It's not fair that women can't lift as heavy as men even after years of training...

It's not fair that women can't lift as heavy as men even after years of training. Even their squat won't be as good as some random loser doing SS. I want to be able to compete against guys as well

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOnOU4pBdIA/
aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/landslagsfotboll/damlandslaget/article16074610.ab
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_number-one_snooker_players
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anavar give up

Yeah - but the trade off is that it's so fucking easy for women to have sex if they want too. Hell - you don't even have to be in shape to get a partner. It's harder for dudes to get laid. So... I guess that kind equals things out? idk.

Please don't

>be male
>have to lift to get woman
>have to ceo10k/day to get woman
>have to be fun, interesting, funny, etc.

>be female
>get everything handed to you
>find reasons to complain anyway

No, because don't you notice that every girl has a sexual assault story?

I don't even care about sex.

Get over it and embrace your gender, degenerate.

>not eating enough
>complaining

have a sex change, problem solved.

Start weightlifting

lol, she will still have the muscles and bones than before dummy.

Just get on anavar bitch.

just accept your inferiority in most, but not all, aspects in life and submit to a better man

thats how its always been, and thats how its supposed to be

ill let you eat my semen for extra strength gains :^)

What did nature mean by this?

No, I won't. I want to be as strong as a man

Keep dreaming retard feminist.

I am far from a feminist

You must submit.

Why?

IMO, it doesn't really matter how much you lift. It only matters that you work hard, consistently. If you really want to compete, compete with other women. You are not supposed to lift as much as men do, nature did not make you that way.

Nature doesn't care about your stories. The goal is to perpetuate the species, so men got the higher sex drive and the physical ability to act on it. Deal with it.

instagram.com/p/BOnOU4pBdIA/

Then just set your benchmark as a really weak man. you can never truly be competitive. Here is a fun example for you. Many women pro soccer teams routinely practice against men high school teams...and they routinely lose.

Women are just mentally weak, I would guarantee if you put most men into women's bodies they would still be stronger than nearly every single natty woman

What a surprise life isnt fair.

Im small framed by default, I will never be thicc or super strong unless I start juicing, but hey thats an option for you too.

Accept your genetics or take a substance that let you bypass that, whining wont make any difference

That's not true

Swedish national fotball team looses against a teams 17 years olds.

aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/landslagsfotboll/damlandslaget/article16074610.ab

Australia's national women's soccer team the Matildas lose 7-0 to an under fifteens boys

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

ayy bby wut sum dik???? plz respon

there's an easy solution and that is taking testosterone.

you want to be as strong as a men, but don't want to look like a men? tough luck.

>don't you notice that every girl has a sexual assault story?
yeah i always wonder how small a percentage of them aren't lies

god damn thats funny

How strong are you actually? Esme diddlys 4pl8 i think and doesn't complain

Fags are better at sucking dick user.

Women are inferior at every thing

women can get decent dl and squat numbers but will never be able to even slightly compete with average males on The Press (TM)

The best lift for girls I've seen live is sumo deadlift by fat Asians. I've seen some chubby Vans and Nguyens pull 3.5pl8.

Squat is always bad (never seen reps above 2), and bench comically bad.

it might be because i go to a good gym but i've seen two chicks so far that were able to squat 2 plates for reps. but it's obvious these were experienced lifters, as it usually takes women years to get to a respectable weight on any lift

I don't want a strong woman calling me loser

You're more flexible tho so you should try and take advantage of that.

>be a man
>work your ass of both physicaly and mentaly to create a future for yourself
>get married, make kids
>be drafter to army against your will because of some bullshit war and because you were born a male
>come back home
>your wife is pregnant
>kid is not yours
>get divorced
>lose half of your shit, cant see your own kids anymore
>eventually become homeless while no one gives a shit about you since you dont have a vagina

one thing I cant stand is women complaining about how they have it harder than guys

Answer to this you cunt!

just shut up, get a man, raise some good kids and shut up

your life doesnt have value beyond this and your futile efforts to empower yourself are at best laughed at by men, who are physically and economically stronger and more emotionally sound than you.

Just shut the fuck up and submit

So do men if you go by the same standard of "sexual assault" as sensitive ass bitches
>oh, Gunther tried to ask for my number and then he touched my arm!!!! I've been raped!!!!
>chad fucked me while I was blacked out drunk, it was soooo hot

Pick up a finesse sport like darts, billiards or perhaps archery. There you can be competitive. At fitness...never.

Women get btfo at billiards as well.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_number-one_snooker_players

Women are only good for making babies.

suck dicks
>semen is nutrient dense containing vitamins, minerals, hormones including testosterone and zinc
>you could literally maximize your gainz and blow away your male competition at the same time

Sorry op, the reason men are naturally bigger and stronger than women is because we evolved to defend the clan from outside threats.

The battlefield is no place for child-minders.

TL;DR suck my dick

m8 as a woman you have to constantly stay below 35% bodyfat in order to be fucking useless

stop acting like it's easy. You will NEVER understand the suffering of not being able to eat a tub Ben&Jerries a day.

tits or gtfo

More emotionally sound? Bye

I'm working towards 1/2/3/4