What is with your obsession with height?

I don't understand why the majority of this thread is so fetishisingly obsessed with something as banal as height? Do you honestly believe that someone with the facial aesthetics of an overcooked lobster, but with an above average height will score sooner than a good-looking guy of average height(a height ranging from 175-180 in the developed world)?

For the sake of the argument, write down your height, mine is 180 centimeters(178.5 during night-time, not sure why).

Yes

>so fetishisingly obsessed with something as banal as height
It's the one thing they can't control and that is out of their hands to change, unlike weight, muscle mass and aesthetics to a large degree; therefor it's a convenient scapegoat for their failures with women - imaginary or otherwise. If you can't change it, it's easier to identify with it the source of all your problems because then you can just accept your fate and not try harder.

Height is important. You have a decent height so you probably don't notice some problems.
50% of women just outright won't even consider dating you if you are close to their height unless you are some godly attractive/interesting person.

You are smart cat, I'm sending you this package as a sign of gratitude for your constructive response.

>It's the one thing they can't control

Isn't it possible to increase height with yoga and swimming?

Is that a global, or merely North American trend?

>giving morning height
hey that's great, I'm 6' then.
Also there's no way you lose 0.6" during the day, you're not even 180 in the morning. You're a manlet even by metricuck standards.
also
>majority of this thread
>thread
did you mean board or something? newfag manlet detected, sage

Honestly a lot of people say it's American, I don't know about that but I do know it happens in cuck countries where women are out of line due to being put on a pedestal. So it's pretty common in the US apparently.

in all honesty my insecurity about my height doesnt stem from dating (am homofag, they dont care)

it stems more from the feeling of being 'less' than someone else
even at 4 years of martial arts training i still doubt wether i could fight off someone much taller than me

5'7 btw

fucking /thread.
You people are trying to find something to blame for your beta behavior, nothing more.

the only reason guys care about height is because women care about height

More like daytime height, but whatever.

>did you mean board or something? newfag manlet detected, sage

Its true, I don't spend a lot of time here, but whenever I do, there are at least two to three height-related threads that get cramped up easily.

>mine is 180 centimeters(178.5 during night-time, not sure why).

The cartilage in your spine tends to compress over the course of the day as you stand, sit up, walk, etc. Most grown men lose about a half-inch in height during that time.

I'm 183 cm tall, and I don't obsess about height for pretty much the same reason that the only child of an upper-middle-class doesn't worry about paying for college.

As a member of the military who travels the world and has banged over 20 women -- it is almost entirely an american thing. Even in countries with a taller average height than America, they still don't seem to put the same emphasis on "6'0"" as American women.

Other countries don't use standard, they use metric, so that stupid arbitrary "6" only matters to vapid american whores. I've only height requirements a few times, and when I converted it, it was like 5'10" -- and before you get carried away, that was maybe a few times.

It's almost entirely an American thing, thank god. One of the many reasons I will never take an American wife.

Implying 6' is out of the manlet zone.
Seriously though
do people actually give their morning height?

salty roleplaying american manlet
also
kek. metric is standard. 95% of the world uses it.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Thank you for the response, and are American women really that cunty?

I've seen many on bodybuilding forums do that, not sure about the rest.

I'm 5'11". I literally do not care about my height.

I'm talking about imperial, dumb asshole.

What a weird way to respond to my post. You sound like a manchild who just had his nerve hit.

Implying he didn't give them the wolf cocc after..

>Thank you for the response, and are American women really that cunty?

Dude. No fuckin doubt. You ever notice how many american military men take foriegn wives? Ever notice how american military females never sertle with foriegn men? It's because foriegn men won't have them. they date them, bang them, but would never marry them so when it's time to PCS, deuces! Thanks for the memories american slut.

When I first got stationed in Europe, I dated one european girl, italian, and I realized "Holy shit. I am never going to marry an american woman!" I have so many male friends stationed here in europe, when I said this they all agreed. Yeah, it's fucking obvious as shit the moment you get here. If a woman is characterized by the general qualities of women, then American "women" are not women.

>Other countries don't use standard, they use metric
that's what I was referring to. metric and standard are the same thing. imperial is just a mistake
>I'm 5'11". I literally do not care about my height.
sure you don't. I'm 1.81 (5'11") and everyone our height cares. I'm not even an American and I feel so fucking short everywhere.

And to think that you're putting up with them in general, patience personified.

That's a personal issue nigga

You feel insecure because there are other attributes lacking about yourself. Analogy: Do you think Bill Gates gives even the slightest sgit what anyone thinks of his crappy haircut? Fuck no. He has so many other things going for him. You are insecure because you care about peoples opinions. There are two things you could do. Either put in work to develop yourself so that you don't waste fucking time caring about stupid uncontrollable bullshit or realize that peoples opinions of you are only on their mental perception of you -- NOT the real 'you'.

Let's say you are stupid, ugly, and short. People see you and think this. Let's say you were no longer stupid, ugly, and short - would you still be 'you'? Yes. Then you aren't these things. These are only qualities people around you attribute to their perception of your personality, or your shell. These are not qualities that describe the real 'you', so why are you ao focused on these imaginary details?

>Given that the average American male is 5'9″ that means that CEOs, as a group, have about three inches on the rest of their sex. But this statistic actually understates matters. In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent.
>58% of CEO's are over 6'0

>would you still be 'you'?
What if I don't feel like a "somebody" at all?

Your point? Physical presentation and displays are easy ways to win negotiations. That is not the case as competition gets more fierce as years go by. What kind of rookie loses out on a deal just because someones taller than them? Try to shill this shit to Vladimir Putin and see what he thinks. Bill Gates, Mark Jewberg, Eminem - all American, all easily less than 6 feet, all created legacies that will go down in history books for their respective field.

Then this screams of personal issues that you are trying to blame on an random uncontrollable source. The problem is you. Not the height. Quit using it as a scapegoat.

You need to think long and hard, in a quiet room with no electronics, about why you aren't happy, and height needs to be left out of it.

No, I mean, it has nothing to do with my height, I just don't feel like a person. I'm robotic and mechanical, cold and distant, I don't have character.

Hey welcome back man, missed ya

Bitch, I am 5'10", Western europe block and while I could, certainly, be 1-2 inches higher I do not complain.
Only thing that bothers me that I will never look good by side of possible, future tall gf. I love 175+ chicks but most of them (even if they say otherwise) will always feel weird having guy their height or a bit shorter.
Fuck this height insecurity, whenever I see a man from far distance (shopping mall, street) and he seems tall
, to the point when we cross each other and most of the time he is my height.
So now imagine perspective of a shorter girl.

>mine is 180 centimeters(178.5 during night-time, not sure why).

>makes seemingly educated post
>doesn't know why people are smaller at night.

Wew lad, should've looked that up before making yourself appear as a fool.

FOOOOOOL

Nah jk man.

what you are is 14 years old f a m

The red flags are numerous. More than just "has kids"

Let's play a game called, "spot the red flags"

I see 10.