Can anyone tell me what this muscle is

Idk if its just the way my calves are shaped or what but it protrudes out and I can't figure out what it is

Do you trim your leg hair?

Not a very good pic but it kind of wraps around from my shin to the underside of my calf and when I feel it it doesn't feel connected to the calf muscle, feels like it's independent of it

Thx

Calves that have weird shape because you are too fat

They shaved a patch off for a drug test for work so I trimmed the rest so it wouldn't look as stupid

Looks kind of like the plantar fascia. There are massages for it just look them up because yours looks kind of messed up

I am 6' 180lbs not fat at all

Plantar fascia looks like the ligament in the arch of my foot according to google... did you mean something else?

O I meant this thing under my calf not the lumps on my foot sorry

Damn triple dubs

I have something similar there. It's not unusual to have random extra muscles in the lower leg, mostly they're non functionsl tho.

Yea I'm guessing it doesn't do much because it doesn't really seem to grow or contract...

Possibly just a weirdly shaped soleus muscle? Idk I've just always been curious

What is this thread

I have the same op. Dont know what it is

That doesn't look like a muscle dude, could be DVT. go see a doctor

It is way too big to be a clot, and it is present on both legs fairly symmetrically.

I have the same on both my calves, only when I flex them. They don't hurt and have been there since I can remember.

It's called a tumour.

it's not a toomah

Nah

That's not a muscle lmfao you really should see a doctor

you got a lot of muscles in your lower leg, you could just have a very well developed flexor digitorum along with a weird origin of your soleus, which makes it bulge like that

if it doesn't bother you, don't try to fix it

It is a muscle.

That looks like the most probably explanation, thanks buddy.