What went wrong in the south?

or like why is it such a shithole. the u.s. on the whole is in a very sad place and it's shameful, but the south is just so very sad.

what happened in places like mississipi? are they beyond saving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFlOOfVDGXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

High percentage of people on welfare drinking soda and sitting on their ass all day.

i should have known you guys would be racist about it :/

But it's fine for you to demonize everyone below the Mason Dixon line as long as you're being racially inclusive?

Well yeah everyone knows southerners are fat, lazy retards, regardless of race

>Southern states have higher black population.

>"Southerners are fat lazy retards....

Hmm, really activates those almonds.

I'm the guy in Montana holding down Fort Chocolate in a sea of honkeys

Normally I'd say correlation does not indicate causation, but...you know. Fuck niggers.

The black people are the only ones who make the South not completely worthless, talking about soul food of course. Its the white people there who are beyond tragic.

Southern fitizen here. It's just like everywhere else, just more farm fields and wild life. Also, no autists making useless threads like you are now.

Soul food is a Southern thing, not a black thing.

The state's in red closely match the distribution of niggers in this country
why?

Most people in the South are still white, and lots of white rural counties in the North are literally just as shitty.

It has more to do with the allocation of national resources. The Metro regions of the Northeast, Midwest, and West coast are a vast majority of our nations economy. Because there's a lot of local discretion about tax money (states and municipalities, low fed tax rate) poorer places like the South get...well exactly what they produce, which is developing nation level civilization.

I live in a city that is 30-40% black and we're pretty tight up here. Lots of black neighbors and clients who work hard and are good people. Shame you guys blame people, white or black, instead of the localized systems that fuck people over.

the fucking labels on that graph

political correctness is AIDS

Surely your not implying that you are a nigger in Montana. There is literally not a single nigger there
>paradise

hmmm

I think I know part of it.
Geography.

In the north, everything is closer together. The cities are denser. Buildings are physically closer. It's all right there.
Making it really easy to walk everywhere.

In the south, shit tends to be spaced far apart. You end up with an apartment in one city, with a job 5 miles down. Then you get fired. Then you get a new job, except this one is 40 minutes away. You just lost your ability to walk to work.

So for the next 6 months, you're doomed to a sedentary job, and a sedentary commute, fattie!

Give me 200mg of Fuckitol, please!

I would live in the shitholest shithole on Earth if it had a walking score about 95 and cost less than 250K.

Cheetos in Pepsi for a soup is a real goddam thing in the South

Nah it's all jokes bby

Doesn't explain Oklahoma, Missouri, North Dakota, Kansas, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio or Michigan.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFlOOfVDGXo

Black != nigger senpai. Niggers are the black equivalent of white trailer trash.

nope, all niggers are niggers. no IKAGO here.

too much meat. Not enough vegetables. Not enough exercise. They're eating retard fuel and they have a retard culture.

No it isn't. You're just a stupid Yankee.