/gloriouspillgeneral/

Whats the opinion on The Golden One? I get that its a mixture of /pol/, Veeky Forums, and /int/. He basically advocates push pull, which I was told was Reddit nonsense.

Should I take the gloriouspill fit?

his right arm is so much bigger than his left

His face looks like Steven Assanti's.

He's the hero we need

pronated vs supinated grip

Admittedly, that is an old picture. Heres more recent from the gram

no, you shouldn't blame everything on immigrants

?

He is fucking ugly but at least has a great body and hair to distract from that uglyass face

No, but displacing your native people with uneducated 3rd worlders who have a culture that's incompatible with your own is a very reasonable thing to be against.

I'm not sure if he does. I just found his channel recently. I'm more interested in whether or not he is giving out good fitness advice.

His fitness advice is nothing you don't already know if you've been lifting for a couple of years. As for his politics, he expresses himself alot better in the articles on his website than his youtube rambling.

FUCK OFF WITH THESE STUPID THREADS ABOUT THIS ROIDED UP NIGGERFAGGOT

who is she?

From a bit far away he looks like DLB there
>wouldfuckfrombehind/10

I've only been lifting seriously for 5 months or so. Before I did bro splits inconsistently for two years or so.

So far I've gathered from him:
-Don't do bro splits
-Get enough protein
-Do pushpull
-Lift progressively heavier, and keep track

Is that pretty much all I'll ever get out of his channel?

Its his gf
@aisling_cq

pig nosed weirdo pumping himself full of roids while denouncing "degeneracy"

lol

>-Do pushpull
Debatable, but yeah, Veeky Forums 101. Not much else.

So I'm gathering this is a good starting point. I like his videos mostly because they're not super long, and mildly amusing.

Hes great. Most fitizens dont like him because hes huge and has a masculine ubermensch face with a strong jawline that shames their incel or shitskin genetics.

pics of them together?

Ops being a retard who hasnt seen all his videos. They broke up months ago

uhh, ok user

I fully admit, I have not see all his videos. I always thought she was cute, but a little plain for someone as big as him.

t. The Glorious One

>plain
wholesome, huwhite, pure.

dont we all agree this irish chick has the facial aestetics like a turd

ex girlfriend.

t. Abdul