There's a cute musclebear at my gym. How do I, a twink get fit so I can get fucked by him?

There's a cute musclebear at my gym. How do I, a twink get fit so I can get fucked by him?

Pic is him. Yes he is gay.

your a fag, just present ass to him and swap your stds in the shower. No one will be so bigoted as to say something

He's only into musclebears

>implying that's gay

How many of your faggot friends have aids like 7/10 or 3/10. I'm curious how rampant it is amongst faggots. No homo.

Alcoholics Anonymous here

I once had a sponsee, we'll call him Larry

Part 12 steps is to make a personal inventory (Step 4) and to share it with another person like your sponsor (Step 5)

One of the facets of Step 4, in the inventory, is to take an inventory of your sexual conduct in the past you you can live a less selfish sex life for the future

Larry shared with me that in his life he estimated he had sex with over 1,400 men. For 10 years Larry prostituted himself in the French Quarter of New Orleans having sex with upwards of 10 men a day for pay

Larry contracted HIV at some point in his life and reported to me that there were probably countless men he had sex with unprotected while being affected by HIV

Moral of the story ---> Wear a fucking condom

I have sex with my girlfriend unprotected but we both got tested for STDs before we started going raw

None of my friends have aids/hiv. I'm also aids/hiv and std clean.

Can't you get jail time if u give someone aids?

Only if it's malicious in nature. Otherwise it's a civil matter

I had gay, bareback anal sex one time. What are my chances of having HIV, 12 years later?

I think the better question is why haven't you gotten tested for STDs in the last 12 years?

Was it in a tent?

I dont get laid much mate. Last time I had vaginal sex was in 2008 baka

He is qt desu. You would think that muscular gays would get off on dominating a twink every now and then but no, seems like they mostly go for each other. I think it's an ego thing - they want to look like guys they desire.

Something like 1/15 chance that your partner had HIV if (IF) it was a random hookup and you never asked questions.

But even then odds of contracting it from one-time exposure is fairly low. If you're a rampant bareback buttslut and sleep around over time your odds converge on 100%, but this doesn't sound like it.

Also by 12 years later you'd prolly be seeing some symptoms if you caught the buttaids.

Get yourself an STD test anyway you numptie, then rest easy.

I've seen that some anons says "bj aren't homo". So my question is, can you get MED RESISTING AIDS by getting your dick sucked?

Its virtually impossible unless theres an open wound on your dick. Even with anal sex the odds are really small

From receiving?? No. Even giving head to someone with hiv is very low unless you have open sores

If you have an open cut inside your both its possible but not likely. Still can get the clap or gonorrhea though.

GOMAD

also post more pics of him

thicc guys thread?

moar

k den