after and before

all things die

such as your hairline

could be worse

you could be a faggot

shave head and start lifting

holy fuck you got a man bun and a hipster beard

do yourself a favor and just shave that off

Tying your hair tight back like that is exacerbating the issue you retard. Stop wearing hats and stop tying it, go get it CUT with scissors, and start eating more vitamin E. The best you can hope for is for it to fill in just enough to keep a crew cut.

Objectively wrong.

actually hair loss is from a gene, not from weird daily activities you just made up. he will lose it regardless.

>shave head
>finestaride
>lift

traction alopecia is a thing, but it doesn't look like that's what OP has

isn't DHT anabolic senpai

why would you want to fubar your DHT? Your hair is gonna go op, and its okay. here are your options
1. hat
2. wig
3. shave

and its okay, people go bald everyday.

It's already over.

Just accept it, and move on. It's only hair.

why limit yourself to such hairstyles as enjoyed by mortals? Why not shave your head and wear a hair-hat made to look like a LIONS MANE?

Finestaride just avoids testosterone to become DHT, that means there will be a little more test in your blood.
Since T is more anabolic than DT, we can be pretty sure It won't affect negatively your gains.

man buns suck. i had one for a year, and it made people look at me like a hippie tryhard.

bite the bullet and become the skinhead you were always meant to be.

This was on reddit today, and you have imgur name file. FUck off .

Don't to this, it's a meme. It might be too late for fin though.

It doesn't stop all DHT, only alpha 2 reductase which is not highly anabolism and is primarily responsible for prostate growth and hair loss. Even then it isn't entirely inhibited and is still many times more highly concentrated than within a woman.

This. Some of my best gains have been on fin. I'm not saying it helped, but it certainly hasn't been a detriment.

a-am I gonna make it?

This. Please don't try to fool anyone, OP.

Shave your fucking head

Based

Oh so you understand anatomy and biology? Please
>It's a meme
TA and vitamin E contributing to healthier follicles and skin is a meme? Are you fucking stupid? Answer me that user.

Vitamin E might promote healthy hair but in the end DHT is what will cause a hair to miniaturize. No amount of vitamin E will stop that process. I'm sure it's good for the hair unaffected by DHT but otherwise it's a waste.

my hair is too thick to style

its an abstract kind of feel

This is pathetic, just shave the fuck off you pansy. You're a grown fuckin man, it's just hair.

Poke little holes on your scalp with a needle to boost new folicles

>19

>Hair grows insanely fast, within 2 weeks of a barber cut my hair is way too thick and almost impossible to style properly

>Within 4 or 5 weeks it gets stupid and is impossible to control.

>Used to just put up with when I didn't give a shit about my image but after getting fit did something about it

>Now realise its a huge annoyance, I heard you get hair genetics from your Mother's Father, he had a full head of hair at 70

Atleast its better than being bald? Right?

Delet this

i feel bad for people who obsess over hairloss, just shave it off, it was the most liberating thing for me.

>I'm sure it's good for the hair
See if you don't have full knowledge of the issue you shouldn't write other shit off as a meme. None of this is 100% "just this one trick" shit, but a mix of a lot of shit to try and alleviate it. That's what pissed me off about your post.

This is all I saw when I looked at your op pic for some reason

No, you seem to think loosening manbuns and vitamin E will fix MPB. The guy in OP is fucked. No amount of vitamin E will fix that.

I never said it would fix anything, and if anything made it clear that he was fucked. But to ALLEVIATE, look that word up, the issue all of those things will HELP. You might need to look that up too because you are a special kind of retarded, user.

>all things die
>objectively wrong

Okay.

Alleviate? You think his MPB will stop in its tracks?

You can slow it down. You might need to reread everyone of our posts, you seem to have made a mistake.

You're trying too hard to sound knowledgeable on the internet.

Well it's obvious you're not trying to sound retarded, everyone is different user.

This

I went back and reread the posts and you straight up told OP it might refill. It won't. No amount of vitamins or supplements will fix MPB that severe.

You're right, I'm not trying to sound retarded because that'd be retarded.

Try minoxidil.
I used Propecia for a year and then Dutasteride for a year. Both completely stopped my hair loss but I never saw any regrowth and real Dutasteride is fucking expensive.

I've started using minoxidil several times before but I'd stop after a month because it makes even more hair fall out when it first starts to work.

I've been sticking with it for about 4 months now and I've already had several people tell me that my hair looks really good for some reason. Because it is slowly growing back now and it's noticeable. I'm seriously impressed by this stuff and I can see a real difference already.

>$18.98 for a 3 month supply of 5% minoxidil solution at Walmart
>it's even cheaper online
>get a little spray bottle and use that instead of the dropper it comes with
>spray coat your scalp and rub it in twice a day and after you shower
>it's fucking working!

Typically manbun guy is not a nu male, but they are taxonomically close.

Wrong image.

no manbun,
don't wash your hair everyday ( 2 or 3 times a week)
take biotin and minoxidil
drink alot of water
don't touch your hair alot
get a haircut

everyone's a little different, but for the vast majority of men minoxidil helps with regrowth but does nothing to address the root cause of hair loss, so genetics will cause any regrowth to be temporary. for best results you should use minoxidil+finasteride.

of the two, fin is definitely the more important, although you should stop taking it if you're one of the unlucky 4% whose dick stops working

also don't masturbate 5 or 6 times a day everytime you cum you release dht that causes hair loss

>Hair is curly and impossible to style when it gets long
>When it short my hair swirls in 3 different spots and makes it look like shit
fucking kill me now lads. I just want to be able to comb my hair back

this is what happens when your manbun is pulled too tight, it actually causes hair loss

Stop living the lie. Shave your head. Shave it three times every two weeks. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you are bald, except being bald and growing out your hair. You will make it, but only when you start shaving your head and not giving a fuck about being bald. You look like a faggot with the man bun.

I'm just giving up... Trying to shave it all off as often as I can. This is as long as it gets. I used to have a nice man bun but that's long gone. I'm 28 now. Feels bad man. What ever. At least I'm not ugly. Not handsome either. What ever.

Clean your room

Yeah man. I should... Been working all night. Fuck this shit. And fuck my genes!

lol Aladdin, is that you?

nigga youre doing something wrong curly hair is the best you dont have to style it for minutes every day, you dont have to get a proper haircut, you dont have to do anything to look good, wind and water isnt a problem either
thank god i have curly hair im way too lazy to do anything with straight hair and i would end up looking like a hobo or something

That's me... Haven't rubbed my lamp today. Guess I should do that right now. Got any pictures of girls dressed as airplanes?

That picture really grinds my gears every time I see it

Derma needling is legit. Don't pass it off as a shitpost.

glory never dies

Fucking grossss

Honestly, if you're balding just shave your head, not only can you give yourself haircuts and save assloads of money, but also it takes way less maintenance. You wake up and don't need to style hair, and you never need to worry about greasy or messy hair because you have none! Although I do have hair, I shaved my head once out of curiosity, and although me personally I was less attractive with it, I love the practicality of it. Also, some people can pull off the bald look well. Look at Bruce Willis with hair and when he was bald (he's better bald)

>tfw i cant grow a beard so i cant never be a real numale

i don't get why guys worry about balding so much.
balding doesn't make you look ugly
plenty of guys can pull it off.

for 1 that can 10000 cant

This. Either do research on how to take care of your hair, or just shave it off. Long hair only looks good if you put in effort to take care of it, but none of you faggots do.

Shiiiieeeet nigger you need to get some roids or some testosterone, otherwise you may lose your hair for good.
Or go full skinhead

there are millions of people balding and on the entire reddit sub there are like 20 people circlejerking about it constantly. its affects almost all men by 30. man up you cunt, you will never be a fashion model delusional faggot with or without hair

Im balding and this pic made me laugh so hard now I cant sleep. its almost fucking 7AM. fuck you

im not balding im just replying to you
i thank the lord everyday for the hair i have since im almost 30

im only 20 and every minute i spend on this site makes me want to kill myself. ive been here since i was like 13, if i will still visiting this side by 30 instead of living i will end it

i said this to as well myself when i was your age
yet i still keep commin back and still havent killed myself

fuck i cant type

i spent like 2-3 years without ever visiting this site, having a gf, a healthy social life and skating all day. then i fell into depression and now i just keep coming back because of a habit. its not that a bunch of spergs would affect me in a serious way, but coming back every single day is a symptom and if i cant leave this mindset i better just end it

i remember when I was going through a rough couple of months after a breakup, i'd come here more often than not and lost about 20kgs over those months. Good times were had.

Probably the happiest, yet saddest I have been in my life. It was an amazing feeling felt so alive. The struggle imagining everything I'd do that I couldn't when I was fatter. Now I'm starting to achieve a fuckload of things I set out to do and I feel less accomplished in the victory of things than I did in the struggle of the grind.

How ironic.

I'm 19 and stopped at a Norwood 2.5. I pop a dutasteride a day, but I'm wearing a Hair System right now. You get to keep it on for a month at a time, you can shower with it, swim with it/work out etc. I'm going to wait til i'm older to get a transplant, but it really has boosted my self confidence of having a Norwood 1 hairline again

I am the same, just use paste, mousse (probably don't need mousse), or gel depending on desired look. Wet your hair, dry to the point it's damp but not wet, then work in the product, and style your hair however you want it and let your hair dry.

well i started programming because of /agdg/ and now i work as a programmer instead of moving boxes and sending letters

If he took off the glasses and wasn't low test, then that would be a fucking awesome style. Like if he started blasting tren and gained 60 pounds he'd be a 10/10.

> Ideas
> Achievements
> Your need to be retarded

>started thinning at 17
>ask folks, runs in my family on mom's side
>see pic of great grand dad
>no hair on the crown at 20
>shaved it clean ever since

all I have to do now is lift and make a decision on to beard or not to beard and I'm set

I'm not sure about other people in this thread but what sucks about balding for me is losing my thick wavy/curly hair that girls used to love touching. The past few months my hair has been thinning out to the point where there are parts where a lot of hair is obviously missing and my hair line has gone back quite a bit. What makes it even worse is that I'm only 18 yet I'm losing my hair at a fast rate.

>bald with beard
Great combo just don't get a faggy swashbuckler style like a hipster

They already have severe hair loss. The manbun actually covers it much better than a combover so it's a good way to buy them a few more years of not looking bald.

Women don't care if you're bald if it seems like you otherwise are taking care of yourself.

Shave your head and trim the beard down to something respectable. Don't use rogain, and don't hide your fading hair. Just shave it and keep lifting.

>Women don't care if you're bald-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course it dies. Even time will die

All ideas and achievements will die off with humanity

Your post is very scientific

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHHH

GREAT POST, ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAWHAHA

GREAT THREAD WE GOT HERE BOOYYYS

You get your genes from your mother's side
So you should be looking at your uncle

>You get your genes from your mother's side
What?
You get your genes from both sides

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRR
WRAP IT UP BOYS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
ANOTHER DAY ON Veeky Forums HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH QUALITY!!!HAHAHA

Its a stupid wifes tale

i'm 30 and still have amazing thick hair. i'm thankful every day for it. i have no idea what i would do if i started to bald

Nah you can get your hair genes from either side of the family.

My mother's father was basically old man bald at 26. I'm not. I have the exact same hairline as my dad.

Congratulations

You made it unlike these baldlets

Plugs or game over. Sorry dude, you lost that round of genetics

>i have no idea what i would do if i started to bald
Unless you're a spineless pussy you would deal with it

It's before, after

God damn, every fucking time. Which planet are you on you people. Ffs