Advice regarding cravings

So, recently after reading a few guides, the most useful of which was the stickied one from our very own Veeky Forums, I had the motivation to lose weight and finally an actual, clear-cut explanation of what I need to know.

I immediately started amping up my walking track to a jogging track, soon to make it a running track, and I'm getting weights very soon.

Diet wise, I'm hitting or coming very close to the 1g protein / lb of body weight rule of thumb, as well as hitting

Get some stevia or have a crumpet or something.

Your pic is giving me some serious chills.

My photo is a tasty, traditional crumpet.

Your photo is terror itself.

I thought this was bread, damn it

what the FUCK is that?

well im retarded. it is bread.

Still, what the FUCK is that

Guys I scraped my knees with the barbell deadlifting, then woke up with these knees. Send help

Oops forgot pic, I'm becoming delirious I think it's spreading

It is normal dude, don't sweat it. You could try eating some fresh fruits or incorporate a sugary snack (if it fits your caloric intake). It is all up to you man, just don't make the snacks a daily habit.

You have trypophobia.

OP if you're going crazy you probably have to relax a tiny bit with your diet. Going to an extreme (no sugar at all) is a shit idea if it's unsustainable because you'll likely just relapse or, well, feel like shit

The point is to make your diet a lifestyle and not just a temporary thing, that's why you need to make it sustainable. IDK where you live but there's likely work-arounds, such as low calorie ice-cream etc. Just treat yourself in moderation - don't get a pack of 16 cookies because you know you'll just binge on them, however even a snickers bar is just ~250 calories, so if you can stick to one, it won't kill gains. Moderation and consistency is key, going to an extreme that you can't keep up is a bad idea.

athleanx had a good video on this IIRC

>coffee
>black tea
>dark chocolate 75% or higher

those do the trick for me sweet cravings.
also dont get that low in Kcal. beeing hungry is not something you want to keep up. also intermitted fasting and apple cider vinegar with sparkling water to keep blood sugar levels steady

That my friend is a crumpet

Thing is, I'm not overly hungry, and I'm completely steel-willed. Never a relapse, never. Cheats are for the weak, all that jazz. Problem is, even if I'm not hungry, my head is just screaming for something sweet.

I only wanted to point out of what you crumpet reminded me.

You can try stevia, it's a natural sugar substitute

You seem very clued up and focused OP. All power to you.

I stick to a small bowl of ice cream when the sugar craving arises. It's only necessary about once a week but stops me going insane.

Diet drinks personally don't work for me. I feel satiated sugar wise for around 30 minutes to an hour then the cravings return to their initial intensity.

How long you have been dieting for

Dude, get some flavored protein and mix it with oats and make cookies.

Here's a recipe. If you use baking powder too, you'll get a bigger cookie.

a month

not very impressive, I know

>smonkers

>semi-skimmed milk

lel I know. It's what I had at home at the time and I like how it resulted in exactly a 500 kcal recipe. full fat would probably taste better though

It's just a matter of readjustment, don't sweat it. If you can white-knuckle it and are confident that you won't snap and binge, go for it, you'll probably adjust eventually.
If you're having trouble, know that you can eat a little bit of shit once in a while without going over your calorie limit by just eating a very small amount, and you can also de-shitify things you ususally enjoy (eg, a healthy home made burger in place of a shitty big mac).

Certain flavours of whey protein are also pretty much like milk shakes, if you use that. As well as things like high protein bars, cookies, etc.

But yeah, this is perfectly normal, and however you choose to approach it, you'll most likely outgrow it eventually.

I'm pretty much in the exact same place as you right now OP, all going well though. One trick I found is tea with stevia. I used to drink tea with 2 spoons of sugar, many many cups a day - fucked up I know.

One tiny little pellet of stevia or w/e that shit is and the tea tastes sweet (almost too sweet, that stuff is potent) and pretty much the exact same as sugared tea. Try it out anyway.

The sugar crave is more or less withdrawal from a serious physical addiction to sugar...

> jizz in it
> or worms start crawling in

That's not trypophobia. It does not exist. Being disgusted by maggots and whatnot is not a phobia. It's natural. Fuckin retards.

Where the hell did you see maggots in the pic, you blind retard.

Are those photos real though, or is that shit photoshopped?

Still user, proud of you! Keep it up my friend

That honestly looks satisfying as fuck coming from a dude who used to get bad plantars warts

>offering sound, reasonable advice on Veeky Forums

You're never gonna make it.

Peanut butter on hand and then roll over it with a hairbrush. Old Halloween tick

This is such a fucking plebbit post