/fraud/ - Steroid General

Can't get hard from (non-raped) women edition

Newfriends: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Previous Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hv4zEFoKuWo
ftmguide.org/ttypes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

has anybody used any injectables while having kidney issues? my right kidney is only partially working, and i'm looking into doing a test e cycle. any ideas?

oldfags pls come back

Whats your kidney lvls?

Whats yall experiences with roids and tattoos? they would be a more attractive option if i didnt have a pretty detailed tattoo on my arm that could get warped pretty easily

No.

hmm i'm not sure about the exact number.but the doctor said that the right one is only 30% functional.

Day 3 of my 75 mg anavar cycle and I don't feel it yet WTF

I just like petite girls, and certain aesthetics, of course I like tall girls too.

Actually was mirin' this girl from behind the other day, short mini skirt and high socks that cut off mid thigh and do that pinchy thing and red jacket while I was at work.

When I saw her from the front I felt bad because her face looks like she's 13, normally tall girls here (Japan) arent that young.

you know what looks super cool? barbed wire across your 'cep. Classic, aesthetic, and masculine. It's usually flash in studios so you can even get it pretty cheap if you don't mind single twist. traditional twist is usually custom work.

What kind of effect do steroids have on cardiac muscle?

You're using steroids for females

LOL. Just use some Test.

I'm not using a test base suppression from anavar is a meme

>and do that pinchy thing

??????????
make bigger.

Left Ventricular Hypertrophy

Like this

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

That's a child

hnng

Pedophilia is wrong

Yes.

>Getting riled up over cartoons

That's a CHILD!!!!

No it isnt, it isnt real

Did pinning ED solved your acne issues, CHEM?

No, when I was on that high Test/Mast blast, it was so bad only Accutane did anything. I felt like shit while on it, and my lips were fucking cracked as the desert, but it seems to be a life-long effect.

Honestly, just fuck short esters though. I recently ran ~200mg of Tren Ace a week using EoD shots, and I broke out immediately when my skin had been clear for ages up until that point.

I'll stick with a maximum of two 1cc injections of long esters a week using a 29g 0.5" slin pin from now on, shit is so nice and painless.

i've been posting here for 2 years now(is 2 years an oldfag???)

you may remember me as Anonymous?

Is pinning long ester EW the way to go?

I heard good things about pinning long esters ED.

Even on SteroidCalc, it shows that you only drop insignificant levels, long esters jump pretty low from the peak.

I never really notice much of a difference between once a week or twice a week with long esters DESU.

Honestly I'm just a pussy who hates pinning, and so I use slin pins that can only hold 1cc. I'm willing to do it a max of like twice a week, so that limits my usage to whatever I can fit in those two CC's.

Or I could do one overfilled 25g 3cc syringe with 3.5mL gear.

But yeah, if I could pin everything in one shot once a week, definitely would. That's why I brewed my last Test E in MCT at 500mg/mL.

>That's why I brewed my last Test E in MCT at 500mg/mL.

P I P
I
P

PIP free, surprisingly.

It didn't even need EO or Guiacol, it held just fine in 2/20 BA BB.

Don't long esters usually go for 2:15?

How will I know wh n anavar kicks in

When you grow a pussy from taking girl drugs, now fuck off.

Is that why you started with orals?

Even kids inject themselves with insulin needles every day... ahahaha

I put 10mg in my gfs food a couple times a week

This is morally heinous.

I'm trying to make her clit bigger because I can't find it

you should try 50mg bud

How do you miss the clit???

Then try something more androgenic you retard. Sprinkle some dbol.

How much are you guys eating during your cycle? I'm 5'10" 200lbs and was eating 6k during my cycle just to gain anything. I'm off the cycle now but still struggling to get enough calories in, even breaking 5k is hard. TDEE calculators tell me my TDEE is like 2600 which is basically breakfast for me.

No, I used Epi back when PH's were still legal and fell for the "They're not real sterons and are safer and legal" meme.

Are you trying to get fat?

Enanthate is a bit of a rollercoaster once a week, and also bigger injects once a week will as have bigger estrogen spikes.

I mean ideally we'd just have Decanoate or Undecanoate esters of everything available

If youre BnC for some time yeah. If youre planning on coming off then switch to a short ester in the last 3-4 weeks or so will save you valuable recovery time since it can start a lot quicker with short half life esters clearing quickly.

I would like some Trest Deca though.

> girls confirmed for degenerate groomers

3700kcal
6'1 210lb

I saw King Arthur today. V fun if you like sword n sorcery or fantasy in general. Ex called three times during the showing tho.

Spent 2 hours doing lateral raise variations tonight because it was my off day so what else was I supposed to do? Should I buy more tren?

>Should I buy more tren?
mhmm. I've got 9 vials on order. Would be my first time on Tren. Can't wait til I'm wanting to rip my dick off.

People exaggerate. Or maybe not and I already have major preexisting issues with an aggressive sexual nature.

Try it out a report back, I don't feel any Horner on tren. The same 8-12 boners a day and the need to fuck every 3-4 hours stays consistent.

Is tren cough a meme or?

That's really the only thing I'm worried about and people in my house getting suspicious that I'm coughing my lungs up every day at a specific time.

why is there tren cough but not test cough?

Yeah it happens. People exaggerate the impact though.

There is.

did the toblerone for 7 months and only got the cough twice
was e tho.

only lasts like a few mins

what? i was saying, you always hear about tren cough, but i've never heard anyone ever say they got a cough from pinning testosterone. supposedly tren cough is from tren entering your bloodstream after nicking a vein. same thing could happen with test, and arguably, it should more often because i'm sure more people are pinning test than tren.

It does happen with test though. Tren probably just aggravates that mechanism much more strongly. I have coughed with test though.

hmm i'll have to look out for it then. perhaps it's just much more mild since your body doesnt hate test. i read /r/steroids a lot and i've never heard anyone mention it, but everyone is always scared of tren cough.

pinned chest for the first time the other day, spooky feel seeing the needle go towards where you're heart is.
i had to stop after putting half the liquid in because i started to feel like i was gonna pass out. ended up laying on the floor for a few minutes then finished it off in the delt.
whoops sorry friendo, responded to the wrong person.

If you can't pin your forearms youre basically dyel

Did you actually try Trestolone (MENT)?

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING HONKER

youtube.com/watch?v=hv4zEFoKuWo

"But if you haven't been training for at least 10 years naturally, I highly don't recommend it."

Kek. Fuck this gook.

Did glands man finally killed himself ?
pls say yes

First timer how and where do I start my life of /fraud/?

You look at Anzu and you think "Why won't she love me?"

Die.

We wanted your dumbass dead then and we still do now, you worthless cunt

A little birdy told me that roiders here like traps. Would a FtM suffice?

Need your advice, I bought some anavar a while back, at the time it was new to my source's store and there hadn't been any reviews.

Now a few months have passed and it's had some really mixed reviews, some saying it's great and some saying it's terrible. One guy claimed to have had it tested and said it wasn't only anavar it contained something else.

If I had more money I would just throw it away and be more careful next time, but I'm not, I spent a decent amount of money on it and I want to take it.

What do you think? my logic right is to just say fuck it and take it anyway as long as I also have tamoxifen on hand there shouldn't be any real issue, right?

He's got good form.

...and he's ever so fashionable. What a tease.

I think jerry is trap'd out. Plus I don't think he likes FtMs.

Eh. I'd just do it as long as long it's not going to cause you any permanent damage.

ftm's are handsome though I don't blame jerry

>those shoulders and waist

That cunt was born to be a man.

Makes you wonder what HRT can offer a roider if it does this a women what would it do to a man.

looks legit alternative to steroids. I just need to get some of that shit.
ftmguide.org/ttypes.html

>got 60x50mg var for free
Is it worth running it on its own for a mild cycle? I'm not a woman but it seems like a waste not to use it

good for summer, if you are lowish bf and diet is good 50 will make a big difference.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FAGS AND YOU'RE FUCKING VAR

Every single thread there's always three completely fucking nigger brain retards wanting to do var only cycles, why their var isn't working etc. STOP var only cycles are dumb unless you're a girl.

Var will shut you down.

Stay mad

oh wait a second, I read mid cycle, not mild as in var only.
Fuck no, what you should really do is do us all a favour and kys.

Nice one, I was thinking of running 1 week at 50 then 5 weeks at 75 as that would allow me to do PCT before holidays, is that a bad idea? Also what should I run for PCT?

Kill yourself so I don't have to meet your retarded ass in Heaven.

It's a fucking bad idea. It will hurt you. If you don't want to listen to anybody except those who just validate you, why do you even ask? You will crash your test, you will feel like shit, your body will be shit and I hope it kills you.

>legit alternative to steroids

They ARE using steroids.

I've already got it and it was free, I've heard legit things about it as well for a first cycle

So? Don't do oral only cycles.

>MIDWAY
>DISPLAY THEIR MIGHT
>ORDERING CARRIERS
>ADMIRALS AT WAR

>WE MEET AT MIDWAY
>TO WIN THE FIGHT
>TACTICS ARE CRUCIAL
>NAVAL WAR

wait what do you think ftm hrt is?

they inject testosterone into women to turn them into men. that's pretty much it.

>they inject testosterone into women to turn them into men

They will never be men. At best they're convincing men. There's got to be a better way at treating these people than injecting toxic levels of hormones into them.

You get your stuff off tor browser? What website?

NO SOURCE TALK

i was saying baited you, it was an obvious bait shoulda ignored it

>18
>358ng/dl

is it even worth it to PCT at this point?