Bully me

Hey Veeky Forums

I'm trying to get motivated to stop being a fat fuck. I'm addicted to sugar, I eat to much, and I have no energy after I'm done at work so I am always lazy about going and actually working out even though I have a gym membership.

I need some proper fat shaming m8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z6t79Zkbonk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stats?
Height & weight at least

5'11" 290ish lbs

Holy shit. If saying that doesn't motivate you to move your fat-ass, I don't know what will.

Hey Veeky Forums

I'm trying to get motivated to stop being a fat fuck.

>You will only find motivation from within yourself, user. Nobody here will be able to help with your motivation.

>I'm addicted to sugar, I eat to much, and I have no energy after I'm done at work so I am always lazy about going and actually working out even though I have a gym membership.

>Break the cyclical theme of your day. Or continue on your path and be upset. Again, find the motivation within yourself.

>I need some proper fat shaming m8s

>No you don't.

5'11" 290ish lbs

>Calculate your TDEE. Eat below it. If you mess up, keep going. You have 100lbs+ to go before you're happy and can do it in one year if you're dedicated.
>You'll be somewhere in one year's time. You choose how you want to look and feel when that time comes.

You dont need people to shame you, you need to find pride for yourself. Weight is one of the few things in life that you have direct control of. It is a marker of discipline and it's how you show the world who you are without saying a word. Jesus man get your shit together and this is coming from a fat fuck who has lost 80+ lbs after this realization

find 3 days where you aren't going to work or leaving your house and go on a 3 day water fast if you can do that you have the willpower to maintain a diet fatass if not enjoy your early grave im currently on my way to doing a 30+ day water fast

MACHES ALLES. HUMILIATE ME.
TAKING ORDERS

I won't bully you. It won't help you.
You know your problems. You just don't care enough to help yourself.

You fat fucking slug, you can't even muster the will power to do some jogging?
Not eat like a faggot? Oh my god, it's not that fucking hard.

If you don't get up and do something active right now I'm gonna find where you live and knock your dick in the dirt. Actually I won't have to, life will do it for me. You're gonna go through life and it's gonna find you and push your shit in until you are a complete failure at being a respectable human being. OH WAIT, that already happened. You belong in a garbage can.

youtu.be/z6t79Zkbonk

>do the hard part for me, Reddit

Get fucked, opie. If you seriously can't discipline yourself enough to pick up heavy objects and put them back down for an hour every other day then there's nothing anyone here can say to get you off your ass.

Make something of yourself or commit suicide, either solves the problem.

I don't think you need shame I think you just need education. Have you educated yourself on TDEE and how it works and stuff? Basically, my dude - just eat 500 calories under your TDEE weekly (no exercise required) do this consistently and adjust your TDEE as your weight drops and then... boom your BMI becomes healthy. It's not difficult. Just download myfitnesspal and start counting your calories. No effort required. :)

Thanks user, very motivating and helpful.

I have, and I've done this shitty yo-yo dieting thing where i eventually get some motivation to drop some pounds. Work my ass off and lose like 50 pounds and then gain it all back. This time has been really hard getting motivated. need to figure out how to not get back into bad habits. Sugar is my worst enemy.

>Thanks anons, this has been a good kick in the balls I needed to start going again.

let me tell you something. you need to get your ass in gear right now. and i mean, like today. as in stop drinking the soda that i know you have. I went from around 270 @ 6'1 to 193 with no loose skin. whereas people slightly heavier than me weren't as lucky with loose skin. if you're still kinda young (

You're not worth the effort, fatass.

Nigga just get on a bike, get your heart rate to 140, and fuck around on your phone. Hold for 20 minutes. Next week do 30 minutes. Next week 150 bpm. Etc
Just get your fat ass in the habit of going to the gym every day and doing some chill shot gor a while.

>I'm addicted to sugar,
You mean leptin resistance?

You might be falling into the trap that you're burning yourself out. Some people get really motivated and are like "YEAH IMMA CHANGE MY LIFE" then they go like extra hard on their diet and at the gym and they completely slam their foot on the gas peddle for two weeks or a month and then they burn out and well... put the weight back on. But it needs to be a lifestyle change not a crash diet. Do moderate exercise at the gym 3 or 5 days a week. Don't go balls to the wall at the gym. Just do enough to stay active. 30 - 40 mins of mild easy going lifts of bike or something at the gym. As for diet have a couple of "go-to" foods that are low calories that will curve your binge. For me that is beans and chicken with rice. Really wanting that fast food? Eat chicken and rice instead. Really wanting that sugar? Eat a can of beans instead. A lot of people will just "mentally battle" with their cravings and then give in. Stop the battle before it even starts. As soon as you get those overwhelming urges eat a substitute ASAP. It's all about reconditioning your behavior. It's not good to just go "cold turkey" into a healthy lifestyle. You got to slowly recondition yourself back into one. You need "go-to" substitutes food you eat every time you get a craving. And to do 30 mins of physical activity a day. Don't go so hard. Slow and Steady wins the race.

OP, do you work? I'm 5'6 and I lost more than 30 lbs just from walking back from my workplace to my house everyday. I even took the bus on the way there, and just returned from there as I had more time on the way back. I didn't even jog or anything - just power walked for 3-4 miles a day, planned my routes to include the biggest inclines and listened to music while doing it. Now I'm still losing these last 10 lbs or so, but I can do it my way.
Oh, and of course I didn't eat like a fucking beast.

The most important thing is to start small. Don't make too many changes at once. I suggest making a goal of going to the gym for 30 minutes every day, directly after work to just walk on the tread mill. This goal is just to create the habit of going to the gym. After you've done this for a month, start to branch out to lifting weights and cleaning up your diet. Essentially, you want to make small changes over time to change your lifestyle.