Drawbacks of getting Veeky Forums

I'll start

None of my fucking jeans fit me anymore

>try to get Veeky Forums
>get /fat/ instead

>Money
>Relationship
>The normies and what have you.

my inner thigh is overdeveloped giving me a visible bulge 100% of the time, making me self-conscious about people looking at my dick. It's inconvenient. Like I'm at the subway and catch elder women looking at it, feels violated.

I care more about my own looks than giving my gf attention for hers. She is pretty sad about it lol.

Waste 2 hours a day looking at the mirror.

My pants keep falling down and I don't have a belt it's pretty bad.

I was picking a box up off the ground and ripped my shirt right down the back. Stupid flannels.

people think its okay to feel you up

see this thread is delicious.

need sauce

how is that goat supposed to grab the bar?

Stretch marks on arms.
I know they'll eventually get less noticeable but it's really bad on my left 'cep.

>None of my fucking jeans fit me anymore
Holy fuck this.
I need to wear baggy pants because regular fit won't go around my thighs
and then I tear a hole in the crotch because of constant rubbing

This.

It's not even that bad for jeans, it's worse for slacks. I have to wear slightly larger pants for work and they look a bit off.

Sauce on that gif? Asking for a friend. That friend is my cock. I want to masturbate furiously to that video.

Can't scratch my back as good as when I wasn't fit.
But maybe flexibility exercises and stretches may help

i have to eat a ton of food daily, and care about my sleeps.

i used to eat 1 meal and a snack a day, stay up late if i felt like it, etc. Now I'm always eating, getting stuffed full of gross ass whey or eggs or whatever, and I have to be rigorous about my sleeping. The other day i was riding my bike back from judo, and i just had to dismount and walk it. Like i just ran out of energy, and i wanted to do nothing more than sleep in the center square of my states capital with the bums. I completely ran out of energy.

So i gotta always be eating, burp-barfing, and sleeping now just to keep the engine running.

It's just an andrew christian ad. No sex, just softcore teasing.

Fat and ugly girls pay even more attention to me

>and care about my sleeps.

tell me about it. I used to actively try to get as little sleep as possible required to function so I could do more shit in the day. Now I feel like I should always be trying to get a solid 8-9 hours for optimal muscle gains.

found the curlbro

I see you myron that quick progression.
They're not even big either.

the logistics of bulking fucking sucks so bad... meal prep/money spent/dishes/actually consuming it all.. it all fucking sucks.

higher test makes me more confrontational at work when my turboautist boss tries to bring the banter but just comes across as condescending and genuinely insulting. makes me want to left hook that faggot in the fucking jaw and knock his teeth out.

always horny.

this is why i do box jumps/hard cardio for leg day instead of squats. not willing to sacrifice Veeky Forums for Veeky Forums i learned my lesson in high school and the beginning of college.

>he does leg day

well to be fair, enough sleep is extremely important for the brain/hormone production, so what you lose in time sleeping you gain back in quality of life/longevity for sure.