What's your resting heart rate?

What's your resting heart rate?
What's your training background?

For retards: Google stopwatch or use your phone, count your heartbeat over 1 minute, or over 30 sec and double the result. The difference between chilling in front of the computer and "really" resting is only like 1-2 beats

56, was like 50 when i played (american) football actively, now I just gym once a month

Mine is usually between 54 and 58, has always been like that even when I didn't do any sport for 3 years.

Resting heart rate is a really poor indicator of health.

56 according to last ecg I've done. I'm 24y. No cardio, but lifting 4x a week.

It's not meant to be a indicator of general health

Then what the hell is that chart? It literally ranks people based on their heart rate and the categories and OP suggest it's correlated to exercise. Yes athletes tend to have a lower RHR but there are many factors and as said it's a useless stat for healthy people.

35 yo
52 bpm

quit smoking 6 years ago, smoked for 8 years
no drugs
no alchol
some coffee in the morning, green tea during the day
183 cm
87 kg
18~20% bf
5RM: 50kg OHP/82 kg bench/120 kg squat/154 kg deadlift

>It literally ranks people based on their heart rate
No, it ranks heart rates based on heart rate. Of course you can be generally healthy at 78, but that doesn't mean 78 is a beneficial heart rate.

You also said yourself that you used to do sports, which most people don't. 3 years is not a long break so you would definitely expect your heart rate to be on the low side

not him, but the chart is not really related to exercise. Rather, to genetic predisposition to athletic activity
something about your rest heart rate can be corrected with diet, exercise and healthy habits, something can't be helped

31yo
55bpm sitting here on the couch. It was 49 last night right before I went to sleep.
Only do occasional cardio

19 y/o, 67kg, cardio for just under a year, zero lifting

I saw your dirtly little secret, OP

wareware wa

shoo you weeb

24yo
90bpm

Lololol bye guys

58, just started doing cardio again so it'll prolly go further down, but I don't really care much

not for real though?

18y.o
5'10
150lbs
About 11~13bf%

5RM:
OHP 110 / Bench 170 / Squat 185 / Deads 225

74bpm normally and when I'm about to sleep is 65 bpm

How bad is it, guys?

im at 90 at 21 am i gonna die

>22
>92

It's been a good life I suppose

65 while laying in bed with my netbook right now. I do literally zero cardio and I am 190cm with 95 kg.

It was around 80 when I was still smoking and didn't lift yet, around 7 months ago.