Hey user, have you been hitting the gym recently?

>hey user, have you been hitting the gym recently?
>I can tell all that work has paid off, you look amazing!
>so besides working out what else do you do?
>you... you do have other hobbies... right?

Oui

Of course, I enjoy painting in my free time. Perhaps I could paint you one day, haha.
When I don't feel like doing it, I also like to go down to my garage and make crossbows.

Programming and drones. If I didn't play guitar is probably be a wizard

I can see your nipples

kek

any mountain bikers in here?

Rarely but I love it. It's too bad I'm shit and also a pussy. Thanks for reminding me, I'm gonna hit up the trails in a few days

Oh sure. I'm kind of a bookworm and live to read.

I'm also a big advocate for animals and, being vegan, I am constantly trying new recipes and foods. Cooking is really fun and I need a kitchen partner to help me sometimes.

i'm pretty shit but I'm getting better. what bike you got?

A giant Boulder. As entry level as it gets but it gets the job done. Plus, if I ever go for a lighter bike, it'll be such a treat

i moderate chinese weightlifting forum in my spare time for no monetary compensation

My main hobby is arguing with autists on the fitness board of a Bhutanese cheese carving image board, and sometimes I'll read or play the piano.

get a sik bike when youre more skilled

You sound like a pretty cool dude, would hang out with

moar

Reading books and playing mobas. :^)

Taxidermy

>Read a lot
>Write for fun
>Speak 3 languages besides native one

What are your hobbies?
Sh...shopping? Ah... I see you like to listen to music?

Fuck off.

I make music, play handegg, ride motorbikes and speak french.

What do you do apart from look pretty?

She's singing an Italian opera at Carnegie Hall and mods Royal Enfield frames in her spare time.

Well, user... what kind of books?

Fellas, I just figured out that Rich Piana is an alien from an alternate dimension where Till Lindemann is a tomato that does steroids. :^)

she wouldn't even notice I lift because I look like shit AND have no hobbies

By moba I hope to God you mean LoL and not that gay DotA/hon shit

I-I read dune right now.

what's hon? I only started playing because of blizzard desu. I play their shit.

me

bro lol fucking sucks. dota is where it's at

>not being /fitlit/

I also read books and watch movies. Those are hobbies, right?

I get /out/

I play HotS now. It's casual as fuck but I don't have 8 hours a day to play assfaggots anymore so it works for me

I trade crypto and make TRPG figures with a 3D printer.

Do you make any money off your 3D printer?

I feel like saying "learning languages" as a hobby comes off as kind of autistic.

HotS is kinda fun. Shame it's dead as fuck.

>being vegan
preaching veganism isn't a hobby, get a life.

Oh thank you, I work hard for it. But when i am not, I will be practicing Taekwondo, programming, doing some photography, or maybe partying with friends. You like partying?

They released the 2.0 update so it probably attracted some more people. Too bad they are most likely all faggotwatch players

Girls love guys who can speak multiple languages, definitely not autistic.

My life is
>going to class
>going to the gym
>study
>chill in the pc browsing internet/playing LoL

How I respond to that without sounding autistic

You're a full time student.
She should understand that you are in a grind right now.

I spend hundreds of hours creating incredibly detailed and lore friendly fallout 4 settlements that I'll never show anyone because I'm playing on a potato hp laptop and all my screenshots would be ugly as fuck. At least I'm an architecture/design student so I can justify it to myself by saying I'm exercising my creativity.

got any snacks that dont taste like dogshit? its really hard not to eat beef jerky anymore.

I wrench on my car, my families cars, and my friends cars.

I like to take nature walks and volunteer at my local animal shelter.

tfw would actually just responded with this
>implying women genuinely care about your hobbies
>this is unironically a shit test

Also, a woman's hobbies are literally watching Netflix and browsing the online catalog for Sephora. You say really generic shit and suddenly everyone likes you.

Is this an autist response?
>"The little free time I have is usually spent working or in class"
Grils always seem to accept it

>tfw I actually have no other interests beside lifting, video games, and browsing the internet

It actually makes me really depressed, I just got a car a week ago so before then I could use the "no car" excuse, but now there really isnt any excuse.

There is literally nothing that I'm interested in. Reading, camping, drawing, writing, etc.. All sounds absolutely awful to do in my spare time. I want to do other stuff, but like i said nothing sounds remotely enjoyable.

Of course. None that would ascend my social status though.

>The little free time I have is usually spent working or in class"

Are you talking to women or doing a job interview?

Lmao

>Yea I draw a lot in my free time, and I like to get together with friends to play board games*

*RPGs and Miniature games but you call that board games to normies

This, is definitely true, always mention a social activity if a woman asks you your hobbies, even if it's bullshit.

skiing and boating

definitely dont sit in front of a c-computer for hours a day or a-anything hahaha

Im a fucking dork so yeah.

>board gaming
>miniature war games
>D&D
>Lego
>music, guitar, piano, sax, mandolin
>read a lot
>most likely will be studying anyway, not that thats a hobby

Lifting is like not even my top 5. I just do it, not even a hobby at this point.

how does guitar get you laid?

>tfw no friends to play in a band with
>not even good enough to join a band

Make stuff up. You played tennis once? Well:

>... I also enjoy playing tennis...

There you go, it's doesn't have to be true. It's not a court and no one will verify that you actually play tennis.

And yet nobody mentions the piercing. Fucking degenerates why are you normalizing this.

How do I respond to this shit test?

Honestly, how's a good way of responding what are your hobbies to a girl. I have hobbies but I don't feel like explaining them to other people

this guy iS A dyel tb.h

Something interesting you do on your own that you are good at and something social they could and would want to participate in

Shows you aren't a boring fuck and you have friends.

Bitch you need a cheeseburger

>haha
Jfc man get ahold of yourself

Would you mind if I touched your nipples?

FPBP

I like to go camping with my wife and sons. I also enjoy getting my wife pregnant.

me too.

i guess it is autistic then, too formal maybe?

>Your wife's sons are also your sons
Ew gross, it's 2017
C M ON
M
O
N

>Also misgendering your non-binary children like that

Ps camping is toxic masculinity

/fitlit/ shall rise

I read books
I maintain my herb garden
I study japanese/german
I make CYOAs
I enjoy taking long walks in the park
I volunteer at the local animal shelter and old folk's home
I play the tin whistle

That's all I can think of.

I sleep for 12-16 hrs at a time because why not and then I go to work. also your nipples are poking through your shirt. can I play on your swing now?

THINN

interesting, but how do you read a piano?

Lots of EU4 and WW2 documentaries. Hitler did nothing wrong, fuck the Ottomans.

checked

Please kill yourselves if you actually thought that was so funny it warranted a reply and probably also fuck off b2r.

I play Kerbal space program

Because it's fucking hot, you flaming homosexual. Also shows that the chick has at least somewhat of a wild side to her, which makes it even hotter. You'd realize this naturally if you weren't obsessed with packing fudge and tossing salads.

I work and hang out with friends. Why do I have to do more?

Most girls nowadays have tats/piercings, you fucking retard

In all fairness, most girls today are also whores. Like, not saying all girls with tats/piercings today are whores, but most girls today will cheat if they get the chance. That's why I have a bro to the bro test.

Have a friend try to cuck you and fuck your girl. If she accepts, then she already accepted with 5 other guys, move the fuck on or keep her as a side bitch.

>Italian

Gypsy trash

I make anime music, i mean nu-age prog metal

Does taking mescaline, and other varying hallucinogenics, while catching and identifying insects count as a hobby?

It seems likes something I shouldn't openly admit to women whose walls I'm trying to get into.

Sick.
Got anything you want to share?

Playing guitar, riding my motorcycle, fixing things around the house, chopping wood with my old man

What if she accepts but your bro says she didn't, because he also wants to keep tapping that ass and cucking you for shits and giggles?

You forgot about your hobbies of fedora collecting and fedora tipping, with your record of 28 tips in one day

Find real bros then.

How do you know they're real? Would you just ask the chick if she fucked your bro even if the said she didn't?

Then you lie an say he said she did, and make it elaborate, and tell her she's getting kicked out if she doesn't admit to it. Then kick her out if she does.

It's not hard to manipulate women, I do it all the time.

Thanks man, good advice there. I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

Fuck off Reddit

fucking kek

>looking good for you is a full time job

followed by netflix and scram

My schedule is pretty tight now, I used to hikedriveajeekayakrockclimbbirdwatchskydivesurfscubadiveparaglideliontameifyoudontreplytothispostyourmotherwilldieinhersleepsnowboard on the weekends but I have little time now.

>you... you do have other hobbies... right?
Yeah. I spend my evenings dressing up in women's clothing and masturbating furiously to videos of ISIS executing their prisoners. I also collect stamps and pictures of pretty girls like you.

Speaking of which, what about your hobbies?

Well, I do weightlifting
I also play the guitar, the piano and sing
Driving around aimlessly is also something I like to do
Wouldn't call it a hobby but I'm interested in linguistics and can speak 4 languages

>It's not hard to manipulate women, I do it all the time.

>go on /pol/ 3 hours a day
>haha i am really into philosophy and politics