CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT WAAAHHH

CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT WAAAHHH

Bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=-_7HVTtQDwU

Asian girl eats like a pig and it more fit than a White "fitness" chick who drinks "green juice" for breakfast

Other urls found in this thread:

thatsnonsense.com/man-break-burger-king-drink-gallons-frying-oil-fact-check/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it's bullshit and your fat is there to stay. It will never go away might as well kill yourself

You drink GREEN JUICE while Stacy eats PIZZA and basically you're a fucking moron

She's a woman and it's buzzfeed. They exaggerate everything. She doesn't eat as much as she flexes.

where do these women get their money to live life like that

your daily reminder that ironic shitposing is still shitposting and that you should kill yourself for posting that clickbait garbage.

Oh the white chick is fatter no matter what?
WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?

Holy shit that got me off guard

but stacy has an ass tho

the asian chick is hotter tho

>tfw my ass is that big and I'm a guy
Honestly wish it wasn't this way

this has to be fake, I doubt the human stomach can hold 25 gallons of water let alone oil

I'm trying to grow my ass. Are you a manlet? I'm noticing it's getting bigger since working with a sandbag

White chick eats "healthy" but looks like shit compared to the Asian one. lmao

it's buzzfeed. look at the number of views. normies watch shit like this all the time.

like what?

No I'm 6'2", it's just naturally been pretty big my whole life, and I'm white as well. The worst part is all my shirts ride up in the back and just sit on top of my ass

I hope to be in that position one day. I'm starting to cut too so my ass is getting a little smaller.

>youtube clickbait shit

but that's not stacy in this context

>"Food is equal to happiness!!! :)"
>mfw

asian girl overreported how much she eats
white girl underreported how much she eats

It's all about calories. That's why body builders take ECA stacks and DNP, because they're negative calories.

It's not like there could be genetic or epigenetic differences to why different people metabolise food differently. That would be like saying there could be genetic differences in intelligence, and that's just racist bro.

And every metabolic pathway is exactly the same too. I eat nothing but Fun Dip and multivitamins, and I'm Veeky Forums as fuck yo.

CICO doesn't work. It was invented in the early 1900s or late 1800s. It didn't work then (hence, fad diets were invented to still make money off fatties) and it won't work now.

Want to know a secret? The reason for fat is hormones.

gotta get them macros, man

wow, this is scientific as fuck

Reminds me of the time I was on vacation in the US. I literally only ate junk food every single day, like 6k or 7k calories. Rest of the time I slept in the sun. To compare: I usually eat 2000 calories per day and work out daily (I'm fat and hypothyroid, so it doesn't really work but whatever).

I seriously had Wendy's, IHOP, Denny's, Applebee's, etc every single day and I loved it.

Results: 11lbs lost in 2 weeks. Either I have a serious stress problem and all the food and sleeping fixed that for a while, or calories are fucking bogus.

Btw, gained it all back in a few days on my usual diet, lmao.My body hates me.

>falling for the gluten meme

>a bowl of sugary cereal
>1 pizza
>1 fast food menu

is that even over 2.5 kcal?

Legit. It's 100% genetics.

Well, Fat acceptance delusions aside, Calories In Calories Out is not really how it is.
Lifestyle, hormones, and type of foods you eat have sometimes an even greater effect on your weight and health

Those things only have an effect by changing calories in-out part though

10/10

>25 gallons deep frying oil
>around 87,000g of fat
>over 700,000 calories or more than 200 lbs

yeah right

It's camera tricks their life ain't shit. Look at the curtain rod

why don't you want a big thicc ass?

CICO isn't all there is to nutrition sure 1000Kcal of protein and 1000Kcal of carbohydrates are metabolized very differently and have different effects on insulin levels fat deposition etc. but for most overweight people adhering to CICO is more than enough to lose weight.

>vacation
>fast food tour

That's a good idea truth is I watched a stupid documentary on Netflix when it first came out about how vitamins are worthless and you just shit them out so now I can believe in them although they stopped my teeth from falling out when I was too depressed to eat for a few weeks at 17

But do any of them actually go to the fucking gym?

>buzzfeed

Show that off by wearing dress shirts tucked into pants

Thick asses look good if you're fit

>The worst part is all my shits ride up in the back and just sit on top of my ass
Try not hanging by your knees when you defecate. Use a toilet, re-re.

penis in baby out sucka

>It's all about calories. That's why body builders take ECA stacks and DNP, because they're negative calories.

ECA stack isnt 'negative calories' you retard
ECA stack just does a really good job at supressing your appetite

DNP is 'negative calories' in the sense that it increases your BMR like crazy

THATS WHY MY SHIRTS ALWAYS RIDE UP. I've always had a bigger butt and thighs (thanks genetics) but I never put two and two together. When I started working in an office and wearing dress shirts tucked in a nice fitting pants I got loads of complements on my ass.

Yeah I bet you got loads. On your ass.

: )

>inject a random human with insulin
>suddenly they become obese
show me this study little man

A better article stated that "gallons" literally was something like one and a half

>I usually eat 2000 calories per day and work out daily
>I'm fat and hypothyroid
>this cockamamie story

Seems legit.

>why don't you want a big thicc ass?
I DO. But right now I have fat around my stomach that I'm trying to lose. My ass is growing kinda but by losing fat, it's also starting to slim down, unfortunately.

Nope, i'd say it's it's about 1800-2000.

you fly to Europe to eat sophisticated food while visiting museums

you fly to USA to eat Wendy's and watch niggers fighting on the street

makes you think.

>I'm fat and hypothyroid
there's no need for that

Ive heard of bears doing this, not people.

What nutrients is she missing? Some or is it actually really rounded?

Bullshit. The chink must fast or IF regularly.

bodybuilders dont take DNP bro. retards do.

Why do women seem to find not living off cake so hard?

DNP works by circumventing your body's fat burning cycle and turning the energy into heat entirely. The outcome is ridiculous amounts of bodyheat for a few hundred extra calories.
Now think about the skinnyfags who want to tell you they totally burn 3 times as much as a comparable person and how much bodyheat they should be producing then.

she has that smug face where she is proud of eating shit food and still being skinny

thatsnonsense.com/man-break-burger-king-drink-gallons-frying-oil-fact-check/

WorldNewsDailyReport.com is a popular fake news site that often publishes this sort of fake news by creating a bizarre sounding crime and coupling it with a random mugshot found on the Internet.

Wow

Look at all those calories the asian chick is eating! She eats so much!

if you think that an entire red baron pizza is only 400 calories you're a fucking moron

She didn't say it was one of the big classic pizzas

That adam's apple tho

>those disgusting macros

That's less than a pound of food (12.91oz). Add the milk and it's just barely above a pound.

I eat 3-4 pounds of food a day...

My synapses fired and they calculated that something called a small pizza must exist

Asians actually go to the gym to workout while white girls just take selfies from my experience.

Asian girls are honorary whites.

i got an asian ex pregnant and she actually got an abortion like i wanted instead of trying to use it to get back with me

truly honorary white

they dont even mention how many calories they eat though

>eats like a pig

meaning she might have eaten a whole burger this week, and has 3 small meals a day for a combined kcal intake of like 2500. Meanwhile she doesn't mention that she goes running 3-4 days a week and stays active at work.

Get on my level.
>hash brown bowl from waffle house this morning
>gatorade
>Guiness for lunch
>2 cliff bars
>chik fil a sandwich/fries for dinner
>big ass 32oz milkshake for dessert

That's not even eating like a pig, that's just being a dude who chows down.