People who think fatties should pay for their own health insurance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_T4tK1-v37I
youtube.com/watch?v=yrbBDscG7f0
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/autopsy-obese-woman-found-thick-8799744
youtu.be/V7gXhPUs0dk?t=573
fee.org/articles/the-lazy-millennial-guide-to-avoid-exercise/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As if this is America's problem and not her own problem.

Welcome to the LAND OF ACCOUNTABILITY motherfucker.

oldie but a goodie

>3 pounds ground beef
>1 lb is ~975 calories
>fried it
god damn it these people make me so fucking mad
no self control fucking WORTHLESS ANIMALS do all this shit and then they wonder why they're so fucking unhealthy and in pain all the time. But then they turn around and scream 'healthy at all sizes!' and whatever else they use to cover up their inadequacy

Gib chocklit

thats too long and detailed to be fake. I love it. This is what life is all about

is it bad if i want to drown this cunt?

Simply Sarah editing is getting insane. Cutting out all her breathing now.

youtube.com/watch?v=_T4tK1-v37I

no, anger is one of the many natural human emotions humans must experience to remain their humanity. Trust me, fellow human i have extensively studied human emotions, but their speech patters still elude me

this show is embarrassing and she should get a job

Still my favourite to this day

I think I'm gonna stop eating salami for a few months.

so skinny white/black girls can't wear festival gem bindis because "muh culture appropriation" but when a fat white girl wears full Indian jewellery it's totally fine because fatshion.

where do these pricks draw the line?????

are those stretch marks

Cultural appropriation = -10 privilege points
Terminal fatassness = +20 privilege points

it all balances out in the sugar-addled mind of the fat prick.

You ate everything, Jon Snow.

according to imdb this was supposed to release april 30th, naturally it's not

>Fatshion
>Posts the most BASIC ASS fit of shit everyone has in their cupboards

Come all the way onnnnnn. Can't tumblr FA crowd put exertion into ANYTHING

wait, this was a cartoon TV show or some shit? not just someones tumblr page?

it's some kind of "fat people are contributing members of society" documentary iirc, havent really looked into it

I'd guess he's about 260-300lbs

Source: I used to wear that size

id kill for her to fuck me
im that desperate
is there a cure for aspies yet??? lifting didnt help

I-I thought he wears a fanny pack...

Normal girl on the left, slampig on the right, one type of girl is much more fun to perform demeaning sex with so choose wisely

it's weird because i was still pants size 42 while xxl was starting to get tight

Cure for aspies = stop treating females like a different species
Talk to them like normal fuckin human beings

i hate fat people as much as the next guy but these photos of text are fake as fuck

i do family
they hate it

Your average Veeky Forumsizen

You know stuffing, Jon Snow.

nice

Lift more

G-guys I've found the weight gainers of tumblr :(

>yells at white people for having bland food
>black people have "soul food" or whatever, which is literally the most calorie dense shit you can eat
>somehow it has to do with white supremacy

fucking what

OH SHIT BUDDY

Did I get a KEK out of that

Cheers

>Gay gainer
How fittingly degenerate.

I want this planet to be nuked from orbit

You guys want a little OC that happened today?

yes

>ywn bulk this hard

Alright.

>be me, work at sandwich shop
>delivery driver, but it's a nice day so there's no orders coming in for delivery
>basically managing the idiots holding the knives and making the food, so I'm standing at the register and doing some paperwork
>cute girl from salon in the same plaza comes in
>as she's looking at the menu this herd of chunklords come in and basically surround the poor girl
>they're fucking massive, to the point where their hands are actively being consumed by their forearms
>the vaguely female blob puts her hands on her husband's hips as they look at the menu with her three shitty redhead meat monsters bumping around and yelling
>cute stylist lady tries to move forward to place her order but the family goes to cut her off by shuffling in front of the register and then looking back at the menu
>jerk my head to the other register and manage to take her order real quick
>papa blob shoots me a dirty look and grumbles to his wife, who stares at me like I've murdered one of her kids
>they loudly start announcing their order before I'm even done handing the change back to the stylist
>dad wants two sandwiches with no veggies, just meat and extra mayo
>mom wants the same but with onions
>kids get THREE fucking meat and bread sandwiches a piece, the great girthmother said "can't have no mayo or it won't be healthy to eat three"
>mildly dumbfounded at this point

cont

>their total comes to just about 70 dollars once you factor in drinks and cookies for everyone
>giantdad makes a remark about how expensive it is
>resisting the urge to roll my eyes hard as shit as I hand his card back to him after swiping it
>they're about halfway done with the order when I hop on the make table to help wrap things
>notice that stylist girl has sat down at the corner table so there's no way they can be next to her
>one of the shitty kids has already spilled their coke on the floor
>tell them their shit's done and give them the "have a good day" schtick, hoping they'll fuck off and not sit down
>the mom asks me to bag all the sandwiches up
>make a halfhearted gesture with my hand to the bags and say "everything's down here at the pop machine, you can bag it up yourself"
>she fucking
>FLIPS
>"I HAVE TO DO THIS MYSELF? EXCUSE ME, WE JUST PAID YOU NEARLY A HUNDRED DOLLARS AND YOU WON'T EVEN PUT OUR SANDWICHES IN A BAG I'M GOING TO CALL CORPORATE I KNOW THEY WON'T STAND FOR THIS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS BULLSHIT HOW ARE YOU IN BUSINESS I HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR JOB"
>to giantdad's credit, he looks somewhat embarrassed
>his wife is angrily stuffing the sandwiches into paper bags
>one of them rips
>sandwiches fall out on the floor
>she's visibly red after the exertion of shouting and moving
>cries at her kids to "carry the stuff for mama"
>they ponderously make their way out of the shop
>take out my smouldering rage on the puddle of coke on the floor
>cute stylist is just looking at me with sympathy

I love the service industry.
There was also a time when I got bitched at on the phone for a minute and a half after I told the guy we wouldn't deliver to rooms in hotels and only the lobby, since our drivers have been robbed before. I ended up taking that order and he was like a smaller looking Boogie.

Don't push me REEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=yrbBDscG7f0

REMINDER

Source:
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/autopsy-obese-woman-found-thick-8799744

This should be mandatory reading for Obese individuals

never seen this before, looks interesting
include me in the screencap

>tfw laughing like a fucking idiot at the url
>autopsy: obese woman found thick"

Lordy. At least cute stylist probably understands your pain.

She's probably had to put up with similar people. I feel bad for people who work jobs where they have to touch people, 'cause it's inevitable that you're gonna get a landwhale at some point. I'm sure those types of people tend to smell bad, too.

I took some pictures of some fatties that live in my state.

I'd guess food service industry get the most shitty people.
But I'd always wondered how often they got customers that hadn't showered in God-knows how long, or just smelled like death.
Like, how often would barbers / hairdressers need to wash all that oil and grease off their hands between customers?

Then again at least they aren't in dentistry and dealing with that whole mess.

And this one. There are a lot more obese and fat people to find now a days than there use to be.

who is that THICCY in all white in the background?

Relatives of mine that have visited America actually lost weight because they couldn't stand the food.

I mean yeah, the average obese dude is more willing to get a sub than a haircut, and "needs" one more often than the other.

Oh man, I'd probably just irradiate my tools and hands after dealing with people like that.

>Eugenics and white supremacy

Lol health and wellness has been around for centuries and eons it even dates back to Roman times. This is just a bad red herring fallacy.

>Dietitian
>Will write books for money

You fat fucks will do anything for money but eat better and exercise. Besides I do not need a fat person to give me health advice and mislead like it's some mental step and changing to a few things.

Mandatory watching for Veeky Forums
youtu.be/V7gXhPUs0dk?t=573

NOPE not watching that. Good lord. What you wanna do? Give me a panic attack?

So I'm browsing my city's creative gig section on Craigslist, because every once in a while some students are looking for actors for their film projects. I come across an ad with the title "Nude model looking for photographer for COLLABORATION." Curious to see what this fine lady looked like, I clicked on the ad, and almost immediately wished I hadn't.

Gaze upon my works, ye mighty, and despair.

DO IT FAGGOT

BURGER'D

Hey reddit

Holy shit this.

A monster is going to explode out his stomach anyday now.

kys, dont return

>Mcdickies
>Mcdickles

This is already funny so far

I wanna be in the screen cap too

A genocide of white people seems a bit less wrong to me each passing day.

Butterface either way. She just came into her butterbody as well.

More like donut body but that's not as clever.

jeus fucking christ, made it to when they cut her open...ye nah

He must be dead now... Right?

>We paid you 100$ you owe us

Lol that is some true entitlement right there.

>pics being that hi-res but also that grainy

Kys le redditor

The funny thing is about Sugar and Chocolate is she said it was an addiction. But the thing is she needed to cut herself off from it. Because ironically enough Sugar is like heroin and meth kind of addictive and can spike blood sugar after 50grams a day.

Is it me or do females really have these addiction problems that they justify a lot. Whether that is alcoholism being fat etc. Even though it destroys their body and life.

from old thread

fee.org/articles/the-lazy-millennial-guide-to-avoid-exercise/

the fuck. is this next level trolling?

There's way more fat darkies than whities on average.

Whities just have nothing to do and too much access to social media.

Firefighter here, we do Ems runs to, we have some fatties we run on at least once a week where I'm at, it's disgusting,

>Dr Mike Osborn, the pathologist, says: "The heart feels baggy, when you pick up the heart of someone fit it would be tight and hard like picking up a piece of steak, this is like more like a bag.

Based Dr.Osborn.

terrible shoop

astonishing that people fell for this shit

Usually check weight first thing in the morning after peeing, every could of days.

Was stuck on some weight for a week, got drunk last night and now I'm 3 lbs lighter. I realise I'm dehydrated so how much of this lose do you think will come back?

Pfft. how long did it take you to come up with that one?

You do realize that when cooking a fatty piece of meat the fat renders? Unless you're drinking the fat from the pan the finished product will have less calories, bud. Adding oil to the pan serves just to prevent the meat not to burn before the fat actually renders and maybe add some depth of flavor depending on what oil you use. Unless you add some veggies or rice that can soak up the fat or make a sauce/gravy from it you're NOT getting those calories.

>all this nutrition autism and Veeky Forums will never pick up basic cooking skills

He could be really good looking if he wasn't fat, girls love curly dark hair

Now that I've read the article in its entirety, it's not that bad. The screenshot posted plus the comment accompanying it in the earlier thread was some /pol/ or sjw tier manufactured outrage shit. Smh.

I don't usually post fat people stories, but I recently had an encounter that stuck in my mind.

It was at Wal-Mart of course. It was a family of butterballs, but they had gotten to that level of fatness where the endocrine system completely shits the bed, leading to that weird androgynous and ageless look that fatties get. The daughter had a mustache. The father had tits. The mother was balding. All screeching about whether to have Hamburger Helper or macaroni and cheese for dinner. And what a smell: that giveaway sickly-sweet odor of rotting meat (I'm guess one of them had some untreated cysts) along with the stink of unwashed asscrack. The stink was so bad that people would walk into the aisle and turn around once they hit the miasma zone.

I hope they turn things around. They won't, but I still hope they do.

She might be right, folks.