Tips?

Been lifting 4 years, tried plenty of routines and the ones given by the sticky. No idea what ive been doing wrong. Pic is me, i just need to know why im an idiot and what i need to be doing

182 cm

78 kg

What am i doing wrong?

Try eating food

4 years?
lifts?

You spent so much time lifting you forgot to eat

op here.
If this is so incredibly stupid that its considered bait, this is sad.
I'm being legit here

have you ever consumed a meal?

you must be doing something horribly wrong... i am lifting for six months and i gained like 8 kg of bodyweight (from skelly) and mine lift almost doubled if they didn't in some cases
>inb4 newbie gains
yeah sure but this guy don't even have newbie gains tho

You're probably caught in that "middle of the road" approach, where you haven't fully committed to bulking or cutting. You lift regularly but don't eat to actually grow. But you eat enough to stay at a skinnyfat level. You need to go for one extreme or the other, try GOMAD to bulk. I've found way better results for cutting from doing intense cardio multiple times a week, I took up boxing and over the last 6 months I've noticed a massive change in my physique. I'm really lean with a good build, low bodyfat but enough lean muscle to give me decent definition and insertions. So thats my advice, either fully commit to a bulk or cut and your physique will change, don't play it safe and try to bulk without putting on too much fat.

you're a lazy fuck. i gained 20lb in first year, pure muscle by going everyday n eating more.

4 years??? Man go do some research

But im there every day too :c

every day at the gym? bro take a step back and give your self some time to rest. try 4 times a week and craft your self a good plan (or look one up).

>181cm
>76kg (gained 1kg)
>1 month in the gym (4 times a week)

try to redo your routine man.. remember that recovery and eating is equally important if not more important that the lifting it self.

also do your exercises in the RIGHT way. ask the best looking guy in the gym for advice.

Eat
Sleep
Lift

You haven't been doing at least one of these three if you look like that after 4 years.

Genetics or low test

Habe u tried uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh what's it called

food?

Sleep more than 8 hours. Cut lifting down to 3-4 days a week. Try GOMAD, or find some cheapish cans of mixed nuts or bags of healthyish trail mix that has 1000+ calories and eat one every day for snacks along side 3 meals as large as you can stomach.

wouldn't it be better if he went every other day like 3.5 a week, though

shoulda done SS faggot

1) How fatigued are u after ur exercises? Are you ever sore from exercising?
2) Do you do compound exercises? The vertical/horizontal/squat/pull/Push?
3)What are ur rep/set ranges
4) Do you take a rest day forevery muscle group?
5)How much protein do you eat?
6)Which schedules did you use?
7) How much were you able to do on your mayor lifts and what are you able to do now?

talk to a doctor

what are your lifts?

Some people get really strong but it doesnt show.

There is no fucking way you've been lifting for 4 years and you look like that

You literally look like you don't work out at all

How about just lurking before opening your mouth, newbie

impossible to lift for 4 years and look so bad unless you never once up the weight or reps on any of your exercises, nice bait