I'm back

I'm back

WHAT IS ALL THAT LARD UNDER YOUR RECEIPT

>that total test

Bad or good?

the normal is around 300

it lists the range right next to it

Damn dude, your fat is killing your testosterone. I'm 33 and 720ng/dl. I'm a 5'9" manlet though so you'll still get laid easier.

Seriously though, as your fat mass drops your test will go up, hang tough.

Anybody know where I can take a test like the one in the OP?

Yea look up test replacement facilities in your area

Btw, did my first injection right now

Also had a full blood/lipid panel done up. They mention live/kidney tests are excellent

I am fat though, so have a few months to get my life back on track

Free test is fine though. user has no excuses his numbers are normal.

I'm actually over 6ft and a former powerlifter

I keep calling myself old in the doc office, and two nurses came in, they wanted to watch, They also said 28 isn't that old and I shouldn't say that to myself etc...

I'm looking to change my life senpai, you guys don't want to know who I actually am

good call

>he actually believes that those 'bodyfat scales' are anywhere NEAR accurate
Those are SHIT that are marketed to gyms to convince people they're fatter than they really are so they can sell them shitty 'personal trainer' packages that don't do a goddamned thing for them.

You want REAL body composition analysis? The answer is the same as it always has been:
Either hydrostatic weighing, or a DXA scan are the Gold Standards.
Skin calipers, administered by an EXPERIENCED person, is an acceptable alternative.
Everything else is GARBAGE.

How and where did you get these tests?

>276ng/dl testosterone
>extremely low estradiol and e2 levels
>6'2 150 lbs

Am i still low test if my test levels are proportionate to my est?

Just talked to my brother, all he could say to me is what took so fucking long and why haven't I done this before

He also, just went off on me, no more breads, no more rice and high carb foods etc..

Guess its time to go back to the gym senpai

Look around your area for hormone replacement clinics, they are everywhere and there was a ton of men in their 30s in the waiting room

>test is more common than you think
>forgot to mention this, doc also mentioned they can get hgh but its a different process to get on hgh after my first 10 week cycle

Don't buy into his meme diet unless your body doesn't handle carbs well for some reason. Just cut calories and find a macro balance that works for you.

I want to know who you actually are, user.

This is 100% legal, stop fucking with me

>standard male

Keto worked ridiculously well for me, and apparently it's pretty good to keep your loose skin in check. I'd go for it if you can handle it. I personally really like eating meat, so my whole diet pretty much consisted of meat for that time, and it worked out perfectly.

His test binding agent is barely into range though and in my experience with low test and replacement test, if the binding agent stays low you will still get a lot of the negatives of low T even if your other numbers are in range

ur retarded
go read a book, depending on the person, anything under 500 can be symptomatic

pathetic, lower than the bottom end of the range which is low as fuck so doctors can never prescribe test. for perspective on 375mg test a week mine is at least 3500 ng/dl as of my last bloods

Why does OP have the test levels of an older man?

>impedance
what is that measurement even good for? how many cocks you can take at ounce?