How do I stave off my homo urges at the gym?

How do I stave off my homo urges at the gym?

Rape a child

easy, stop being gay

this, i always go to the manlet pit pre-workout and rape one, they're not real men so it's not gay

>Walk over to strong bros
>Compliment their lifts
>"Th-thanks! You too!"
>Look them up and down slowly
>Smile just a little bit
>"You look fucking amazing. I love how your muscles fill out all your clothes. I can see them...popping."
>Strongbro probably is too autistic to say backthefuckofffag
>Advance closer
>Make contact
>"Ooh! Your bicep is like a fucking rock!"
>"haha really? I don't train them all that much...just 4sets of 12 reps etc etc"
>"You're pretty clever too! God you should tell me more about your routine, I'd love to take your tip(s)"
>"haha well Im here every day so just come find me whenever haha"
>"Oh I will"
>Slap his ass and walk away

That is how you stave off homo urges. You gotta shout "No homo!" before you leave the gym though otherwise you'll look pretty fucking gay.

Lift?
The gym is probably the only place where I'm not thinking to naked men constantly because I try to stay focused.

Get away from the sickness and downlow bendery of 'gym culture'.

He asked how to stave off, not 'what would gays love more than anything?'

any chance to achieve this natty by the average genetics guy?

Masturbate in the hot tub while watching children swim.

>average genetics guy
Probably not even with roids.
The average guy doesn't have great insertions/proportions.

Nononono, that won't cure your homosexuality, rape this frog instead.

Pray the rosary

I legit thought that was the actor who plays Jaime from GoT but it isn't? Identical to him though

White people can look the same sometimes

Mario something, he's Austrian.

fuck, life IS suffering.

Thanks I'll give it a try.

Calm down, ahmed

l0I u 4g0t ur p!ctur3!!!!!

Jesus I don't even want to go to the gym anymore knowing they're is so many of you pathetic faggots there

we're very sneaky and you're definitely the star of our homo tumblr

>2017
>being a barafag
Qt feminine boys are the only way.

Serious question. I'm straight but lately I've been questioning myself. I don't know how to explain my feelings. But... over the last 2 years I've really been getting into the gym and fitness lifestyle. And I made some really good friends at the gym and we started hanging out after the gym. So I go to the gym hang out with some bros and then afterwards we sometimes go out to eat or one gym buddy I went back to his place and we played video games and drink. And it's just really, really awesome. I use to be so lonely (I was a social recluse) and now I have this awesome little group of friends and another dude I added on steam and we play video games together. And I don't even really think about women anymore. I just like hanging out with my gym bros. I'm starting to get weird feelings about one of my gym bros. Like we text each other all the time just sending each other memes and making stupid jokes and sometimes even venting about our days to each other. Never sexual or anything. Just talking and texting each other every day. And we play video games on steam together. And we work out together. And on the weekend we go out drinking together. And the other day we were talking about some stupid shit and before he left he gave me a hug and I hugged him back and it felt.... really nice. Like I kind of got emotional after he left. I think I might be turning gay... I don't know what I'm feeling. My head is kind of fucked right now. Sorry for rambling. Is this a crush or is this just what having friends feels like. (I've never really had "friends" before)

That you Muhammad?

Nothing wrong with being close with your bros

THIS

I think you just now experience real friendship. You were lonely before and you are just happy and thankful for the companionship you got now. Good for you! As long as you don't pop a boner while hugging him or think about having sex with him, you are most definitely not gay.

I doubt you're gay, you've just never experienced being loved and accepted before so it's alien to you.

This sounds comfy af desu, I wish I had this

Nah this is what friends are like. Why would you want to sodomize your bro, that's gross.

I don't want to sodomize him, lol. I mean - I can acknowledge that's he's very handsome but I don't feel sexual attraction towards him. But like... emotionally I've feel closer to him than I EVER have with a woman. And it's just a bunch of mixed feelings. I'm attracted to him emotionally? (I think.. does that make sense?) but I don't feel sexually towards dudes bodies only female bodies. But I feel closer to him emotionally than I ever had with a female and that hug felt really good. =/

>But like... emotionally I've feel closer to him than I EVER have with a woman.

That's because women are cunts. If it weren't for sex, reproduction, and housekeeping there would be literally zero reasons to be in any kind of a relationship with a woman.

I guess its too much to ask that the troglodytes on this website recognise a good reference.

>If it weren't for sex, reproduction, and housekeeping
honestly just reproduction.
you can get your sex and housekeeping from a submissive guy.

jesus, u hate your mom so much?

Moms aren't girls

Honestly yeah but I've had enough shitty gfs to come to that conclusion independent on that. Even the good ones will just get really annoying once you run out of stuff to talk about and tired of fucking them.