moar pls

I enjoy this dump user

I got ya

Fuck it, I'll dump for a bit

Have any for olympic ring exercises?

nope

Loving this, user

I aims to please

Does anyone know why canned fish in water not oil is on there? Is it just for weight loss?

Sorry, not a clue. I can take an educated guess and say it's either for hydration or some oils contain fat.

How's everyone doin'? I'm not entirely sober so I guess I'll ramble a bit

I got my first order of DMZ on it's way. Anyone got experience with it? I hear it's some gooooood shit.

Missing my ex a bit rn, but she's kinda psycho, so fuck it, amirite?

Got promoted recently so me and the boys are gonna celebrate tonight.

I'm sipping some half and half redbull and Sky Vodka. I was gonna take it as a gift to my date last night, but she cancelled last second. Lol dumb hoe

Veeky Forums, I just wanna say, I love you guys. You're all a bunch of wonky goofballs lol

Awwwwww shiiiiiiit Dropkick Murphy's just started playing my dudes

I fucking love punk rock. Rancid hit's me right in the honey nut feelios

...And Out Come The Wolves was easily their best album

So, I got this friend. Let's call him Slade. Slade LOVES bodybuilding. Him, me, and our friend JC all fell in love with it last year while at sea on deployment, right? Slade loves lifting so much. His number 1 idol is good ol' Arnold Schwarzenegger

Well, the problem with Slade is that he's a bit immature. His sole focus is looking like Arnie. The slightest inconvenience to his workout will just completely ruin his whole life. He lacks the ability to accept reality for what it is. He's waaaaaay too rigid.

What he fails to realize is that life is nothing but a series of solving one problem and moving on to the next one. You're fat and lazy? Go to the gym. Now you gotta make time for it, lift correctly, and eat right. Know what I mean? That's all life is, but poor Slade doesn't understand it.

He constantly tells me the only time he is happy is when he's in the gym. He hates women because they are generally stuck up. He doesn't even want to have sex. He's insecure. Besides the gym, all he does all day is play video games, sleep, and masturbate. He's stuck in a rut and it breaks my heart to see him like that.

Well gents, it's been real, but I gotta get going.

>don't date redheads

F u c k y o u

Yes Goyim, avoid religious women!

this one sucks m8

fugg

Yeah bruh. If you left her, remember that you left her for a reason. If she left you, remember that she's a little bitch

If you have apt dont stretch your hammies it will only make it worse.your hamstrings are already beyond stretched and your hip flexors are contracted. Slavic squat a couple times a day to relax your posterior chain and try to increase hip flexibility

that's a nice dick

Does anyone have that goal setting infographic that was posted a while ago? I seem to remember it was plain black text on a white background and was to do with setting daily, weekly and monthly goals.

>your dick will never have a cube shaped top

ty for this senpai

This is pretty retarded. Liking dogs or wearing lipstick makes girls evil? Also if she has any friends at all she is slut and should be avoided lmao what the fuck

tbf if a woman is single and has a male dog you should at the very least consider the possibility that she's fucking that dog. The younger the woman the higher the chance. Latter two are dumb. Didn't read the infograph so can't be more specific because
>TL;DR

This is so fucking stupid on many levels, you can even tell what author insecurities are. Most likely a fedora lord
>hates religious people but treats astrology and Zeitgeist seriously
>hates students living on campus (hi there Elliot)
>is elitist when it comes to popculture
>disdains people who use apple products
>hates people pursuing serious careers, like doctors and lawyers
>that r9k worthy in-depth analisis of womens mind suggests the only woman he talked to was his mother

>which is better lol zyzz died like a little bish trying so hard to be something he naturalluy couldnt achive

This is a good list, but Dale Carnegies book a shit.

It's basically "be fake as shit, with everyone, at all times.

>projecting your fetish this hard

>animu girl themed guides
god bless Veeky Forums

>scarfs
all credibility is lost

>not wearing scarfs
>wearing undershirt under polo
>spending ton of cash on expansive cologne but refusing to pay more than 110$ for shoes
Is this a bait?

>Don't date career oriented women
My gf makes six figures, and the first number is greater than a 2.
You will never know the joy of having a rich gf.