- 8 oz monster ultra
- 1 bannana
blend it together. great flavored carbonated banana pre-workout

or

1 cup almond/coconut flour
4 egg whites
1/4 cup flax seeds
350 degrees for 40mins
very low carb bread ( falls apart very easily )

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a bunch:
imgur.com/a/5nbmA

>carbonated banana

>tfw every Veeky Forums recipe inevitably involves a blender at some point

It's been one of my goals to come up with "cheat" meals that aren't actually that bad compared to going out to McD or grabbing a pizza or something to that effect that is quick, easy, and bad for me.

Here's one of my personal favorites, for an easy "cheat" meal, for

I used to make pancakes with the kodiak power cakes mix, preety good. I dont own a waffle maker though :(.

You can pick up a cheapo at walmart with $30 or so. You can make the same stuff as pancakes instead, but I enjoy the crunch of a good waffle.

My whole thing was getting something I could get together and cook in under 30 minutes, would give me a comfort food feel without completely raping my diet.

I have a bunch I can dump. No blenders and no protein powder, I promise, just whole foods and appetizing dishes.

This one is fantastic for breakfast. Add in turkey or chicken sausage if you want more protein.

Slow cookers are a great investment if you want to cook in large batches and don't want to spend a bunch of time in the kitchen. I have tons of recipes for chicken, beef, and lamb slow cooker meal prep.

Vegetable soups are a really good choice if you're cutting because you can have a very large bowl of soup for very low calorie count, which is very filling, plus you're getting in lots of micronutrients and phytochemicals. Try to avoid soups with lots of cream, cheese, or butter to keep them low calorie. Just don't expect much protein from a vegetable soup. Pair a bowl of vegetable soup with grilled chicken and you've got a workable meal plan for that 1500 calorie cut that'll leave you filled and sated without blowing your calorie budget,

I love sweet foods and having dessert. Instead of just ignoring the craving, I make my own desserts with low calorie foods like skim cream cheese, protein powder, black beans, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and/or skim ricotta cheese. Black bean brownies, oat cookies, and cream cheese cheesecake are all very appetizing and around 100 calorie per serving.

more you fucking jew

Please post more soups, slowcooker and chicken recipes.

And got any more veggie-heavy recipes?

Eat this every night for my cut

>8 oz grilled chicken
>3 corn tortillas
>1 tbsp cheese
>2 tbsp sour cream
>2 tbsp salsa

Like 450 calories and makes feel full af.

Or

> 4 eggs
> 4 oz of smoked turkey or ham
>2 tbsp cheese
>2 tbsp salsa

450 cal breakfast with 50g of protein.

Cool. 3 tortillas though?

Corn tortilla are 110 cals per 2. Gives me my carbs after my workout and doesnt spike up a binge. Also hard to fit 8 oz of grilled chicken on 2 tortillas.

Something I eat for dessert, or as a snack meal:
>250g 2% fat greek yoghurt
>1 scoop whey protein (any fucking flavor your want)
>Mix
>Eat
Leaves you with an alternative to ice cream/pudding which tastes however the hell you want it to. Great for cutting and clean bulking.
>280 kcal
>37g protein
(More or less, depends on your whey's nutritional values)

Also, add peanut butter if you're bulking.