HAPPY CATURDAY Veeky Forums

Good responses. Mine are all exactly the same
>We're all gonna make it brahs

GET IN HERE ELDERS

summon the gains of the elder gods

What is this evil hijab shit? Gtfo my thread

Delet this

hideous oriental subhumans

didn't start lifting until i was 26 because i was a heroin addict loser, coming up on 30, college educated, great career, full head of hair, still chasing 23 year old tinder bitches because i look young, i'm almost there, i'll have by goal body by 31 and have only done 2 steroid cycles to get it.

Don't let a myth ruin your happiness. Stay fit bros!

>WHO HERE /30+/?
>DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
Affirmative
DID YOU EVEN MAKE IT BRAH?
No, but I'm having fun

>
>>WHO HERE /30+/?
> I am 34
>>DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
>yes, 4 days a week
>>DID YOU EVEN MAKE IT BRAH?
>Only 10 weeks in. Pic is from the other day.
>THIS IS THE ELDERS GENERAL THREAD

Just turned 30, im into girevoy sport,the dark side of strenght...
I lift almost every day.
Making it? Yeah,making my way to the master sport!

fuark those traps

mirin'

29fag here, what do I have to look forward to?

Slower recovery, more joint pain, more comfort with who you are.

Hangovers

30, still lifting, made it? I don't know what you consider making it. Happily married, first kid was born 1 month ago and happy as fuck so to me that pretty much constitutes making it.

Only thing that still bothers me is that I still browse some Mongolian Basket Weaving forum daily

i seriously hope i'm not posting on Veeky Forums when im in my 30s

More of the same old shit to be honest. Life is what you make it so, depending on your attitude it's either gonna keep getting better or keep getting worse.

Is probably say you made it brah
pretty much goal physique looks like

Wizzard status? Magical powers? Yaay!

You will be

True dat

28 year old reporting. I feel like time is running out for me already. I just ruined a relationship with a 22 year old because I wanted to get serious. Why even bother anymore. I'm not going after girls who are at the end of their rope. And the young ones think life is a giant party still because they haven't had to live in the real world yet.

Thats true. I'm 34 and i cant even relate to the 20 yo whores at my college anymore. They mire me a lot but trying to talk to them is a joke

37 reporting in, been here a long time Veeky Forumsizens, still hit it almost daily

Senior Fitizen checking in. 51. Went from 267 to 153 over last 6 months, so will have skin, so will never make it by young bro standards. Pushing down a few more pounds to see how that looks. Started moving the iron around about the same time. However, this form is good enough to bag the toned broads 45+, so... Making it by old dude standards. ENJOY MY GROSS OLD MAN FLESH! You too will get old! (if you're lucky)

what if i already quit drinking at 28?

damn good progress. what was your diet old timer?

and the loose skin doesn't look too bad. could be a lot worse.

Yeah, well - 5 months of strict ketosis (less than 5g carb/day) + calorie deficit. 1 month to present of just eating less of whatever the hell I want, which seems like it'll be sustainable. Lots of eating discipline, no cardio!

>30
>started new fitness lifestyle at 29 having never trained before
>lost 50 lbs of fat.
>Considering my time, I have pretty big shoulders
>Bench 200 DL 275 Squat 255, after some injuries
Never felt or looked better in my adult life. feels pretty sweet.

>30 next week

DESU I look and feel younger than when I was 25

>elder
>30
is the proper elder. It should be 35 minimum

32here lifting for 2 months now
130squat 120dl 8bench /kg
loosing fat fast gaining muscle
115kg and droping
first time took carnitine feels great man

37 here. Benn working out since i was 13, but i think i may be dying of heart disease so i cant go very hard anymore.

WHO HERE /30+/?
DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
Yes.
DID YOU EVEN MAKE IT BRAH?
Yes, mostly thanks to flint stone vitamins and Lenny and Larry cookies.

Literally just hit 30. Scheduled to deadlift 4pl8x5 next Saturday.
Pic related, we are all gonna make it, brehs.

I quit drinking when I was 26

No, 30 is wizzard status. 30 is a Veeky Forums elder. Especially those of us who have been here since the glory days of /bee/
WE ARE THE ELDERS OF Veeky Forums

For only 10 weeks of lifting you're fucking killing it

Dang bro

Turned 39 at the end of April. Can't say I've "Made it" but life is better than it was 10 or 20 years ago. Married three years now, have something resembling a career, go to school to learn new things and travel as much as possible while I lift and do cardio 5-6 times a week. I'm 5'10", currently between 180-185lbs and just need to get an extra 15-20 libs off and I'd be happy, especially if I got a good paying job. Life isn't terrible but not great either while I'm getting mental gains since I started taking Omega-3 pills that my wife got me into!!!FACT!!!

>Only thing that still bothers me is that I still browse some Mongolian Basket Weaving forum daily

I know that feel. :(

You can never leave!!!FACT!!!

>end of April
What day? Mine is Apr 29

>WHO HERE /30+/?
33 here.

>DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
Trying to. Work's been a bitch but I've been trying to go in about 3-4 times a week.

>DID YOU EVEN MAKE IT BRAH?
I'm on my way to making it, but I still have a very, very long way to go. I look at it as I will make it as long as I don't give up and put in honest effort (if you're not sweating/sore as fuck the day after, you're not working at all).

I here ya. I can't get my chest sore for nothin. I literally did 5 sets of 12 on heavy chest flys, WITH super slow negatives. Probably a 4 second negative. Not even sore brah. Nothing

30th. Happy B-day brah!!!FACT!!!

True dat. I actually did a 30+ berfday thread this year, a few weeks ago. Hopefully you were there! Happy berfday mein negger

43, hit heavy weight 3 days on, 1 day off, continuous rotation. Rest pause sets are the key. Windsprints on non-leg days. Total workout time each day is 20 minutes or less. Just enough to add big mass but not overtraining.

> 26
> never had a gf (not a virgin tho)
Is there still hope? I'm 6'2 and reasonably attractive, just too much of a social sperg and weeb

i think this will be me at 30. is that weird or naw

Anyone here work late or night shifts? Just started a new job and it is fucking up my day. I haven't been to the gym in over a week, just some light jogging a couple of times... they have a decent gym at work too, I'm just too tired afterwards...

33, lift 3x week, run 5x week, all lifts are low intermediate if I'm being generous and have pretty much stalled for the last three years. Yep, I suck.

Eat more.
Stop running.

Welcome back gainz.

>Anyone here work late or night shifts?
I work evenings/night, 10-12 hour shift most days.
>Just started a new job and it is fucking up my day.
Yeah it takes time to adjust for some people.
>I haven't been to the gym in over a week, just some light jogging a couple of times... they have a decent gym at work too, I'm just too tired afterwards...
If you have a gym at work and have a lunch break, just eat at your desk and take your lunch break to work out. Do it every day and before long it will become routine. (That advice presupposes your workplace has showers though.) Else, just work out before going to work. That's what I do.

I want to look as good as you in my 50's

>Eat more.
>Stop running.

Yeah, I enjoy running, it clears my mind and stops me from being so damn depressed. I should probably eat more, I stay at 2550 cal, but as soon as I gain weight it seems to be fat instead of muscle. That's all excuses though.

We're all gonna make it brah

Yeah it's fucked. I've worked mid shift, and night shift before. It feels medically unsafe after working all night. The mental exaustion is just so bad. I guess just get ripped or die trying tho brah

Agreed

I agree with you. I love to run. Sometimes you gotta just break free..
(On a treadmill)

i'm 28 and i quite drinking a little over a year ago -- what made you guys stop?

Fear of death.

Hey man, you can! Find discipline! I lift every three days, for six months now. Never miss a day. I don't care what the fart is going on. Every three days. Whole body routine. When I started I was doing BB bench press, but it fucked with my shoulders, I received counsel from lifters even more elder than me, and switched to DB bench press, chest is looking good - for an old guy. You can do it! I don't know what you guys are talking about for the most part with the acronyms of lifting style. But my routine is obviously working for me.

I was a horrible piece of shit. I hate the person that I was. Once i got about 2 solid weeks in, I knew I would never look back.

No more blowing guys for a pint of whiskey on Colfax avenue for this cowboy!

what program you using?

>30
>lift irregularly, eat irregularly
>will never make it
At least I'm not a skelly

In all honesty, my sister put a calender in the kitchen. For every day without a drink, I put a line through that day. After a week or so I thought "look at all those lines! I'm really doing it" and just kept it going. That was almost 8 years ago now. Not a single drop. Because I'm an alcoholic

You look like you made it brah

Senior Fitizen checking in here, I don't know why you're lifting - but if it's for squaws, you look good. If it's for comparison to non-lifters, you look good, if it's for body dysmorphia, you've made it youngblood, relax.

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE OLDFAGS?

GET UR ASS IN HERE ELDERFAGS

27 here. Just got broken up with by a 22 year old bc I lack passion, romance, and didn't show interest in her. Seems like we accidentally dated the wrong girls.

>WHO HERE /30+/?
80 years old here
>DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
i move the heaven and earth
>DID YOU EVEN MAKE IT BRAH?
yeah but
>THIS IS THE ELDERS GENERAL THREAD
please do not call me daddy i am not your father and i have no biological relationship with you.

>80 years old
no way. The oldest I've ever seen on the chan was 60, I think

>90 years old
I'M OLD OK LEAVE ME ALONE

GODDAMI IT
see

Is waiting for some fitizen-tard to supplant this 51 year old as elder in residence.

>36
>started lifting at age 18
>bodybuilding quickly became my religion
>did steroids from age 25 to 28
>got big n' lean as fuck
>haven't used anything stronger than creatine for nearly 9 years now

Still big n' lean as fuck.

Lift and/or cardio first thing in the morning everyday. Making it.

how big of a gains dropoff did you experience after quitting roids? How long do you feel that it took for your natural test levels to return to normal?

>return to normal
Yeah right

I kept my calories high and my lifts as heavy as I could. I lost weight and size because you're obviously bigger on steroids, but I felt totally normal after about 6 months.

I also switched my usual routine to a Dorian Yates one set to failure type of routine for a while, and I think that helped me maintain muscle and strength without over doing it while my body was readjusting.

I'm only 15-20 lbs lighter now but I stay leaner now too. I think I learned more about proper diet and lifting by coming off steroids than I did while using them. And I used 4-10iu of HGH during my cycles back then, so maybe that does make the gains more permanent.

JUST ROUTE THAT MILF POON MY WAY OLD MAN AND THE WAIT COULD BE OVER

still gonna die, m8

FUCK OFF I'M TRYING TO NAP!

They just get worse as the years go by, I'm 42 in August and I'm not looking forward to hangovers in my 50s. I'm wondering how old alky guys do it.

Why didn't you just choose to stay on until the grave my friend.

I'm 28 have trained for 10 years. Natty for 7 years. 3 years blasting and cruising.

I have a hereditary condition that gives me 50% chance of an early grave. I'm hedging my bets that the downside of using anabolics (cardiovascular disease) will be the least of my worries in the decades to come.

My individual circumstances are very different. I tell myself I'm taking a calculated risk. Once in my last 30's I will just slow down and drop to TRT, maybe touch more subtle anabolics like primo and anavar only during that time and some GH 2iu for longevity.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

They are mine friend, and you cannot have them! But O man, they are toned.

I'm 31, still lift (probably more than you); have a hot wife, two great kids, and 150k+ job. I'd say I'm making it.

Grindr

Mazal tov on the kid.
Fitizens like bees. Only a few propagate their genes. The rest make a bunch of noise and are lucky if they get to bury the stinger once before they die.

This. It sounds cheesy but it's literally one day at a time.
The one thing I disagree with is the "I'm an alcoholic." We aren't anything, we DO certain things, have certain habits. the key is to focus on my behavior. If I do certain things (avoid certain people, don't take the first drink, focus on priorities) I won't slip.

Never lift for squaws.

They die

>still lift, probably more than you
If you mean more weight, then maybe. If your saying you lift more often or harder than me, then you can eat dicks player.
>married with kids
You didn't make it, sorry. You got cucked.
I'm 34, never married, no kids. Thats by choice. True alphas know to avoid attachment. Sorry for ripping your asshole open, but dont ever insult the op like that
NOT UP IN HERE

Mazal tov on the post.
Trolls like bees. Only a few propagate their memes. The rest make a bunch of noise and are lucky if they get to bury the stinger once before they don't forget you're here forever.

Your talking about robots, not fitizens