Clarence Kennedy deadlifts 705lbs, raw, no straps, double overhanded, like it's fucking nothing

Clarence Kennedy deadlifts 705lbs, raw, no straps, double overhanded, like it's fucking nothing.

How the FUCK do I get grip strength like Clark Ken- I mean, Clarence Kennedy??? I can't even DL 315 without mix grip!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BTNHm3ngyjq/
youtube.com/watch?v=G1ha9lep3f0
youtube.com/watch?v=YQi8xUZ0V90
youtube.com/watch?v=jXlgEPzEU8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well the thing i noticed about hands and deadlift is that your grip doesn't actually get stronger if you mix grip. if you squeeze the bar as hard as you can so it doesn't pry off you'll definitely get a stronger grip. i made this mistake and restarting my diddly's lol because i was diddlying while just letting my hands get pryed.

Roids + a full body routine once a week.

sorry i meant this with double overhand.

he uses what's known as hookgrip, its a necessity for weightlifters and for those used to it (ie clarence) its a stronger grip than mixed for pulls of any kind as well

Everytime he gets posted I suck his dick but for real, this guy is a fucking beast.

What do you do when after a gym session and you grip tightly that your hand hurts the next day? Like when you push your fingers into your palm or twist it a little it hurts. Is this a sign I need to get checked or what should I do?

Huh, so that's why he wears those glasses.

DAILY REMINDER CLARENCE IS VEGAN

I thought so, but 705lbs? Have you ever used a hook grip bro?
Of all the weightlifters that deserve their dicks sucked, he's one of them. Hairy Squatter over here goes ATG with 600lbs, holds down, then pushes up like it's 135. I can't do that with 2.5 plates, my power is just fucked after I go down too far.

He uses hook grip like every other weightlifter has for the last 100 years.

Instead of putting your thumb over your fingers, you place your thumb under your fingers trapping it against the bar and your fingers so the weight of the bar locks your grip in similar to using straps. It puts a lot of pressure on your thumbs though so it takes a while to get use to the pain.

However not even being able to mix grip 315 is a grip strength issue.

Doing more grip work will improve it. Do you warm up deadlift sets with double overhand.
Do rack pulls double overhand holding them at the top for time.
Dumbbell rows and farmers walks or even plate pinching

>However not even being able to mix grip 315 is a grip strength issue.
>reading comprehension
I can mix grip up to ~405 actually.

I get what you're saying though. I've used hook grip, that shit hurts, so I can't understand how his thumb wasn't dusted.

Agreed. I mire so fucking hard at his snatch.

Does he compete? What's he getting so strong for?

Here are several heavy hook grip lifts

Yuri Belkin 410 kg / 904 lbs
instagram.com/p/BTNHm3ngyjq/

Brad Gillingham 400 kg / 882 lbs
youtube.com/watch?v=G1ha9lep3f0

Chris Hickson 363 kg / 800 lbs
youtube.com/watch?v=YQi8xUZ0V90

Chris Riley 320kg / 705 lbs
youtube.com/watch?v=jXlgEPzEU8g

Wow. Most women have only one pussy, but your post has four!

You mean five? there was 4 links and one in the webm

It's hook grip you autist.

He used to but he stopped and I'm pretty sure it's because he'd be busted for PEDs

Nothing wrong with PEDs though

you're pretty wrong
he had an injury

Oh, I saw all five. One of them obviously isn't a pussy. And if you don't know which one, then we found the fifth pussy after all: You.

Well let's see.

All 5 of them are powerlifters.
So it's not "powerfats" making them pussies

2 of them lift sumo and the other 3 conventional.
So it's not "sumo is cheating" making them pussies

3 of them are in competition and the other 2 in training.
So it's not "training doesn't count no judges" making them pussies.

All of them are wearing belts except for Belkin so the only pussy must be you thinking that a belt makes someone a pussy. Go back to slamming 225 with a rounded back.

he was having strong knee pains and still kept training 6x a week because he had a competition. result: fucked up both his knees and failed at the competition. since then he said he doesn't have much interest in competitions right now, just wants to get as strong as possible, but he doesn't discard the possibility of competing again.
source: 2015 interview clarence kennedy - allthingsgym.

hook grips my nigga.

you can say he roids, he very likely does, but you can not take any merit from him. when he was way younger, before taking anything, he was already a monster and could beat 80% of this board's lifts at the age of 18

he is, indeed, a fucking monster

if ur grip sucks, try holding bar at lockout for a few secs each rep, if u dont want to train grip separately which i dont see why wouldnt you if it sucks

It's a sign that you need to harden the fuck up.

>tfw clarence was snatching 100kg in his first year
>tfw you can barely diddy 100kg after a year

Do you think Clarence is a virgin. I do.

Rip in peace you jacked Icelandic fucker.
At least he died doing what he loved.
Lifting weights

aka the Wizard.

Hook grip. Personally, I can't ever do it. But it's useful.

There's no shame in using straps, user

Now he had amazing grip, 1153lbs on a rectangular-handled wheel deadlift

ye, clarence himself uses straps sometimes

Also a 550lb one handed deadlift

He always jokes about his roid use.

One comment was "What anime is this?" and he responded with "dbol z lol"

I didnt get it

hookgrip. plus he's smart, naturally strong, trains for over 8 years and is on PEDs for a while now. there you go.

you lose a fair amount of sensitivity on the thumb after a few months of doing it.

Oh sorry, did you think I was talking to you? Someone just walked in the building with a real foul pussy odor, I was yelling at security on the phone to get it out of here. Guess I typed it too by mistake. My bad bro.

he recently said (as of feb 2017) he's not competing in OWL anymore at all and it's not about his knee injury. everybody knows you're not going too far on any european or even national competition, let alone the olympics (which he has potential to) if you're natty.
he's obviously on PEDs but this hypocrisy within the sports community in general is basically what turns him off. getting busted on drug tests is purely political. he hasn't clearly stated this (yet) but I'm pretty sure he's going to shed a light on it sometime soon.

not if you soak it in your mother's vagina after each set

i like to think that he is because I am.

dragon ball z = d bol z
dianabol = dbol = steroid

i'm glad Veeky Forums is this mature

Unless you're a mega skelly or you have the worst leverages on earth you should be able to diddy 225 after one year of lifting user.

th-thanks

He deserves it, he's crazy strong. I will never not mire him

Ok I have to admit its a bit of an exaggeration. My diddy is at 265 @ 195lbs bodyweight. Pretty terrible.

Theres no footage but I bet he could diddy over 300lbs while being much lighter after a year of lifting.

Thereisnoreasontobealive.jpg