Is Katana cutting a legitimate form of exercise?

Is Katana cutting a legitimate form of exercise?
youtube.com/watch?v=SKdAGi9YpHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYWGF8Hrkg8
youtube.com/watch?v=ftwnG1su2Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy is a ninja

he looks less enormous

i could be seeing things though

That fat is functional tho, provides protection for vital organs.

I've actually been following this autist for a few years now. Pretty funny.

Yeah i like him, he seems nice
youtube.com/watch?v=OYWGF8Hrkg8

Dude talks like a tv character.

Straight arm dumbbell pullover is pretty much weighted sword swings

OMAE WA DA

In all seriousness my girlfriend does weapons form Taekwondo, and some of the shit they do is great cardio.

Of course most of the people in the class are far ugly weebs and that is literally the only exercise they get, but it could be a good fun way to get some cardio in if running ain't your thing.

Kendo is basically just fencing, so yes.

haha, he gets frustrated near the end and then even loses his spaghetti as he's talking at the end

fucking autists

Have you ever seen anyone doing it who looks like they might exercise?

Not completely. A lot comes from the obliques, too.

This guy seems like a total bro. Hanging out with him playing weeb vidya and getting him into lifting would be sick.

>Is Katana cutting a legitimate form of exercise?

1. No.

2. If it is, that's not what he's doing.

3. WTF...does he have an accent (if so, from where) or a speech impediment?

4. He should go on the 'I can only eat what I can catch and kill with my katana' diet. (Live animals only, no bags of chips or pepsi bottles.

Doesn't seem to work for the guy

Jesus. Looks like a 10 year old trying to impress his friends.

"Good enough for me." Yep. That explains a lot.

"THis is going to suck to clean up." YOu fat fuck, there's like 8 pieces of noodle on the ground to pick up. Bending over 8 times shouldn't be the hardest part of your day.

Dude needs to throw himself on his sword (he should be that ashamed of himself).

This motherfucker apparently turned it into one.

you dont have a clue dont you
you cant imagine how fucking exhausting it is to get a fatass to lift.
fuck you for making me reply you and your fake camaraderie makes me sick get the fuck out cancer
>implying if you met him in real life you would be his friend

I've had gym rats come to my olympic fencing club at uni and get gassed because they didn't do cardio. Also it made them sore because fencing uses muscles that you will never build with a normal workout.
And every single one of them grips their blades too hard and tries to get into Saber because they think muscles will do something for them.

So yes, sword fighting is pretty legit. And gym rats are like babies in combat sports. Git gud.

>Tee hee, silly boys being strong adds nothing to a fighter xD

But seriously, strength, so as long as its not gained to the detriment of technique is great.

Its sort of like how all this eproffessional athletes take steroids, pro tip, its not for improved technique, but for better muscles.

Only if your kruger

I said that people who don't attend combat sport classes, regardless of physical fitness, tend to be unfit for the combat sport or martial art.

And with gym rats, it's especially disappointing. Because their exercise routine should prepare their body for functional use. But so many men just go for aesthetics or lifting a number as an achievement. So when people come to the clubs I attend (fencing, silat, hema, judo), we just assume you Veeky Forums memers are sedentary normal people.

i mean, it might be. but i dont think theres anything that cutting things with a sword in terms of physical fitness that cannot also be gotten much easier by chopping wood with an axe.

>comparing 6'5 super athlete AJ to the average /fit user
>thinking bench press and deadlifts will make you as explosive and fast as him
>Not knowing that normal boxers are tall lanklets

Kendo doesn't involve cutting.
Also if you believe kendo isn't a legitimate form of exercise or is just a weeb sport go do 1000 aya suburis.

check your knives guys

youtube.com/watch?v=ftwnG1su2Xw

Not for this motherfufckin' fatass. When your not cutting burgers and cakes to stuff in your suckhole though, it most certainly is

The art of cutting with a Katana is called Iaido.

It is a real sport.

I wonder if this fatty is away that his shirt is covered with the Japanese character for fat and thick? 太

someone make a webm of him "cutting down" the bottle that says diet

can somebody explaim why he sounds retarded? is the fat in his body obstructing his vocal cords or some shit?