How long do you think it would take for me to get ripped?

How long do you think it would take for me to get ripped?
Nearly twenty and still scrawny af..

wow thats a great picture of your body. super helpful.

Getting a tan might help

Here you go asshole

height/weight?

you'll see good results in 6 months of eating a good diet and working consistently and hard under a beginner full body program 3x a week. you wont look like a fitness model, but you'll definitely put on some muscle in 6 months. probably 1.5-2 years before what you look like what you want to look like.

119 pounds not sure my height haven't taken it in. Awhile I'm not a total manlet but not a little tall either

Like 6 months if you eat properly. Get a proper diet, read the sticky. Don't do bro splits.

Dont listen to this guy. Do a upper lower or PPL.

not the guy you quoted but upper/lower or PPL are not brosplits. brosplits are 1 or 2 body parts a day, which is retarded if you arent on steroids.

Go to bed satan, thats not what brosplits are.

If you do SS/go mad you'll look better in clothes but a lil chubby out of them. You'll also get a lot stronger.

If you do SS/eat heartily, you'll gain a lil less strength but look better naked.

If you do PPL you'll look a lil smaller still, and be a little bit weaker upper body and a lot weaker lower body. The upside is you won't have to squat 3x a week, which a lot of pussies don't like doing.

i was worse than you about 5 months ago, i would recommend a half gallon of milk a day + eating a lot of food + going hard in the gym to maximize your noobie gains consistency is key bro gl

Jesus Christ at least 2 years if you don't half ass it. Nutrition is everything.

Golden

Fukkin check'd

Thank skeltal

Impressive. Very nice.

Twenty? Try fourteen.

gear