you ramadun get thw fuck outta here

by not being a fucking subhuman nigger

Why wouldn't you drink shakes at least?

Please answer.

do both Sunni and Shia do Ramadan?

cause ill be fasting, which means no food nor drinks until sunset
no idea

You don't.

Why do you think the Brits/French were able to conquer so easily?

Please stop bombing my country

which one are you?

Become nocturnal. Sleep during day, workout and bulk at night

Might as well go allahu ackbar yourself now

What happens if you don't fast?

You don't. Ramadan was designed to keep you weak and unable to revolt. That's literally the whole point.

I mean, they lied to you, of course. They made up a fictional character named "Allah" and told you he would be angry with you if you didn't obey. But the whole thing was invented solely for the purpose of controlling you.

Not even water?

sunni
i go to hell

mudslimes can eat all they want during ramadan, literally stuff their faces, just not at certain times of the day - why are you baiting?

Don't you feel like retard?

Allah won't remember that when you die

It'll be very painful.

4u

why cant you drink water during your fast? water is so critical.

im pretty sure he will
big ramadan

So can't you just eat a shit ton after sunset?
How long is Ramadan? It probably won't effect you that much.

yes he can, which is something that any actual muslim knows...

By giving a goat a hearty BJ. Pretty sure that doesn't count as eating, gives you the protein and nutrients you need and is probably a daily habit for most of you anyway.

Yes. All muslims attends.

There's exceptions to the fast (if you're young, old, or sick you don't have to fast) so just claim you were sick whenever Allah questions you

Fuck a goat

You can eat and drink before sunrise and after sunset, you dumbass

busting a nut breaks the fast

Ramadan is a name of the month so...

And he needs to be modest at all things. So It's not just about fasting and eat like a pig.

that's what it's supposed to be about, but how many muslims actually do that? I doubt he's one of the exceptions

Kill yourself and take some G*rmans with you.

You're the one baiting, muslims can't eat or drink anything from 4 am to 7 pm during ramadan

Almost all muslims do it

But being from Turkey, i know that Turkish people just eat like pig after sunset

apostasy

You're not the one that's going to bust, user.

jews will take your money and rape your children.

I meant that in response to " he needs to be modest at all things. So It's not just about fasting and eat like a pig."

>Ramadan is in two weeks

ughhhh

Isn't ramadan essentially just IF? you'll be fine

You could try not being a retarded religious zealot

Does blowing up public transportion break the fast? Or does you magical sky wizard allow that?

To answer your question to keep your gains you should try eating glass.

Just denounce your religion.

convert

Why does it matter if you can only eat when the sun is down? That's enough time to get three decent sized meals in. How is this any different to intermittent fasting?

Also, this.

>try eating glass.
This. If you're a pussy, try putting it in a blender and taking it with water.

It's no different but they need to feel super special and thus make threads like this.

'Workout' at the mosque a few more days a week. Those imam cocks aren't going to suck themselves

So shitskins aside, what do yall think of fasting every other day to cut? only water one day, and eat normally but lean the next day. muscles wont just melt away right?

>the infinite creator of the universe wants me to go all day without food

Do you realize how stupid this sounds?

hey if you're in russia, could you not fucking target metro all the time, im scared to go to work sometimes

get a car, poorfag.

By renouncing your savage religion

All religions have fasts.

Not follow a medieval death cult and get with the times, perhaps?

Kill yourself you muslim faggot.

Eat enough to maintain gains during the time you're allowed to? It's just intermittent fasting.

Not drinking water is the biggest problem as training will make you sweat and dehydration is very bad. You could wake up well before dawn so you can train, eat and rehydrate before the fast begins. Or wait until sunset to train after eating a light but salty meal (to replenish sodium) with plenty of water. And then stuff your face after sunset and before going to bed. Another solution is to flip your sleeping schedule so that you sleep during the day and train during the night.
If the duration of daylight is too long where you are then follow the timetable of Mecca. I don't think Ramadan is anything but a minor scheduling issue. You ought to be able to bulk during it just fine, if you just figure out when you can eat, train and sleep. Choosing foods that you can quickly binge helps too. Avoiding highly satiating foods high in fiber can be a good idea.

Convert to Christianity

>muslim
>gains

Pick one fggt

>all day
>literally cant eat when the sun is out

Yeah dude you sound like you know shit

bomb internally

Samefag

Stay up all night when you can eat, sleep all day when you can't, problem solved

Dont eat anything and starve to death you filthy pedo worshiper

Don't munch down 3000 calories of curry followed by 2000 calories of Jalebi then sleep for 14 hours like 90% of the muslims I've met.

Break ramadan, and redeem yourself by killing your sister.