Hi, sorry it takes so long to msg back, my inbox is full

>Hi, sorry it takes so long to msg back, my inbox is full.
>So, what are you doing this weekend?
>Oh the gym.. cool cool
>So anything else?
>Are you doing anything fun?

No

No

Yeah, i'm heading to pound town straight afterwards
Need a lift? Cause I know a guy who can take you

I've been planning to start reading Cratylus. You?

Yea, we're hitting up the Buffalo River and I've got an extra kayak and one extra spot in my Jeep if you're interested. I've gotta know by tonight though, or else Caitlyn's coming.

Guaranteed reply

i was planning on doing you

I'm talking to weirdos posing as cute blonde girls on an anime forum. What about you?

No

>my inbox is full
Dropped

instead of saying "caitlyn" it's better to just say a friend and subtlety imply she's a female

specifying names makes it obvious you're just shit testing her otherwise that response is 10/10 would use

You wanna do the horizontal hokey-pokey in the quad?

Good point. I've got a pretty long term gf at this point so I didn't even think about that since I'm not exactly in that mode. But definitely a good improvement.

Playing the Eurovision drinking game with the boys

how would you imply its a female without using a woman's name? Im autistic

Why are white women so infinitely better looking than any other women?

I'm not even white myself....

Laying in bed with my dick

He's talking about Caitlyn Jenner you faggot

That sounds gay as fuck and cringy

bbq and dinner for a birthday
my man

Light skin is a sign of estrogen while darker skin is a sign of testosteron. That's the reason why black women are fucked and black men actually ranks 2nd in the general beauty hierarcy, infront of asians, pajeets, latinos, but behind whites and spaniards.

Also, caucasian facial features are just objectively more beautiful. Even black chicks with caucasian facial features are mint.

We actually have a black chick on this board with big fucking potential, but she is currently fat.

Use 'her' and 'she' if the answer requires a pronoun without overusing it.
For example, instead of:
>Yeah, she's a good friend of mine. I met her in class when she asked for my notes because she wanted to talk.
Say:
>Yeah, she was really interested in [activity] when I mentioned it.

Shitty example, but you should get the idea.

Why do spaniards and whites rank on top if white men have brighter skin colour and spaniards not as dark as pajeets, blacks, etc.

Not him, but it's because of facial features imo.

>Hi, sorry it takes so long to msg back, my inbox is full.
lmao
>So, what are you doing this weekend?
pinning needles into my biceps and working out arms and arms alone
>Oh the gym.. cool cool
why dont you come with and youll get that bubble butt u always wanted
>So anything else?
I had my beta housecarl stop at walgreens for magnums for us
yeah, ur fun and ill be doing u

I actually agree with this hierarchy. The best looking women come from Scandinavia and the best looking men come from Spain/Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland.

yea! i was going to go hike at [park near me] with a friend, but she said she can't go anymore.

Honestly, if she even talked to me that much I'd consider it a success

At this point I really don't care, it's just a girl

I'll head back to Dragonsreach if you need me.

>>So anything else?
Yeah, between sets I like to try and think of ways to an hero that hit the three requirements
>Quick
>Painless
>Looks like an accident
I also bully gym goers bigger than me then load up more than my Max bench and ask them for a spot hoping they'll take care of it.
Never worked, but always a thrill not knowing if they'll pull that shit off.

Are you retarded?

>black chick on this board with potential

I love how you fucking remember that

cuxk

>are you doing anything fun?

I don't know, are you fun?

That picture, I'm crying,

>black chick on this board with big fucking potential, but she is currently fat.

nice man. you gonna ask her to prom?

Sure there's more pretty white women overall. But have you ever seen Iranian women? Kazagh women? South Indian women? Man they are pretty as fuck. Unlike women, we men arent shallow. If its pretty, its pretty. Doesnt matter what colour.

>planning to read a book
>fun
she's dry as fuck bro

the fact that you wrote this in the first place is honestly just kind of sad

"Masturbation."

>in the squatrack

Iranian people in general are pretty good looking. Why is that? It's in the middle of sandnig land. Doesn't make sense.

fuck off, gains goblin

>hit her with a barrage of basic hand strikes
>while she's groggy, slam a palm strike into her solar plexus, totally incapacitating her
>use a basic transition maneuver to pick her up
>slam her down, killing her instantly

You just have white fever. Asian girls are the most feminine. Or you got accustomed to classic beauty look, which is shown in books, films and tv series. If you were looking at gooks your whole life you would find them better looking

>>We actually have a black chick on this board with big fucking potential,
It's the 2nd time I've heard her mentioned. Do you have pics?

Asians looks fucking weird in the face.

Persian genes. You'll notice that face and height goes hand in hand there.

The northern ones are pretty much white. I forgot why, but they're separate group with different culture

>South Indian women
I was with you until that.

Buckle up

I already said I was going to the gym you dumb slut. Work on your attention span, you dyslexic cumbucket.

Judo and mothers day.
How is chad?

In my opinion.

1. Norwegian women
2. Russian/Ukrainian women
3. Icelandic women
4. Nothern Italian women
5. Swiss women
6. Brazilian women
7. Scandinavian women in general
8. East Europen women in general
9. The right area in sandland women
10. German women

Something to do with skin colour and estrogen if I'm not mistaking. Also, general facial features from certain regions are just more aesthetic.

>Probably not, wanna do something?

I remember imagining Scandinavians, especially Norwegians, to be the elfs of our world, while reading the old Lord of the rings books. Tall, gorgeous, wealthy people.

>4. Nothern Italian women
you just mean swiss or tiroles nigga
trust me, the brown hair brown hair shit gets old quick.
the only hot ones here in milan are models

I saw some really good looking Italian women when I visited Milan and Genova.

I think they have better facial aesthetics on average. Like that proportional look. The right ratios. We're talking about mm here. That is all it takes to go from beautiful to not so beautiful.

I'm from Germany, we don't have "fun".

I thought you guys were happy people.

When you guys say Brazilian women, don't you just mean 5th & 6th generation Europeans? Because I know that you're talking about those others.

You're not* and

Higher contrast and visibility of female facial traits like long eyelashes etc. On the other side of the spectrum, a real dark negro, you will have problems to easily make out facial structures through light and shadow.

That actually makes sense.

No it doesn't.

>black men actually ranks 2nd in the general beauty hierarcy

Is this what niggers actually believe? Cite your source (you have none).

Explain then.

I say "nope" but the key is unconvincingly try to say it like you don't give a fuck but the unsteadiness in your voice gives away how much your loneliness and boredom is crushing you. And don't forget the pained look in your eyes.
You'll know you pull it off if you see a mild hint of disgust in her eyes.

You like just so happen to like white girls according to your subjective taste.

Well I'd be going to the beach tomorrow with some Albanian chicks, but they're leaving at 9 and I wake up at 1 every day so...

>yeah i'm going surfing tomorrow, you wanna come join?
>haha dont worry if you're new to it, i used to teach kids so i'll give you a lesson!
it's actually kind of embarrassing how many of my conquests (prob like half of them) have started like that
also wetsuits are a great chance to show off dat v taper

Happy when they're playing warehouse simulators.

nice one bro

Playing my Byzantium campaign in EU4.

>Ottomans exists as an OPM near the Caspian Sea
>Power vacuum made the Mamluks yuge
>Still wrecked them and Venice when they decided to coalition me
>Naval supremacy ftw
>own everything south of Hungary including Wallachia and some swabs of Poland.
>Own 1/4 of Anatolia
>Own the southern half of Italy including Sicily

Probably going to expand upwards through Italy and finish off the Papal State then go for Venice.

>Light skin is a sign of estrogen while darker skin is a sign of testosteron

That's just not true at fucking all. Women's skin is lighter because they require more vitamin D to be able to gestate a health baby you fucking idiot.

How was the start? I've been meaning to do a restore the empire/remove kebab run with the byzantines

Cringe

>implying not all men find white women attractive

I prefer Hispanic girls, some white girls have really shitty skin and ugly man jaws.

"Oh, just heading to a bar or restaurant or something with some friends. How about you come with us?"

Note: Make sure you have friends

>I'm not even white myself....
subtle

so do hispanic girls you fucking idiotTTTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

An unusual strategy.

only one that's neither autistic nor obviously tryhardy. not bad user

E X T R A C U C K
X
T
R
A

C
U
C
K

>Asian girls are the most feminine.
Just factually wrong

or how about each race has their beautiful people and uggos

This seems counter-intuitive. Smiles and eyes will have a very strong contrast on dark skinned girls. And their dark skin color will often look more evenly toned because normal blemishes, inflammation, and blood vessels will be more obscured and less visible. This is one of the reasons white girls often tan to look better.

Island women only have perfect skin. White women have craterface and blacks have pock and dark spots. Sometimes you can mix black and white and get perfect skin but it's a roll of the dice.

>Island women only have perfect skin
Which Island?

Bitch the gym is fun
>better than being in a crowded bar
>actually accomplishing something
>sense of happiness and joy after a good session
>only hang over is the occasional DOMS after a crazy session
>don't have to deal with talking to fucking retarded people

Why would I want to do anything else? Besides maybe the occasional hike or kayaking.

Even though there's makeup, you can always tell if you look closely. Minor imperfections, but otherwise pretty close to ideal.

Probably gonna go to the range this weekend and start Pat McNamara's Combat Conditioning Course. You can come if you want, I could teach you a few basics on shooting. It'll be fun.