I haven't been to Veeky Forums since 2011, what did I miss?

I haven't been to Veeky Forums since 2011, what did I miss?

bubble butts are still hot

Zyzz died and everyone stopped being a sick cunt except for a few dedicated alpha males

Because the population was weakened, we were overrun my beta-virgin-cuck numales from /r9k/

Now they have spawned a new horde of pathetic numales that spread their spores all over this board

I am one of the last few of the dying alpha breed. I fear their is no hope for any of the numales until our savior Zyzz rises from the ashes like a great Phoenix

Also Donald Trump is President

lol so gay

everythings the same, old /fit members made good gains

A manlet from Brazil with beginner lifts pretended to be a m2f tranny by posting pics of a girl he's friends with on facebook. His online character was a powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting coach, and he spammed /plg/ for like 18 hours a day, every fucking day, constantly derailing every thread by being a faggot. He also pretended to be a med student. Eventually people discovered him on facebook and unmasked all his lies, and the nasty little manlet left.

What ever happened to Tiny?

this is an interesting saga and I'd like to learn more.
also who is this ? I save the photo trying to find out why he copied zyzz and did such a bad job, I've been away for like 3 years

Decent cosplay.

Tiny trip tried killing himself from people doxing him after he admitted to roiding

I got that from the archives, looks like everyone said the same thing more or less.

Seems about right.

are u for real or being gay?

>tried

You mean he didn't?

TinyTrip did roids once and didn't like it. He legit stopped coming here because the place fucking sucks. (Also during his time there wasn't the constant manlet memes/threads, he sort of left when they started.)

It's turned to shit. Absolutely zero community left

Same goes for pretty much every board in this place. Everyone has become increasingly bitter and sad. Board communities have become stale and dried up. It's honestly fucking depressing

Seems about right.

Scooby quit coming to fit after getting doxxed by jeff seid, who shitposts here regularly

Veeky Forums now has more fatties trying to lose weight than it does people trying to get strong

So...business as usual.

A lot, and yet, not really anything. Such is life

Blame /pol/. Veeky Forums used to have a good community and even meetups with blacks, but since the cuck brigade arrived you can't post anything without them derailing everything. Of course good posters leave after a while of this shit and what you have left is people who are literal fucking retards.

>and even meetups with blacks

Inspector Redwood

Many rose many fell

no he didn't. izzles met him months ago

>posts picture of someone as proof they didn't try to kill themselves

>try
didn't read

>blacks
You mean niggers. If the meet is not all white then whats the point retard. Also Veeky Forums has always been against niggers like lotus and steamrollan, fucking subhumans

Anyways.

dicks, dicks, dicks, dicks, dicks
>dicks
TL;DR dicks

Came here to post this

May we never forget the endeavours of the mong

fuck, I actually miss him, makes me kinda sad that he lost all his gains.

>wahhh /pol/

Where did this faggot shit originate? It seems to have started on /tv/ and now when people encounter the fact that nobody likes niggers they try and box it into just being another /pol/ user.

>whites losing the race war
>trump runs for president
>user screams pepe on clinton speech
>alt right and /pol/ become popular
>/pol/ is against 'degeneracy' and encourages lifting
>angry white men start to squat

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

>mfw I'm in that image
>mfw it might've been taken fucking 6 years ago
>mfw it's the best comparison image I have
I also left in late 2011 and only started occasionally browsing here again recently.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Lmfao at this incel. And despite all that, your oneitis still doesn't give a fuck about you.

(You)