Am I ottermode yet?

Am I ottermode yet?

Not yet. Work on that bench press and those rows.

How long have you been lifting?

no you're holomode.

Done bodyweight exercises and eating 3000 calories a day for about a month. I was a lot more skelly then.

Hungry skeleton mode.

?

Just keep going, gonna take a LOT longer than a month to get ottermode.

Just saying, if you wanted to make money by renting your body to gross old dudes, you are in prime shape for it now.

high quality humor m8. now go back to /b/

Don't worry, you have another 5 years before your body will be developed, so you'll look better then

Dude you're not even DYEL yet.

You're still in Holocaust mode.

Salty op this dude is right

But I'm 19... Why do I still look 'undeveloped'?

This is bait right?
Cuz if not, lul

It's completely real. Sorry I guess?

because you're a low test little bitch

do you even have armpit hair? lmao you literally look prepubescent

Looks similar to what I looked like after a month
But that's not ottermode, ottermode looks like pic related. If you keep your goals up, you should look like pic related within 6 months to a year

Why would anyone want to look ottermode?
That's what I'm now and it's barely above DYEL. You just look like someone who is skinny with decent genetics, and lifts are mediocre.
The only thing ottermode beats is smelly and any sort of fat.

*skelly

it's for beginner senpai

>6 months to a year

Yeah if wll he does are pushups.

ottermode has the most widespread appeal, not being smelly or fat or too big (and yes you can be too big for women's liking even if you're muscular and low bodyfat) You don't look roided but you're not a total weakling either cause of the muscle definition. You look natty/fit/ basically and that can broadly appeal to many people.

Yeah for 15 year old girls. Anyone that doesn't each much and does crunches can achieve that pic.

Obviously girls detest roid monsters, but most girls prefer guys that are actually ripped.

cockslut mode more like it

this isnt ottermode, this is skeleton mode

Yes, you have the body of a pre-pubescent teen. Congratulations.

owned.

have you ever lifted a weight?

youre skinny fat. what were you expecting?

he's far from a skeleton.

you don't have to tell me you weigh 300lbs, I already know.

Am i ottermode? I think I've still to lose another 10lbs or so to reach it personally, currently 194 down from 212 at the start of my cut. I wanna get to 182ish

>those boxers

They're shorts dummy, never knew boxers to have a lace. But thanks pal :)

The decent genetics part is a pretty important point. Not being massive also helps if you're into fashion.

You look like you have an eating disorder

139 at 5'10 lmao, between skeleton and ottermode myself

that guy needs more lats to be ottermode

I did. I'm breaking out of it and doing exercise. I've gained over 5 kg already. So what?

Keep going OP, one month is almost nothing.

How the fuck can this be anyone's "goal" unless you have no confidence and want to look feminine to counteract being a pussy bitch

Well good for you then, but don't come on here expecting anything nice when you make a fool of yourself by asking that question when you look like that. This is the nicest post you're going to get. Keep eating and working out. I suggest leaving this thread before someone really hurts your feelings. You'll get there but it takes months and years. This doesn't happen overnight.

lol what the fuck, u have the opposite of body dysmorphia

Thanks I guess, but the whole point of this thread was to ask. I have absolutely no idea how my body looks. Body dysmorphia my dude

1 day

Utterly skinny like anorexic skinny with no muscle. Keep eating and working out, you need a solid 10-15 lbs to even be skeleton mode.