So does water fasting actually work? Any bros here had any results from it...

So does water fasting actually work? Any bros here had any results from it? Been thinking of trying it out to lose weight.

I'm going to go for 30 days. I'll report back

im around 350 pounds im half a day in and will go as long as i physically can they said the first 2-3 days are the hardest then your digestive system goes into a resting mode that's when the hunger goes away and your body uses up your fat storage i wonder if i can drop 100 pounds in 2 months without even exercising
ill keep a video log and post it here and upload it on yt for fellow fatties to draw some advice from

RIP in piece user

> implying a 30 day fast is deadly

what

please do I really want to see how well it goes

I'll do 40 days next year.

Why am I seeing so much talk about water fasts on fit lately? It's bullshit and you know it.

probly cos of the youtuber that supposedly did 27 days

if you're fat you dont have the discipline

>It's bullshit and you know it.

Shit, you mean not eating makes you fat? I'll go stuff my face with milk chocolate bars asap.

thats exactly what you will do when the fast ends fatty. Don't treat cuts like a middle aged housewife

Because of Dr fungs bullshit. It's a new fad that will go away soon enough.

+1 like
I wonder when the water drinking fad will go away, I see people at my gym "hydrating" or whatever bullshit New Age term all those "doctors" peddling HjewO like to use.

> implying a 30 day fast can't be deadly

Fasting works but its benefits come by way of inhibiting mTOR - it's literally the opposite of gains - if you're going to take BCAAs then all the benefits of fasting are undone.

Though leptin - the hunger hormone - has been shown to stimulate neuronal growth so you might make brain gains.

Spaced mini water fasting works, I usually eat a dense but still clean meal, then do water for a week.

At first I thought tiny little snacks wouldn't hurt but they make you want more food.

First few days are ass, depending on how bad off you are. (Weight, overall health)

No it isnt. Fasting is very healthy and your insulin will go down. It has tons of benefits you fucking cicolet

>dr fung cites multiple studies about fasting
>lalalala cico cico
Lol retards

It isnt. Cite a study that show its deadly and unhealthy

Not exactly water fasting, as I drink stewed fruits (berries).

It's been more than 24h since I haven't eaten anything, I feel cold all the time, lack of energy, but sometimes a strange clarity of mind, hope to lose some weight

Google how people have done it in the past you still need vitamins and a couple other things i forget

would fasting cure my aphantasia?
(´・ω・`)

On Day 4 here, lost 7 pounds so far, most of which is water weight. Theoretically I should've run out of glycogen stores by now so I'm running on body fat. Hardest part for me is filling in the time that I normally eat with some other activity, cause it's so habitual and I'm used to breaking up my day with meals.

video games