What's your faggots' lunch

What's your faggots' lunch
Rate mine

3/10
No seasoning aside from pepper on the pasta, and maybe salt.

>ketchup & mayonnaise
>raw tomatoes
>555-come-on-now

No variety in veggies, and the chicken seems unappealing.

I'm feeling a strong 3 to a light 4.

that's ranch dressing broooo

It's homemade bacon ranch, hot and spicy ketchup, and brown sugar hickory bbq sauce. The pasta has four cheese alfredo sauce. It's very filling. Anyone wanna guess the calories cause I'm lost but I guessed around 760.

3/10 amateur hour

You shut your whore mouth and show me your lunchy munchy

Rate mine

4.5/10
I'm seeing corn, peas, and brown lentils(?), brown rice, and chicken. Not terrible, but not good either. No seasoning is a major no-no, I don't what's with Veeky Forums and boring seasoning, it's like they've only heard of salt and pepper. Where's chili powder, cumin, turmeric, coriander, paprika, cinnamon, thyme, basil, etc.? Do yourself a favor, and stack up on spices and herbs.

Couldn't tell ya what with all the sauces on there, they can be deceptively high in calories despite portion size, so if you're watching calories for a cut, I suggest laying off calorie-heavy sauces like ranch, bbq, and ketchup.

Crockpot adzuki bean and purple sweet potato curry.
I've added a bit of greek yogurt when plating and I've been enjoying it much more.
Rather bland without it.

r8 mine

I just grilled about 10 lbs of chicken yesterday. 23g of lean protein for 110 calories. That's my lunch, and dinner. Tomorrow it will also be my breakfast.

Night shift 65 hours a week, I honestly dont want to cook. This is a meal for me

gonna get some fat as fuck kfc

>fried anything ever
>manlet portion
>not replacing the cals from frying oil by more pasta
>no broccoli
>sauces

Not gonna make it/10

>american """"""cuisine""""""

Let's be serious for a second, how do these things actually taste?

this

i´m a certified manlet ( 5,8 ) and i eat more than that.
this guy must be a turbo manlet

skelly

it's food for poor people from the north of England

probably like total shit