Is water fasting legit?

Is water fasting legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/lNocJ
reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/573gkb/just_completed_a_77_day_fast_ama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

i dunno man some fish are pretty fast though.

Its what they do to them at guantanamo and those guys look skinny

what the fuck like the fourth water fast thread today fuck off already

no
it's a crash diet that's now gaining ground on Veeky Forums because we're nearing summer time and desperate fatties want to lose the weight as fast as possible without realizing they will still look like shit because their body cannibalized all their muscles from their aspie """diet"""

I guess if you wanna look like a skinnyfat piece of shit and feel miserable everyday then the diet works as intended

it is legit, you will lose weight, its fine if you're a fat fuck and/or you don't care about retaining muscle mass/strength, did 14 days last year just to try it

p.s the weight loss stalled at 0.3 kg per day after the initial water weight

Is no one going to point out this guy's benis is clearly in view

mods pls

i just noticed that

>tfw nobody wants my eggroll

this

I don't think I could fight someone when their mushroom cap is under that much pressure.

Shit I lose more than that on mPSMF

I keked

You don't know shit about shit and are probably a summerfag yourself. Good luck on your 1 pl8 bench mate

>Veeky Forums

>body stores energy as fat for later usage
>body says "fuck it" and uses protein instead of the stored fat which was stored in the first place for this precise purpose
you must be retarded

god damn that dick outline gets me

is that sarah bonito? i dont wanna see her corrupted ;__;

>corrupted
tha't sa funny way to spell BLACKED

you guys sound triggered as fuck but don't worry I understand
mood swings are normal when your hormonal balance is fucked up due to starving yourself with your ""diet""

good luck with your disgusting skinny fat body and eating disorders lmao
(:

>Asian manlet with height comparable to asian femlet,
>small chode seaping through an immodest attire,
> nogainz.
>Ugly gf
>Nigger phone
You aren't exactly in the department of legitimacy are you?

It is.

>autophagy. toxins, bacteria, parasites, dead cells, etc. removed

It can be quite tiring though.

You should research. People used to think the world was flat and witches, etc.

I've seen ketotards post their bodies and they can look good
I've seen IF faggots post their bodies and they can look good
even fucking vegans can look half decent

but not ONCE have I ever seen the body of someone who swears by extended water fasting

why is this? can you explain it to me please?
or better yet post your body with a time stamp

the guy has got to be going commando in those leggings

for those of you unaware (which im sure most of you are). the guy in OPs pic and in pic related is a meme /mu/. The woman next to him (his gf) is a singer for bubblegum bass/electropop band that makes cutesy happy music, therefore everyone on /mu/ was waifufagging. Then an user on /mu/ found her social media and revealed that she was dating a douche bag and chaos ensued.

m.imgur.com/a/lNocJ

reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/573gkb/just_completed_a_77_day_fast_ama/

He can lose more weight by working out and have flat stomach or six pack fasting 2-5 days a week. No loose skin.

And it's not like you do extended fasting all the time. It's a one time reach your goal type thing. Then you can just IF if you want to maintain.

lol, fucking mu faggots.

now let's look back to my original post
the guy you linked to is a skinny fat piece of shit with no muscle
thanks for proving my point

OK, u nigger. You are right, but for the normal population that doesn't take roids and are fat fucks, water fasting works.

I'm sure IF can get good gains due to HGH natty. Dunno. Just started.

suck my dick queer we get more pussy than all of you aspies

>gary numale

gonna need some evidence for that dubious claim boyo

ask ur mum what she was up to last night

she was babysitting your wife's 9yo son Jamal since you were working late again in order to pay for all "your family" expenses

Does he have any nudes? I don't like a tease, just show the dick if you're so proud of it.

>REE

I hate it when dudes wear pants like these.
Just today when I was working out this turbo manlet had these skin tight leggings or whatever the fuck they were called and they stopped mid-thigh.
Looked like someone was just wearing their boxer-briefs in the gym, but he had a tall t-shirt that hides some real estate.
Like wtf I'm not gonna use a single piece of equipment that you sit on if you do shit like that.
Fucking manlets they'll never learn.

>Like wtf I'm not gonna use a single piece of equipment that you sit on if you do shit like that.

lmao you got manleted

Can you imagine asking your gf to take these pictures.?

>>hold on sugar let me just rub my dick til it's hard before you get your phone out

Jokes on you I never do meme ab exercises like the local manlets.

This is the equivalent of all those women posting gratuitous tit/ass pics on instagram lol.

I refuse to believe someone actually thought this was funny

kys filthy race mixer

Neither of them look white, why do you care?

>he doesn't know about the CRUSHER

frigid dissertation faggerino-san

that's it, I'm investing in some spandex pants and working out with a boner from now on

>body cannibalized all their muscles
Wow, how retarded are you? The body will burn fat after depletes it's glucose reserves. This is called ketosis. You don't HAVE to fast to do this but it does happen when you fast.

Get a bathmate and do a pump session before hitting the gym. Seriously makes your temporary girth huge

it goes:
>glucose
>fat
>muscle

if it went the way you say, more people would immediately keel over after being starved for a few weeks due to heart failure

Of course not. Maybe it's just summer or maybe the eye of the frog god has fallen upon us, either way I want the redditors to leave and take their shitty meme diets with them.

I thought it was fany to.