pop and diet pop which still spikes your insulin and causes fat retention as well as hunger, and avoid carbs.

why not if im not eating anything why wouldn't i at least come close

user, why the rush?

inb4 "i joined the army and have to do 20 push ups by next tuesday"

a airfry all my meats and have been on a low carb diet for 5 years now the water diet meme has got to be real its either this or surgery

Research water fasting,
150lb really isn't possible in that much time.
Also managing loose skin is much better with fasting.

i start college in the fall and cant stand the teasing

You can only water fast for like 30 days max without literally starving to death (it may be closer to 40, but I say 30 so you don't do some stupid shit). You will only make it to 30 if you have tremendous, navy seal level willpower. After a water fast there is a huge protocol for getting back on foods to re-nourish your body, and then you can't do another extended fast for like 2 months.

Most you have hope to lose with a 30 day water fast is like 50-70lbs, and you will feel more miserable than death.

No way the army would let him in being that fat

who is that and how come there are some special cases where people have dropped hundreds of pounds in less than 6 months i mean if my goal is 150 and i get down to 100 thats still good imo

bull.

fucking.

shit.

fatty.

I cut out all my sugar and alcohol in the last 3 weeks and went from 240 to 230 pounds. this is also while skipping legs because of a back injury and doing very little cardio.

you can't fucking tell me right now that you're not eating a shit ton of sugar somewhere, and if you did in real life, i'd punch you in the face.

Okay so here's the thing with that...

People in college are not like the cunts in high school. There may be a few, but college is so much bigger. No one will give a shit that you're fat.

You would be MUCH better off taking this time to get into a sustainable diet and LIFTING routine. Learn how to lift properly and then when you get to college go to the college gym. You will eventually meet some gym bros and have some people to hang with that appreciate that you're working on yourself rather than just accepting being a fat piece of shit.

Don't try to water fast, fail, then go back to being a lardass. Make sustainable changes and work on self-improvement and you will succeed in college and life.

Haha u got a back injury cuz ur fat faggot

t. an user who never lifted heavy

I eat too much cream cheese i haven't had chocolate in maybe like 2 months and why would you punch me unprovoked are you a nigger?

Pretty much this.

Read the sticky like 4 times, learn all the shit you should never be eating, then come back and ask questions. You are not eating as well as you think or you would not be 350lbs after "5 years"

I started eating better 90 days ago and I've dropped 48lbs. THAT is a realistic goal. Not 3 times that amount.

youtu.be/YpllomiDMX0
Jason Fung

i know a guy who lost about 150 in eight months, he turned out to have bowel cancer

>why would you punch me unprovoked are you a nigger?

because it gets tiring hearing the same old shitty excuses and lies from fats.

Nah I just made sure to use proper form from the start fgt

>ludicrous restrictive diet
>imminent, arbitrary deadline

I eagerly await your thread about how weight loss is impossible and you were doomed by your genetics when you give up.

Unless you fast, which you won't be able to most likely, then DNP is your only choice.
Since you're so fat though, you'll probably eat too many carbs while doing it and overheat your body, or take too many pills and just fucking die outright.

you're not ready, user.
at max you'll last till tonight before you cave in and overeat. If you really want to lose weight, count calories and workout.

so you'll show us a timestamp proving you're not some e-stating fat fuck then?

oh yeah you wont because excuses...

U win this time fatty reeee

>i can't i'm at work
>haha why would i prove anything i win
>my camera is broken

i guarantee it

DNP always works.
Pick up a recreational amphetamine at light use.
Dont take diet pill amphetamines from a doctor regularly, just snort one if you feel like shit.

im probably going to succeed i have scheduled
appointments with my personal doctor to get blood work done every other week so im not in danger of
hurting myself too much

found the meth dealer.

ill post pics with time stamps of my results in july ill even screen cap this thread ill prove water fasting isnt a meme

August 2018 and it's possible

yeah we'll all just mark this on our calendars.

in the meantime you can return to your containment board:

I think u r responding to wrong people friend

Wat is this real bored

wait this isnt /lgbt/?
the front page coulda fooled me

Meth cant be certified by a health organization like green pills and steroids.

op do keto for a few weeks first.
this will help you in your attempt to fast
good luck user