/FAT/ GENERAL

Previous thread over 300 sticks of butter

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Peanut Butter Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing
steroids4u.eu/categories/fat-loss/phentermine-magnus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was eating peanut butter while cutting.
>11 am gym
>done at 12
>PB sandwich for lunch
>normal dinner
PB made me fill full. I love it

>2lbs away from initial goal on Thursday morning
>go on two day bender
>11lbs heavier this morning
I know some of it is water and shit in my guts, but I honestly think I've put myself back by at least a few weeks.

How much do you guys think my dinner will be if I get a chinese curry but have cauliflower rice (roughly 50 calories)? Chinese curry I assume is a lot of calories but with basically no rice is it that bad?

does anyone else have constipation? how would one go about curing it?

today was an okay day, had an up and down.
>finally benched the bar today
it was only 3 reps but I went from barely being able to lift the bar to feeling like it's a pretty alright weight in a month. pretty happy with my progress considering I don't eat enough protein to retain muscle (60g)
>ate outside with friends today and ate to maintenance
since it was outside good I can only (over)estimate the calories. feelsbadman. I haven't lost any weight at all this week.

Eat 40 grams of fiber per day, drink lots of water, and stay active. If those things don't work, try adding docusate or maybe senna.

pull the shit out with your hand

>I don't eat enough protein to retain muscle (60g)

For what purpose? Are you actively trying to look like a skinnyfat untrained mess at the end of your cut? Keep your protein high and lift weights. Fatties can actively increase their LBM while cutting if they do these things. That recent study showed this, even at a 40% deficit.

I think I now get why people say salt helps with losing weight.
Like, I made my soup too salty and now I'm super bloated even though it was hardly 100cal.
I guess it has something to do with water weight?

Just to repost in the new thread...

Started my construction job yesterday and was much more exhausted by the end of it than I thought I'd be.

I went through the last few threads and grabbed all the info I could find. Still need weigh-ins for..

Bandabydoo
Bee
Bogleech
Duna
Fluffernutter
GetSirius
Hira
Kyli2
Ohhi
Suneku

Once I got these, I'll post the top 3 winners for this week and then we'll go back to radio silence until next Friday

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing

Fucking Bogleech the guy who does Pokemon rankings? Is that him?

t. massive poison type fan but assume troll

when it comes to Chinese food I usually just guesstimate that any dish is 400 calories if it's a medium/small sized bowl. Am Asian by the way, eating Chinese food everyday, way too much carbs. I think in total it should be 400-500 calories, it's best to overestimate.

Me too user, just eat more vegetables. If the constipation is caused by eating more protein than you're used to, your body will get used to it sooner or later. Still eat your vegetables though.

I'm not the one in control of my food. I have to eat with my family and they prepare food for me. Explains why I'm a fat fuck desu, I'm just cutting down my calories for now and eating meat and eggs when I can. I'm planning to get some whey on Monday. How many scoops do I need?

I would aim for at least 100 grams per day. Can you not just buy some chicken breasts once or twice a week? Whey is fine, but why do you have no other control over your diet? Are you not an adult?

i don't get it, a weight loss competition seems dumb desu

I'm doing PSMF (~800 calories a day, almost all protein) for like three weeks and I've completely stopped shitting

Is there anything I can eat for maximum fiber without having to eat broccoli or carbs? Would psyllium husk work?

i ate over 10000 calories today please send help
i am so bloated my clothes arent fitting me and when I went to buy food for my third lunch my body started tingling, I run out of breath when I walk up the stairs.

today was the end of a 6 months bulk, tomorrow is the start of my PSMF cut.
I will be one of you

.t went from 5'7 150 to 190

I'm 19, still schooling. I don't live in America and it's normal for families to be living together. Because my parents still pay for everything for me I can't be an ungrateful ass and completely reject all the food they cook for me, so I ask for smaller portions. I have no control over dinner at all. All meals on weekdays or days I'm not in school is out of my hands too. I can choose what to eat in school for lunch or breakfast. I usually order some grilled chicken breast, it's the cafeteria stuff so I don't really know 100% of what's in there. For breakfast I usually boil 2-3 eggs and head off for the day. Gym at this rate is to make me feel better about my controlled as fuck life right now and that I just MIGHT be going somewhere even if it isn't ideal. Also the school holidays is in a few weeks and I'm pretty anxious about how I'm going to survive having food forced to me everyday by my parents because I'll be home.

>havent eaten in 3 days
>not really hungry at this point
>go to my beer store
>buy a few bottles of Duvel and Chimay
>get shitfaced after the third bottle and have one of the cleanest/best drunks of my life

Food is overrated, why aren't you /alcoholonly/ yet?

is 230lb 5'8" fat?

yes

Chimay blue?

no

bog leech here.
scale said 164.0 on friday but 162.6 on thursday do well go with the thursday weigh in.

maybe

you guys heard of kanevskyfitness? his road to optimal aesthetics series has his whole diet explained, went from permabulk 275 to under 200 in 4 months

Are you bog leech of bog leech dot com or just some troll/guy with same name?

It's just a community effort to motivate each other with soft competition.

That's why its optional, dude.

Will add. Thanks, bruh.

>competitively losing weight in a thread full of fat fucks is dumb
Literally how?

alcoholonly made me lose 30 kg in like 4 months a few years back.
When i went back to food i got more depressed than ever though.

no i just have the same name. didn't know a pokémon bog leech guy even existed lol. sorry for letting u down.

How do I cut back on meat?

eat tofu/seitan instead. i've been eating a lot of tofu recently in order to increase the amount of vegetables i eat.

>do weekly shopping
>buy less meat

dont, lift more weights.

Absolutely.

What are some exercises I can do with a 14 pound dumbbell and a 10 pound dumbbell? That's all I have right now, I just got them for free from a materials recycling facility. I already do easy basic calisthenics like bodyweight squats, pushups, and dips.
No running yet, that comes after I drop from obese to overweight.

>been eating 1550 calories a day
>work out daily for about 45 minutes

desu i'm strongfat but i look gross and i have insulin issues so i need to drop weight, does this look like i can drop 3 pounds a week at this rate

Lateral raises.
Forearms curls.
Concentration curls.
They're too light for much else unless you're a grill.

i only diet because i want boys to be able to pick me up

i mean, my cholesterol has been thanking me too, i got clearer skin after cutting that sugary shit out and i can wear cute clothes now, but that's all just happy sideffects
i just want to be picked up
that is my only goal

at what weight would you say this goal is achieved? i'm 5'4''

eat less carbs especially refined sugars

120-130lbs but it depends how your body carries it.

i have been for sure

what's weird is that i feel mentally sound and clear, like before i felt like i was in a fog

7 pounds has to be water. Don't fuck up again user. 11 fucking pounds man Jesus

I'm 200 lbs, 31, female and unmarried. Is it over?

Well fug. I was thingken of just cutting all the way to 75kg from 115 with just those plus runs plus calisthenics.
Gotta find a good gym then

Work hard to lose weight and improve your life

i'm an hourglass shape
98cm hip, 82cm waist and 99cm bust (or 38.5'' 32'' 38.9'')

i'm never gonna be a pixie, but goddamn, one day i will swirl

You're a female so no. Literally make any online dating profile and you'll get messages even as a fatty.

L O N D O N

blue and red

Start now, and by the time you hit 35 (or even earlier) you will have become an aesthetic young cougar. Or you may be married with a good Chad by then, with a healthy baby on the way.

I've been doing many things wrong I guess. I'm the fittest in my endurance training class but the biggest as well.
online dating makes me want to off myself.

Shit this made me tear up. Gonna go for a bike ride. Thanks!

Then clearly you're not afraid of being alone. You have the means to get men, easily. You're willingly choosing not to, so don't complain when you're unmarried.

>tfw i finally realize my double chin is gone

i was looking at some old pictures because of that facebook memories thing, and i noticed it
fuck, this is the best i've felt in a while

you have plenty of time left.

if you hit 38 and youre in the same situation then thats a bad sign

just stay consistent, slowly get better with exercise/diet/healthy choices and once you get to a certain point everything will be easy

anyone here /formerly/ fat and 5'11-6ft?
im 5'11.5 and i've lost 70 pounds putting me at 175. i still look fucking fat, i mean my stomach indents a little but thats it

yeah salt=water retention

Bike ride isn't enough

>birthday in the family
>ate two pieces of cake, a couple of sweets and some "salad" with mayo
Well shit. I guess I'm going to fast tomorrow. At least it's a rest day.

how the fuck do i deal with stretch marks

I can press 220lbs overhead and like chubby girls so probably soon

For the average faggot though youd need to be tiny to get overhead

maybe 110lbs to get picked up off the ground

Maybe im underestimating "average" guys though

wear clothes

They're here forever.

Women have it so easy its scary

Just loose some weight and some guy will swoon over you

You will likely have sub-optimal babies though due to your dried up womb

drink lots of water, moisturize them, get a tan.

Big women aren't really good looking desu

>get sick
>diet goes to complete shit and i start eating w/e makes me happy

fucking hell lads getting sick is literally the worst thing on a diet sets me back so far

Meh my last gf was at I'd say 210 and 5'6" and she had thirsty faggots going at her all her life and has them going at her right now, so I guess you should be fine. Just ask for attention a lot, you'll find some thirsty faggots.

i'm the opposite when i'm sick. i just stop eating completely and drink so much fucking water.

It's not a strict press.

Don't pig out completely but recovery is more important than weight loss, you have to have some energy and nutrients for that.

From what I know I usually burn through more calories when I'm sick. Just stick to normal food and don't overindulge in sweets and shit and you'll be fine.

just go to gym and pay strong man to do it

Man water fluctuations for weight tracking are very unpleasant. I should probably stop checking my weight so often but it really is nice when you are able to check day to day progress when it happens.

I don't want to feel like I made a mistake somewhere and somehow gained two pounds in a day though.

is big men picking up chubby girls a fetish? could i make serious money from a youtube channel full of it?

there's already that "police women getting hit in movies" youtube channel, and the countless "eating food silently" or "popping balloons dressed in bright clothes" channels, so i'm thinking this could be an undiscovered goldmine

don't do it, man
i lived my whole life without a scale in the house because of my fat parents, so when i moved out and got one i was weighing myself multiple times a day, every day
all it amounted to was getting depressed because it felt like my weight was going up and down so often it was meaningless.

weigh yourself the same day at the same time every week instead. you will get much more stable and trustworthy results.

Coming from a former lardass, it's really not worth weighing yourself every day. You'll just lose motivation when you'll see that nothing's changed even though you kept your diet right. It just randomly happens. It can also happen in the other direction, I once binged on a fucking sack of toast (20 pieces I think?) with cheese and salami, and the next day I lost a fucking kilogram out of nowhere. Couldn't possibly explain that.
Just do it once a week.

>competition between a bunch of fat autists
>mindset is "do everything to win, no fun allowed"
>literally starving selves to "win"
>develop an ED to try and impress a bunch of randoms on a Nepalese Tiger Taming board
>binge eat after competition because didn't learn how to eat better, just obsess with looking at numbers and trying to get them down.

GetSirius, at 245.7

Thinking about copping some of this stuff lads, do you think the site looks trustworthy?

steroids4u.eu/categories/fat-loss/phentermine-magnus.html

Are you fucking retarded?
Just eat normally without any kind of drugs. You can lose the weight but the hard part will be keeping it for the rest of your life. Do you want to be on drugs for the rest of your life?

Douse your ringpiece in WD40 and strain until the turtle's head pokes out. Drill a pilot hole in the end of the turd with a 1/16 inch bit then screw in a four inch woodscrew until only about half an inch of the screw sticks out. Finally clamp onto the screw with a pair of vice grips and pull the turd out of your bunghole.

my friend is trying to lose weight with me. i'm down 30lbs and she's up 10.
we both use mfp.

I just found out recently that she's been "tricking" the app by searching for her food and picking the option that has the least calories, in addition to apparently eating 100mg of everything instead of changing the measurements. She shoves the app in everyones face, saying "LOOK! I've been on a 500kcal deficit for months now and haven't lost anything!"

is there any hope?? and yes, she is completely aware of what she's doing

>is there any hope of making a woman see that shes wrong
no, next question

>Not realizing there are literal miracle weight loss drugs but (((they))) don't want you to have them

It's cause dummies OD on the shit. See 2g of DNP guy from last thread

you should keep checking everyday.
the higher weight and the bad feelings will only motivate you to do better

Nothing wrong with using medicine user. Just because some faggot goes full retard with it doesn't make it dangerous if used properly.

I've never felt this terrible post-binge before, so hopefully the memory of this will stop me from fucking up again in the future.

There's everything wrong using shit if you can just do it the natural way. You will need the willpower later on anyway because those drugs will stop working eventually. Why not build it up from the beginning?

Did you even open the spreadsheet? Almost everyone has lost a good amount of weight already. You should stop projecting.

>can only eat 1700 calories
I wish i wasnt a manlet so i can eat at least a little more

TVP is pretty good when added enough spices. When I eat TVP I often forget that I'm not eating ground beef.

How do you convince fat parents that they're killing theirselves? Being 50 and morbidly obese is NOT great.

Honestly, my mother came home today and ate about 1k calories in chocolate alone...

Yet she tells me she is trying her 'hardest'

Ask them if they want to be around to meet their grandkids.

worst possible way bro

eat more vegetables and fruit, and more vegetables than fruit.