What is your Breakfast of Champions?

We've all heard conflicting reports about breakfast. Some say it's the most important meal of the day, while others learn to live without it. There is evidence that skipping it entirely is a great way to stay shredded. Personally, I feel like I have more of an edge when I start the day with coffee and a cigarette.

So Veeky Forums, what is your Breakfast of Champions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn8YwfqGItg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

two glasses of water and an erection

pussy

>oats with oj
>supplements
>proton
>(coffee)
>1L water

plain oatmeal + banana

cup of milk on the side

Pre-implants cindy landolt's ass 5x12

>2017
>not fasting
>eating breakfast which is literally scheme of the elite trying to make us eat their processed cereal

Oats and sausage

>eating breakfast
Never gonna make it

Jesus christ, did she upgrade her boobs again?

any answer that is not eggs and bacon is fucking wrong

>he fell for the oatmeal meme

Literally one of the shittest carbs with the shittest nutritional profile

There's no need to eat breakfast or really any specific distribution of meals, your body doesn't work that way.

You can graze all day (good to keep you from eating junk food out of hunger) or one giant meal a day (easy to plan out your macros)... hell you don't even need to eat every day assuming you can choke down the necessary nutrients and macros when you DO eat.

Oats made with home made hemp seed milk and blueberries and leftovers from the night bedore. Basic oatmeal is shit but when made with the hemp milk it keeps hunger away for insanely long. If you canĀ“t get hemp seeds go for PB.

Two mcdoubles.

That's most likely the fat profile in the milk, carbs dont satiate hunger for long as they are a fast acting energy source and oatmeal in particular is a very mediocre carb in general with below average nutritional profile. Oats are are a bit of a meme but the way you prepare it sounds delicious nonetheless

coffee and some fruit

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn8YwfqGItg

Care to elaborate on that? Are you one of those "only get carbs from vegetables" people?

who is the girl? reverse search just gives me a bunch of hair blogs

Scrambled eggs w/ added eggwhites, wholewheat bagel with butter, avocado & Greek yogurt with a glass of milk on the side

literally eph, caffeine pills and a whole cafetiere of black coffee. and maybe a sip

rice crispy

150g oats with water, 20g of raisins, 20g of milled flaxseeds, 20-30g of peanut butter, small apple.

>1008.5*2
>eating breakfast

hemp seeds are like $6 per cup. Idk how many servings of milk it makes but thats some expensive milk.

1 cup (uncooked) steel cut oatmeal
cooked with 1 cup water 1 cup milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
cinnamon
1 tbsp raw honey
blueberries

4 eggs, over-easy
8 oz smoked salmon
16 oz whole milk
feels good to be bulking on a 4.5kcal diet

christ user you should chill with the caffeine, your heart's gonna fuckin burst aged 40

45g of whey, and my /sips/
Errday

Black coffee

Intermitent fasting ya know

100g instant oats, 20g whey, coffee.

Le-fucking-cringe. Metal faggot.

>Be on keto
>Eating bacon and eggs everyday for the last 6 months to the start of my IF eating window

Feels good man. I absolutely love eggs, it's my favorite food by far. Ive had a couple of days where I only ate two dozen eggs for the day just because it fit my macros perfectly. If I need anything for my micros I just add spinach to some of the eggs and make an omelette and then strawberries on the side ezpz