>Favourite workouts
>Tips and Tricks for beginners
>Results you got w/ bodyweight workouts
>Stories
>etc
----------------
>Be 16
>In gym class
>we have 5 min in the beginning of class to do our pwn warm up, basketball is popular
>I go up to the weightroom before class to try and get a pump
>Eventually start gaining strength in pullups
>Grab onto a bar, feeling confident one day
>Pump out a single pull up
>Hell fuckin yeah
>Try for chinup
>get 2
That was the first time that i had ever done a solid bodyweight excersize besides basic pushups and ab shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C6nELzuCAI
startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html
youtu.be/llwSMLvomRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Calisthenics
Why not just fucking take the time to sprint and stretch a little each day? You don't need that basketball and planking shit. They're trying to make a simple job difficult.

Ill post soke recent webms of my favorite things when i get home :DD
What are you talking about? If i want to sprint and stretch ill do just that, if i want to plank ill plank.

Royal Canadian Air Force program 5BX. No equipment, scaleable calisthenics from beginner to advanced. Do it daily.

Convict Conditioning. Ignore his bullshit schedules and meme history bullshit, get this only for the exercise progressions. Goes all the way from remedial to advanced. Just do all six exercises at whatever progression you're at in every session and do it 3-4x a week.

Army calisthenics. Get FM 7-22. Zero equipment. Do the Prep Drill and the Conditioning Drills (1 & 2, or 3, or 1+2+3) and the Climbing Drill and the Pushup/Situp Drill. BONUS it also has a damn good running plan in it, and schedules for different levels of training.

Skip the gymnastics meme crap and rings and shit.

Anyone have a calisthenics/barbell hybrid workout?
I want to get some of those sweet muscle ups and ring handstand push-ups going

yes, but that are jsut normal exercises which have the benefit to be done outside of a gym

Yeah skip the ring and pull up crap, you dont wanna do cool shit and get really strong or anything. You wanna do a bunch of meme floor exercises and develop muscular imbalances instead.

God you are a fucking moron. Both CC and the Climbing Drill have pullups in them. Which you would know, if you had half a goddam brain or looked at the material before responding.

Rings are a meme. So are planches and l-sits and dragons and flags and all that "cool shit." Fucking pistol squats are a balance trick, I would advise people on CC to do skater squats or high step-ups instead, easier to learn and focused more on muscle.

A place do pullups is about the only thing you need (arguably) other than a clear space to get fit with calisthenics. Actually look at the programs, they are balanced and include good mixes of abs, lower body, and upper body, and as mentioned, a complete running plan and a mixed cali/running schedule for each phase of progress is in the Army manual.

>Convict Conditioning
>Pushup/Situp Drill
>Skip the gymnastics meme crap and rings and shit.

i legit cant tell if youre trolling

t. Someone who can't planche, L-sit or dragon flag
I can see why you may not like some advanced moves like planche but L-sits really? Its a basic exercise and you cant even do that?

Nah bro dont do L-sits you dont wanna have a strong core or anything

and that's why you'll never be as strong as this cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=0C6nELzuCAI

bump
ill post some videos soon

I don't understand the hate towards L-sits and gymnastic rings in this thread. What is the logic behind not wanting to be stronger?

>planches and l-sits and dragons and flags ald all that "cool shit"
>pistol squats are a balance trick

Wow. Veeky Forums has reached an all-time low

Hey fedora boi

It's guys making excuses and trying to feel superior because they lack the skill/strength/dedication to do it themselves. That or just ignorance

I'd say using calisthenics with some weight training to be very beneficial. Weighted chins and pull ups are crazy difficult

Hey ;)
and it's not as if something like a dragon flag is a "trick" because being a trick implies that something is some sort of an illusion or a gimmic. Something like a dragon flag or an L-sit is based on strength and strength alone, training it will make you stronger. It's not a stupid trick you do for fun, you don't even need equipment for it.

This.

ITT wanktards with NO stabilisation strength whatsover

Side dragon flags are a great oblique exercise as well

35kgx5 weighted pull up

I'm traveling for a week and won't have gym access for that time. Anyone got a good bodyweight routine I can use during the trip?

>some kids start a group called "bar motivation" in my town
>swinging n other shit
>in the winter they come to my gym
>everyone hates them, obnoxious idiots with little girls around them bragging
>everyone hates them
>out of nowhere they are nowhere to be seen.

Turns out there "leader" was benching for 2 girls showing off, doing 80kg and he fuckedup bc he only does cali normally. I saw him a few days ago in 8 months again whilst i was benching 140kg. "U got big bro". Ignored him.

Annoying pieces of shit

I don't like the people swinging on bars and shit either to be honest with you. That's the part of the community that's more concerned with doing tricks and using momentum. I like strength based movements much more.

startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html

you can add bridges if you want to hit your spine, or you can find a way to do glute ham raises.

i love me some calisthenics but bodyweight guys can me annoying as fuck

this is my new desktop background
im gonna look at this every day until I can planche

gonna be your wallpaper for a while

We already have BWG, soooooo the fuck is this son?

>post Al kajew
>calisthenics not bwg thread
>thread is shit

Mah dood, hes my inspiration.

Right now im on open planche with straight legs.

please tell me that you're gay

>quasimodo planche pushups

amazing

BWG thread is shit bruh.

thats the hollowbody dummy

He's using shit form to reduce ROM.
youtu.be/llwSMLvomRY

What's the starting strength of calisthenics?

My sister gave me her old gym rings and i've had this pullup bar since forever.

Want to get a routine going.

Poitier pelvic tilt, and protraction. Yall bois can't even planche.