/FAT/ GENERAL

Previous thread over 300 tons

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

bodymaxing.com/2016/10/20/dnp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did bad today
Forgive me

Confess unto me your sins user

Anyone got any tips for stress eating?

is blood calorie intensive
asking for a friend

Stress starve

I ate nachos

take a walk, eat something keto friendly that is fatty so it fills you up quick, cold shower.. these are things i do

what is the point of this shit fucking general?

none of you do anything productive, kill yourselves

I ate 5 pieces of pizza last night

it's ok though because I haven't eaten anything today and I won't eat anything today.

>Just ate 3 McChickens
>Large fry
>20pc Nugget

>accidentally ate a 5lb container of lard

I.. will not... capitulate..

You must know thyself and thy vices to truly find enlightenment.

And on this day, it was said by our father zyzz in heaven, that all of his children, whom he knows by name, will make it

i caught a cold and wish i wasn't alive right now

cant do shit feel so bad

I did bad but this is fucking disgusting
Thank you father.

post progress pics instead of complaing about your diet you fat fucks! SAD!

I ate 4/5 of a Ben and Jerry's last night
But today I'm on a 1600 deficit

How do you guys deal with delicious delicious snacks having more calories than your meals?

>tfw ate a block of cream cheese by accident

Best way to stress eat is keep a giant stockpile of junk food at home, and when you get stressed you can devour it

H...how?

literally forget about it. I've gone so long without snacking on my old favorites that it'd feel weird now.

Hear me /Fat/her and give me counsel

Got the most awful craving for them spicy tapatio doritos

Tried to ignore the urge for a bit over an hour, but just couldn't get past it

The cravings got the better of me and I got up and started heading out. Paused at the door. But the cravings won again and I kept going

Finally got the the elevator on my floor

While waiting for the elevator, which was taking longer than usual, something deep within rose up and snatched the reins from the hunger. I turned around, went back to my apartment, changed, dropped my wallet in a drawer and walked to the gym instead

It was a shitty lift but I spared myself well over a thousand calories in garbage

Did the Lord save me by slowing down that elevator?

They're so delicious though.

>late
>only eaten 1200/2300 calories
>not hungry at all
>scheduled to do an hour of cardio soon, burns ~750 calories
what do? should i skip cardio?

I'm doing great, suck it God.

Me in 6 more months.

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

best fiber supplement pills for dieting? trying to keep my flows softer, lmk

Switched out my 300 cal lunch for 4 tortilla chips.

Down to 600 calories bitchess!!! Trying to lose 3 pound a week for the rest of the month, then gonna switch to a recomp diet for the rest of the summer.

Is rope a metaphor for food. Because if so I can't wait

DNP

I've fucked traps and emos before. If they act like bros afterward and don't act gay it's pretty good. If they get weepy or clingy then it gets awkward as hell.

I only did 30 minutes of cardio today when I should have done 45, then I licked the spoon of the bechamel sauce I made to go with dinner

You could eat 200g of green beans for 70kcal, why would you choose to eat 4 tortilla chips instead?

Get tested for AIDS, faggot.

don't make me pull out the electropence memes

I'm not really hungry, it's 9pm and I only just ate dinner.

Next week I'm switching my main meal for something lower cal, less carbs and higher protein.

Good job user.

could you eat dinner earlier? or is it due to work and stuff

Should I take a supplement? Mfp says I'm seriously lacking in potassium.

eat bananas

Eat some bananas

stop being stressed , relax
try meditation user
the app headspace is a good start
and free

it's a fat circle jerk of encouragement

No, I'm purposefully starving all day and waiting until the end of the evening to eat. It's controlling my hunger and preventing binges.

I didn't go to the gym at all this week. I usually go on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays but I just ended up laying in my bed staring at the wall. I don't know what to do.

cabbage

>tfw going to hit sub 280's tommorow after a week or so of plateauing
>tfw 2.5 months in,starting weight was 315, old clothes are starting to fit, have way more energy than I had before

I'm still a fat fuck but it's the little things that keep me going. If I really try hard this month I could probably reach sub 270s by June 1st... this summer's going to be way better than the last one bros. Thank you fellow fatties, we're all going to make it

go to the gym

So someone I asked on another forum told me I should take 2g of DNP and I just did. What kind of results should I expect in the next couple days? Currently 230lbs

You should shave off about 230lbs

death

After school ends im starting a hard workout a few days after graduation

already got the money for the gym and shit ready (I did weight training and got muscle but I need to fucking loose fa)

Wish me luck bros

with 2g? lmao wow

Very funny
But seriously. He said 2dg something was good to start off on. But I didn't have any 2d gram pills so I just took 5 400mg

I suggest drinking until you black out

what....youre only supposed to take 400mg a day

Oh God please tell me you're fucking with me. I'm panicking hard right now and can't stop sweating

Should I be losing more for my weight or am I on track?

dude call poison control or drive yourself to the hosptial asap, this is why you read carefully before you literally injest poison.

JESUS CHRIST.

dude, did you not research this shit before taking it? starter dose is 250mg to test of you have any allergic reactions, and gradually increase it each day, not take 5 400 mg in one shot. youre pretty much dead thats 2000mg, the lethal dose is 1200. bye user. you dumb fuck

...800 calories?

i hope it's a shitty troll

Ate a shitload of pierogies over polack friend's house, plus poptarts for breakfast.
However i got a decent workout today.

The LD50 for DNP is 1200mg.

bodymaxing.com/2016/10/20/dnp/

Can I smash that boipucci when ya ready?

holy fucking hamplanet

good luck to you man, hope you make it, you seem to be doing great

hopefully one day you'll be posting outside of /fat/ threads

>I have a 50% shot at living a 1200mg dose
Should I do it lads? The cut that week would probably be top tier

Thanks, just thought at my weight I would be losing more. With eating1200 to 1500 calories a day and keeping at 60% p 20 c 20 f ( at least a few percentage points close to it) with my macros.

yah, im shredding for a beach trip.

i dunno if it's a meme around here but i think egging people on to use dnp is dumb, maybe im just a moralfag but id hate to see someone die because they were told to take 5g or some shit

i ate two poke bowls today, one for lunch, and dinner.

Am currently munching on marshmallows. never gonna make it

you could stop eating the marshmallows

Proud of myself for making actual progress. I spent 2 years with extremely disordered eating. Binge eating, hard restriction, binge eating, binge eating, binge eating, hard restriction. Basically just jumping the same 20 pounds up and down. I ballooned up to 220 pounds (I'm 5'9) and my doctor told me I was getting fat on my liver. Freaked me out. Decided I was really going to do it this time. I took 2 weeks constantly reading everything I could about how food worked with my body. I live in the USA south. You would be surprised how ignorant people are about food down here. Myself included. I was so vastly stupid when it came to how food and my body worked. Took the time to educate myself. High restriction + moderate exercise 3 - 5 days a week. I just hit 180 pounds this morning. (40 pounds loss) I could cry right now. All this time it was really that easy. Some of the biggest things I learned was volume of food does not equal caloric density. 2 or 3 little debbie cakes are LOADED with calories despite "just being 1 or 2 little debbie cakes" ect... ya know. Just learning all about calories. Sorry for rambling just excited I'm making real progress. I'm just in awe how stupid I was before. I'm learning how to actually eat and eat good with lots of volume and filling food that is below my TDEE as opposed to starving myself and going over my TDEE with junk and caloric dense crap food. Just proud of myself guys. I think I'm going to make it lol.

Father I ask not for forgiveness but for strength.
Tomorrow I'm going out for dinner with my mom for early mother's day.

I love it when this happens to me. I find myself walking to the car to go to Wendy's. Telling myself the whole way through I can still turn back now. There is still time.

This doesn't have to happen .

Get to Wendy's and suddenly I have control. I turn the car around and drive straight home. Not today.

You can't supplement potassium. It's too dangerous. Eat an avocado or something.

Fucking dumbass. Throw up, eat some charcoal an get to a hospital.

he prob already went into shock and died

So are protein shakes a good idea for keeping my hunger down and getting my protein up? running and lifting a lot has me crazy hungry but im still trying to lose a lot of fat

eat lots of chicken. if you can get to 80g a day then supplement with like a bar or something

>successfully stopped myself from eating a little debbie snackcake

It's the little victories that count.

I'm happy for you, dude. Knowledge is power and they sure as shit ain't sharin the real deal in schools or on TV. But now you know and you're getting results.

>2g of dnp

Are you dumb? Over 1g can be deadly depending on weather factors. Try to keep yourself as cool as possible and end your cycle now. Stick to 250mg and below per day if it's your first cycle.

leave him be
it's natural selection

if this doesn't kill him, something else will tomorrow

no sins this week, but tomorrow i will see you in hell

I ate food today :C

ayyy fatty fatty fatty
want another pop tart fatty??

Wish me luck

I'm getting serious now with actually counting calories. Two pounds down

Good luck senpai

6'1'' 240 starting today

Hoping to be 230 by June since I am water fasting

Fuck, how many calories is all that shit?

>tfw fasted for the entire day

>about to go on a long walk around the neighborhood

>nothing around the house worth bingeing on

tonight is a good night

I don't even want to think about it, probably easily over 2,000, I'm thinking maybe 2,500. I didn't think it'd be 3,000, could be wrong though.

>20pc Nugget 930c
>3x mcchicken 1071c
>large fry 510c

>no food in the house
>bored as shit
perfect storm to order takeaway

I used to immediately fold when I'd committed myself to eating crap for the night, like there was nothing I could do
but on more than one occasion now I've delayed it to the point of realising that I don't really want it

Never thought I'd say that

Been there my dude. I have binge eating disorder. You?

Checking in because, I'm feeling.... well I'm not near cracking or cheating, but it just feels like I have so long to go. Patience is a fucking virtue for sure. I'm currently using avatar nutrition and cutting fast fat loss at approx 2400cal on 6 days and 3100 on my high macro day. I'm a little different than most fit fatties because I've been lifting for so long with in a mega surplus of calories. Was 370 on the right and now down to 334 on the left.