The ego dies tonight

The ego dies tonight
Veeky Forums tonight is my night and only I can face this alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_QCQ5i7NKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand the purpose of this thread.

the fuck?

Just remember to hydrate, man.

Tonight will be my night senpai

i used to have the same cup.

i got it at walmart.

i hated it.

I assume OP is going to attempt to drink that entire bottle of whiskey in order to 'kill his ego' by being/feeling as pathetic and useless as possible.
What he did not account for is that the right tool for this would be either LSD or at the very least Absinthe, and as such, he'll likely just wake up with a miserable hangover and a bitter taste of regret.

>absinthe

>implying even the best isn't shit

I remember when memesminthe started but OP needs a good helping of LSD to visit the void or at the VERY LEAST some mdma

>What void?

>he hasn't visited the place between time and space

Go take 7+ hits of real LSD, you can't OD so don't worry

user, throw that fucking whiskey out and get yourself some LSD or at least some shrooms. If you're going for ego death, you're going to get nothing except a hangover.

Almost no companies test for LSD, you silly fuck

I have those cups too!

I like you went with the Rye. Take that bottle to pound town.

DXM is what caused my ego death. I took a huge dose (like, plateau sigma+) my freshman year of high school during a mental breakdown.
It didn't actually improve my life, though, it turned me into a socially retarded recluse.

> socially retarded recluse

Thats already me

Bulleit Bourbon, good taste user, good taste.

>dxm

this is what niggers take in place of shrooms or lsd. Dirty fucking shit high that leaves you drained for a good 2 days.

I've drank stuff much, much more expensive than this. Ever tried $100 shot of whiskey?

Anyone remember me?

Being an alcoholic should already crush your false ego, you post on Veeky Forums ffs and are telling us you're going to get drunk on a Friday night by yourself

Haven't drank in 3 months senpai

Still a better choice than a bottle of Jack. If you want to drink your "uber ich" away you do it better with a good Whiskey.

Not what I expected at all

Haven't drank in some months

I just feel good right now, not drunk, not biligerant just in a good mood

I wanted to feel like shit, but I'm actually feeling quite okay about my situation now. Things will be alright, I'm an idiot for making this thread on a forum where most people never even know what they truly want to do or become in life

I've obviously made it and need to cut this shit out and just become my true self again

why don't you just smoke DMT and not utterly wreck your fucking liver you goddamn mongoloid

im here drinking bourbon

Evan williams

I;m only having a few shots tonight anyway, liver is fine

Here's to OP's ego.
It will not be missed since none gives a shit about anyone on this site. But good fortune to you OP, in your new life where you will finally be able to and only be able to just enjoy living without false hopes and dreams that so chain the rest of us to our own desperate everyday existence.

Hey i used to have that mug.

Mug thread now.

>the ego dies
That's not a bottle of lsd m8, you aren't getting ego death like that

I have that exact coffee cup

Checked, optimal cheap bourbon taste.

rittenhouse rye, sazerac rye, or wild turkey 101, what should i sip when get home?

Whatever makes you remember who you were before you chased a corporate career

found it
is this /ourcup/?

>rye

a fucking LEAF

Sips
Cups
Whiskey
What else is there

What is this cringeworthy "ego death" all you autists are talking about?

>ego death = moving on in life
>I have accepted my fate

They're probably trying to transcend the human condition.

Essentially you stop caring about unimportant shit
Or everything

Clean your stove

:)

I thought someone might bring it up

Thanks for the (you)

I needed it

fuck, tonight took a weird turn for some reason

>I'm now watching ww2 video footage

I have taken things too far, is there any other substances which show the direction your life is headed>?

>Ever tried $100 shot of whiskey?

no, i'm not a nigger who wastes money like that.

Company credit card, they don't question it

Spent 300 + that night, ended up buying a few drinks for some women as well

>drinking

Have fun losing your gains senpai

>
>Been on my mind actually
>I'm on a cut, and have been doing okay
>Hope i dont lose too much

what's that precious?

kek

Fuck you i have no goals

>justifying not wasting money by stealing from the company

wow, you really are a nigger.

The only real way to create a guaranteed ego death your first time is to smoke dmt and get over the 2nd hit. Once you take the third hit your ego should be sufficiently destroyed. Taking lsd or shrooms doesn't garuntee ego death. But a large dose of dmt basically does. Good luck OP.

It wasn't my company card and they justified it instead of me, company pays for dinner,drinks, hotel and everything you can think of

Also you won't be tripping for hours on dmt and you will be able to function within a couple after taking it. Normally the trip lasts around like 20-40 mins, at least for me, and you'll fully "come back to earth" after about an hour. Which gives you time to work on your gains

OAlso. Nice hotel rooms

Did I mention companies pay for airline flights?

To be honest I kind of hate living this way. I miss being a neet

Yea. Sitting at home. Drinking alone. Work is finished. Watching gladiator in the dark. Pretty sure I want to get up and get another drink

>Anyone want to bully me?

Pussy my dads a big wig and gets invited to whiskey tastings where it's 800$ a shot
Too bad I'm a failure but I get to pretend to ride his coattails

Decided to go out for a walk at night while drunk

Fucking normies out everywhere

OP here

Sadly, my dad never really did much in his life except serve in military/fought in a war in the 80s and than moved to the US

I'm a self made man, parents never paid for my college, they did not do much or my career and I was on my own for a long time

Fucked up thing, is I chased a career and money, and I've come to realize the important things in life

The prodigal son returns, I want a family and a life again

Being rich and working for a large corporation means nothing, when you have nothing to work for but money and an IRA/401k account

youtube.com/watch?v=X_QCQ5i7NKs

I understand now, senpai I understand

I would take a 20-30-40 k paycut to make 50-60k and work while supporting a family, some kids maybe, i understand now,

It is time i focus on a family, money will not make me happy, a career in the path i have chosen will not make me happy at all

>money,
>cars
>house
>property
>wealth
>it means nothing
>you need a family
>a loving wife
>a few kids
>and grandparents who are proud of you
>living alone, rich, and miserable means nothing''
>the prodigal son returns