Whoa! HOL' the FR*CK UP!

Whoa! HOL' the FR*CK UP!

This 5'5 garden gnome with a two inch range of motion just told you that should have hit 1/2/3/4 at 3x5 within 6-12 months of lifting!

He didn't even take into account some people start out skelly and some people start out fat!

If you haven't done this there's is something seriously wrong with you! Maybe you should consid suicide you genetic abomination!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Umejp-YdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've been lifting for many years and have to admit he's one of the best fitness youtubers in the game right now, only an opinion though

>OP is salty that he's weak
oh look it's this thread again.

Until someone posts a download link for the NE Overhaul stop making threads about him.

who was in the wrong here?

>1/2/3/4 at 3x5 within 6-12 months of lifting!
I don't get this meme. I know a lot of people who lift and look good and literally none of us did this. I'm still nowhere close after 2.5 years

My own fucking pic for reference

he's right though. 1234 is nothing special and is easily obtainable in

Naturally enhanced:
> mega nz/#!igYwwAZC!n_rmAr0bO68_pYpDGiGFDygUImklvA4K8MvwMDsE50Q

forgot pic xD

He still hasn't accepted the Blaha Chanllenge, right? Fucking scammer... I knew it.

This is how you look and cant 1,2,3,4 for reps ?

Wow, just wow.

it's for strength athletes. One of the only thing I disagree with ADs general mantras is that heavy weight = bigger. While progressive overload is indeed needed to get big, one can add volume at high repetitions without ever needing to step into intermediate+ numbers, nor will he fastly progress towards it unless he's roiding while training in such a rep range.

I know plenty of big(ish) guys that lift bitch-weights regarding Veeky Forums standards and are still bigger than people with twice the numbers posting in CBTs

See, this is the reaction I get every time but it doesn't help me. Why is everyone so strong compared to me???

What is your training routine/program like? Also, are you a manlet?

I know a couple guys who look like that doing 1pl8 bench and such, but they're 175cm tall or under, short limbs etc...

HEIGHT?

If your nips were any smaller they would be non-
existent

he's right tho

those are baby lifting stats. You gotta to be kidding. The claim in OP is perfectly reasonable for any dedicated person and reasonable in 18-24 months for casual lifters, no matter the height.

Ironically Blahino is more of a man than beta destiny. He's actually filmed himself doing those lifts without bands and shit.

if anything, short limbs help you lift more

the guy just did his hypertrophy right

maybe it's frank medrano effect. He looks swole as fuck on pics but compare him to normal sized adult and he looks like a swole baby

I am 5'9" so 175cm on the dot haha. Even my friends who are 5'11-6'1 and are decently fit cannot hit all of 1/2/3/4 for reps after just one year. I swear it's a Veeky Forums meme

my stats
B: 190 for 3
S: 245 for 3
D: 280 for 3
OHP: 135 for 3, my only 1/2/3/4 stat

>the guy just did his hypertrophy right
I did hypertrophy training for over a year straight so you're right

strength=/= size, see for a better explanation.

How do I into doing my hypertrophy right?

Care to give more details on hypertrophy training you did from start?

why is your right nipple smaller than your left? also looking like that and being so weak. shame on you

I did Candito's Upper/Lower Intermediate routine using the strength/hypertrophy template

Now I'm running madcow because I'm tired of being weak

Shame indeed :/

sets of 10
if you're doing e.g. SS as a beginner don't forget to incorporate a few accessory lifts in moderate 8-12 rep range if you want to optimize volume too

Im 22, lifting on and off for a year and a few months, i have had a history of manual labour, I'm 5 foot 9 too.

My
-Squat- 3.5 plate for 3
-bench 2.25 pl8 for 5
-OHP- 1.5 pl8 for 3
-Deadlift 3 pl8 (i don't train it)

I am no where near as muscular as you though, but i am fat as fuck so maybe its underneath mah belly kek.

i feel like you can deadlift more or maybe i just have a crazy strong back? i have roughly the same stats as you except my OHP is lower and my deadlift is 345 for 1 and i know i can probably rep it out 3 times this monday since i did that when my legs were sore as fuck from doing squats a few days before

candito is a great program and those lifts should be at least your 1rm after 1 year on it. my bet is you never wanted to lose your abs so you never ate enough

What's you're bodyweight? You look very lean.

I'm pretty much the same, 5'9, I look really big but I'm only doing 175 lb for 5 right now.

No abs work?

I can definitely deadlift more weight, but my grip strength gives out. If I have straps I can pull 315 for a single

I only weigh 160

I did a good bulk last year and got fat, was still nowhere near 1/2/3/4. I'm much stronger now with abs

you don't get fat on a good bulk. i've been bulking since i started lifting and i never lost my abs

the fuck ?

I've seen girls deadlift more. I'm at 365 DL after 6 months of deadlifting. How did you get so big lifting so little ?

it probably isn't - I'm not that guy but hypertrophy training has its place. If you only train for strength (and thus achieve submaximal volume each session unless you train 2 hours each day), you will get bigger but compared to someone that focuses on hypertrophy you will get comparatively stronger but smaller

rolling for spushups cos i'm bored

What are your maxes?

strength=/=size

you have a higher neuromuscular efficiency due to your style of training. If the other guy started powerlifting, he could probably quickly pick up strength gains given that he already has a large amount of muscle mass

question is how did you look before you started lifting?

Who is this and whats his youtube channel? Always see these threads, never know his name

I can't into strength. Until recently I used to see girls who could outsquat me at the gym

Pic related

I posted em, scroll up

i guarantee you you will be able to into strength if you start madcow as stated - you have an awesome base musclemass-wise, just gotta learn and train how to make your muscles more efficient

I've started March 16th (left) and did a pretty hypertrophy routine for almost 2 months (right)

0.5/1.5/2.25/2.5

6'3, 87kg to 89kg.

You are right. I've been on madcow for a semester now and I've made more strength gains in 4 months than I did in the past 1.5 years

You are weak as fuck nigga wtf

I know that's the case and to be honest, I would like to drop the weight (for joints health) and train with more volume/baby weights, but it gets retarded by now. I look like a skelle, but bench 250, OHP 180 and deadlift 405. But when I try to drop weights I'm starting to do like 15+ reps on each exercise.
How to get bigger benching 1pl8 (which feels really comfy for my joints)? Impossibru. I refuse to bench it 25 times per set or whatever.

Yeah I guess. I wish I was half as big as he is. But his numbers are honestly surprising. I mean, even if he added only 5lbs to his lifts every month, (which is extremely slow progress for begginer/intermediate), lifting for 2,5yrs he would still probably have bigger lifts. Even on purely hypertrophy focused programs, you could probably add weight on the bar faster.

I mean no hate tho, I'm mirin that body hard nohomo

What the fuck!!??

I look like shit, but my lifts are heavier and i've been doing this for only a year.

Like I dont want to be a dick, you look fucking good. But it just doesnt add up.My chest is literally maybe even less than 1/4 of yours but i still bench more wtf.

This is confusing the shit out of me.

What routine?

above 15 is endurance area - I think you should be able to drop the weight towards the 8-12 rep range without it affecting your joints as much.

How the fuck can you guys do 4pl8 deadlifts in like half a year i dont even have that many weights what the fuck.

>it's for strength athletes

For a 181 pound athlete, 2/3/4 plates for a 5 rep MAX (not 3x5), is somewhere between "proficient" and "advanced" according to symmetrical strength. If you hit those numbers in under 12 months, you are extremely gifted, or have a background in sports where you probably lifted, just not as a primary focus.

If you weigh like 165 or less, trying to hit 2/3/4 for 5 reps on a linear progression program will be like running into a brick wall over and over again.

There's no fucking reason to stay on a beginner program once you've stalled out a couple times.

Periodization is still progressive overload, and you probably progress just as fast on something like the Texas Method or Madcow as you would sticking to a linear program when you account for all the stalls and deloads.

if you want to increase I'd advise you to look into scoobys old home training videos - he was one of those lifters that train with comparatively low loads at controlled tension time etc. to maximize hypertrophy.

Another one I stumpled upon recently is Jeff Nippard, which is what you're looking for if you want more hypertrophy as well, all backed with publications

similar to what
is doing except I never squat and dlift on the same day and do more accessory with more volume (pretty much everything 5x12)

also I don't have rest days at all which I know is retarded but if I don't go to the gym I go back to being depressed & eat like shit that day.

isn't the first time I'm lifting, I just had a pretty depressed phase where I wouldn't eat or sleep for 2-3 days straight for roughly half a year during which I lost all my gains.

I'm also on 5g creatine and 3g BCAA a day

most of my gains happened in the first month, pic related

i know this feel. I posted my physique once in cbt thread and people started assuming that my lifts are big

What your program?

unless you're horrifically deformed its by far the easiest one on the list. hard to imagine anything more natural than picking heavy shit from the floor wheres the other three have learning and hammering down the form component draging out the process

>I'm at 365 DL after 6 months of deadlifting

Are you a lardass, a lanklet, or a tall fridge?

>5g creatine and 3g BCAA

Im not taking these.

How important are they? I never understood if all the supplements other than whey are just meme tier of if they actually have a significant effect.

oh yea also 25 min cardio a day

Im trying to increase both strenght AND size.

Started doing the reddit PPL about 3 weeks ago after not being on a program for about half a year.

>How the fuck can you guys do 4pl8 deadlifts in like half a year

They are lanklets

This tbqh
On the other hand my bench/ohp are lagging af.

>hard to imagine anything more natural than picking heavy shit from the floor

Billions of people literally squat every time they want to take a shit. There is nothing more natural than that.

>unless you're horrifically deformed its by far the easiest one on the list

Except that a 405 deadlift is proportionally much stronger than a 315 squat, 225 bench, or 135 OHP. Unless you have freakishly long arms or just suck ass at pushing.

First time using creatine and obviously it's working well, but idk how much of that is just lifestyle change and what is creatine. People seem to say it works though and I'm not gonna try fix what's not broken, especially since creatine is pretty cheap.

ran out of BCAA last week and haven't felt any difference so idk probably wouldn't recommend it but we'll see

Dunno. I'm 6'2 at 180 lbs. 12-15% bf maybe. I have pretty long femurs. My DL started at like 200 lbs and I added 10 lbs every week I could do it. That's theoretically 160 lbs (-->365) gained in 16 weeks, or 4 months.I obviously stalled and deloaded sometimes, skipped gym sometimes etc. so it took me 6 months instead.

creatine will increase your bench by like 5%
its overrated

He's right though if you can't squat 3 plates for 3x5 within 12 months you failed big league

If you can't do this after 1 year of focusing on it you're doing something wrong, I don't know how this BetaDestiny fuck is in any way relevant to 1/2/3/4 though

Holy fuck Veeky Forums is delusional as hell

ITT dyel boys discover hypertrophy training

Cute

now you are white

Overhaul nigga that's the old one

im pretty convinced the guy in the pic is posting all these dumbass threads to boost his sales

nah just fans

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Umejp-YdQ

I watch him for lifting motivation and advice along with Eric Bugenhagen, Clarence and Brian Alsruhe

wow. a roided up manlet with no range of motion. how impressive.

>ROM
Why does everyone bitch about his ROM on above the knee rack pulls? The whole point of the lift is the hold he does at the top do the actual movement part. He says this literally all the time.

Also
>Roids
He is against roids to the point where it's autistic. He doesn't even use supplements lmao.

not* the actual movement part

>He is against roids to the point where it's autistic

>actually believing that

if anyone on yt is natty, alex is. plus he had a huge back from calisthenics when he was like 17. plus manlet proportions obviously

Yeah I believe it. Everything about him screams natural lmao, he'd be way bigger than he is now.

steroid use is so much more common than you know, seriously

>2.5 yrs
>nowhere close to 1/2/3/4

wtf are you doing?

I'm not a Blahino fanboy but he honestly btfo betadestiny's fanboys

Assuming you start at a normal and healthy weight, yeah that's absolutely attainable in 6-12 months of lifting with proper dieting and programming.

Getting swole with minimal strength gains

strength=size

what do you think, physiologically, makes someone stronger? you think it's nuclear power moving the bones? electricity?

no, it's parallel sarcomeres working together aka cross sectional area of the muscle aka size. a bigger muscle is always stronger.

the only reason some big people are weak:

1) amazing genetics visually - bone structure illusions, muscle belly fullness
2) amazing genetics with training response (huge variation among natties) or with body chemistry like testosterone levels (huge variation as well) - never had to lift heavy to grow
3) people with great genetics or steroids who never had to lift heavy weight don't know the correct form to optimize numbers (pressing overhead at a 45 degree angle with a loose body) + never lifted heavy so never had to practice activating muscles in the correct order (called neural adaptation)

holy fuck dude, mad progress

I'm stronger than you but look worse after 3.5 yrs

mirin privilege gainz tbqhfam

Honestly dude this shouldnt worry youm you look great and you are less prone to injury training with low weights

It's more like "ITT people realising SS+GOMAD meme is pretty suboptimal if you're doing it for the aesthetics"

Yeah he rite but I still barely look like I lift

1/3 are in the bag (1.5, 4.5) but no 2/4, so i'm still a novice? most manlet yt trainiers are so shit, like him and fictional patterns

you've put me on suicide watch

holy shit. I lift in kg what you lift in pounds and I look worse than you.
you should become a bodybuilder. you could get enormous without bothering your joints and connective tissue.

So you mean you do 1.5pl8 OHP but can't bench 2pl8? Fuck off

>rebbith
get the fuck OUT of here

It's literally impossible to OHP 1.5 pl8 and not be able to atleast bench 2.5 plate (rather 3 plate, even). I swear some people on Veeky Forums don't even lift and make shit up

>pulling those numbers in kilos
Meh, if you really lift what he lifts in kilos (highly suspect) I doubt he would look more physically imposing standing next to you, aesthetics notwithstanding. It's not hard to look good at low %bf even if you're fairly skinny, especially in photos where you have no reference point.