My dream is to be big as fuck in order to intimidate scrawny nerds

my dream is to be big as fuck in order to intimidate scrawny nerds.

imagine touching some guy's girlfriends ass, and he can do nothing about it. I wanna be the guy doing whatever he wants because he's big.

im pretty skinny right now, is this a superficial reason to lift and get big Veeky Forums?

I am big enough to do that, but I don't do that, because I'm not a total dick.

But, if I want his gf, even just to fuck, I don't hesitate to approach her.

Yes, but you should do whatever the fuck you want.
And it's not like a shitty reason for doing something will make the results meaningless

>I wanna be the guy

true, thanks.

>my dream is to be big as fuck
>im pretty skinny right now

you're in for a wild ride

You will never be that guy as long as you post on Veeky Forums

what do you mean

We all have our goals.
I want to get fit to give better physical affection and support.

by the time you get this big (if it ever happens) you probably won't even want to do this anymore, 99% of the time it ahppens like that

>skinny as fuck
>big as fuck
there is few years of hard work between those two... and with dick mindset like this one i doubt you will make it past first few weeks...

first of all, you aren't going to make it
second of all, even if you did make it, there's always someone bigger than you
you'll just get rekt

Learn martial arts.
Being big will only get you so far because if you find yourself touching the ass of someone who does mma they will beat your ass.
Most bodybuilders are slow,still and have no idea how to fight.

Just become a trap OP. Women are untouchable and can do whatever they want. You can touch a girl's ass or a dude's dick and just be "teehee oops my hand slipped" while doing sexeyes. If anyone confronts you just scream rape and get the fuck out of there.

>do nothing about it

>what are guns
>what are knives
>what is pepper spray
>what are bystanders
>what are guys who know how to fight
>what are skinny crackheads who literally do not feel fear

You'll get your ass kicked user. The kind of guy who would let some guy get away with touching his girlfriend's ass usually doesn't have a girlfriend, especially not a hot one.

I'm white and upper class. When I call the cops, they come. If I tell them you grabbed my wife by the pussy, they'll believe me. You'll go to jail. You'll be at my mercy.

And this is just a a reminder that you are actually already at my mercy. No amount of lifting is going to make your skin lighter or your wallet fat. You'll still be poor trash. The system works for me, not you. Best thing you can hope for is that you don't get involved in a confrontation with me.

So don't start shit, faggot.

This.

>get the shit beat out of you
>he runs away
>you don't know his name
Hmm your plan is a bit flawed user

So you're gonna sit there and calmly watch as your girlfriend is getting raped while the cops take 15 minutes to arrive?

What the fuck did I just read. You're right. I've got it wrong this whole time.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No, just do it anyway.
If someone tries to punch you just lay down on the ground and start to scream

Don't bother OP. It takes years of dedication and lifting to become really big. You either need to genuinely enjoy lifting or be insanely disciplined; the motivation you derive from some asinine power fantasy will only last a couple of months.

ur an idiot. if i bump my hand into ur gf ass as i walk past.

What u gonna do? ill say "huh? what? you bumped into me and accuse me of that shit? dude your girlfriend is fucking crazy"

what you gonna do???? nothing, u can accuse me of anything, i'll start yelling in a beserk voice saying 'I DIDN"T FUCKING TOUCH YOU YOU LYING BITCH"

You will be able to do nothing.

The point is moot anyway since I don't ever go into niggerville. I don't know how I'd ever run into op in the first place
But if I did, I've never waited more than 5 minutes for a squad.

>im pretty skinny right now

lmao only absolute betas have this as their goal

You're an idiot op, open a book or something, change your mind set, as I am reading your post I can only imagine an insecure scrawny autistic NEET who thinks getting muscles can give him the opportunity to get away with beta and cuck bullshit like running around like an idiot and touching some dudes gf's asses, I really hope you do this and get your face smashed in, you're human filth.

my dream is to be the very best that no one ever was in order to intimidate scrawny trainers.

imagine touching some guy's pokemons ass, and he can do nothing about it. I wanna be the guy doing whatever he wants because he's the best.

im pretty skinny right now, is this a superficial reason to lift and be the best Veeky Forums?