Fatties at work talking about fat loss remedies (Water + Lemon Juice, etc......)

>Fatties at work talking about fat loss remedies (Water + Lemon Juice, etc......)
>I chime in with: "you know what works better? Calorie Deficit and Exercise."
>Get called into HR a few hours later
>Told to be more sensitive to other's feelings

Cool story bro

What the fuck is it with newfag Veeky Forumsizens trying to one up muggles? They're fucking muggles, don't talk to them about our shit.

give the fatties hell brother

Just keep your mouth shut bro. They know the real solution deep down but they dont want to be told. They just want to bitch and check they're all failing together. I get it all the time in my office.
>'I'm trying that new [whatever] diet ladies. Lost 1 lb in weeks'
Then not even an hour later:
>'are we going downstairs for coffee and cake ladies?'

I just politely decline any offer of cake and just tell them whatever they are doing sounds good but only if asked. Easy life.

See? This guy fuckin gets it.

I agree about keeping to yourself unless asked, but why lie to people when they ask for advice or your opinion?

Because they don't want advice, they want the sweet lie. I've never met someone who took my advice to heart, so I don't give it out anymore. It's gotta come from within you, the knowledge is it there, they need to find it.

>muh evil carbs
>muh eat every 3 hours
>muh dunt eat before sleep
>muh diet sodas will make you fat and give you cancer
>muh fasting is bad for you
>muh fat burner pills
>muh 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight

People will always be retarded, it's usually fatties and people just getting into fitness that spew shit like this.

The simple answer is calorie deficit for weight loss, that is 100% of weight loss. Exercise will just help burn more calories and help retain muscle mass.

Honestly the perfect macro's to me seem to be like 35-40% protein, 35-40% carbs, the rest fats. Low carb is only beneficial when you want to go from like 12% to 7% BF. Fasting as an eating pattern helps some people control their calorie intake, but isn't necessary.

People make shit more complicated then it needs to be.

Wii Fit and Zumba, lad, that's all you gotta say.

See this guy doesn't get it; he's having a little hissy because he's so excited to share his information.

No-one fucking cares. Shut up, get huge, just worry about you.

Why even bother, they dont actually want to put in the work to lose weight they just like to get together and circle jerk eachother over their new fat loss fads.

I still prefer to give them the cold hard truth, they can be taken aback and twist up their face all they want.

awwww did I hurt your feelings?

As said, keep your mouth shut. There's a 0% chance you're telling them that to help them, and a 100% chance you're doing it to let out and reduce your feelings of contempt/disdain towards them. Don't pretend you're doing this for their sake, of course they went and whined to HR.

UNDER AGE BAN

u told them bra XD
i cant believe ur not a manager or a CEO

Lad you can't be like this in real life. It's great that you know a lot about fitness and nutrition, and even better that you want to help others. You know what's not great, though? Forcing your opinion onto others.

Imagine you said you were feeling sick and some vegan dude said "You know what would make you feel better??? Not eating animal carcasses and not inflicting suffering onto innocent creatures"

You do you and pretend no one else exists. If they ask you outright for help, by all means help them. If they just say something like 'oh I went to the gym last week!' or 'Im having a McDonalds salad to lose weight!' just inwardly judge them and outwardly be nice and supportive like everyone else.

Being too honest is how you get nofriends. Being as hard as you are on yourself to others is how you get nofriends and nogf.

>Forcing your opinion onto others.
What's forcing this "opinion" onto others is the reality we all live in. There's an easy way to opt out though.

Sometimes it's fucking hart not to rage when colleagues are talking about nutrition at launch. That one guy, young father, who thinks he knows everything better. Someone says something - he corrects him or adds something to it. Or when he talks about stuff he's read in newspapers a week ago. At the same time he's eating freeze dried preprocessed delivery service meals in tin foil and tells how good it tastes.

I can't with this level of political correctness. And I can tell you're a sensitive sjw vegan loser who tries to impose your retarded died without a full nutritional profile onto others by your vegan example. It's fine to be honest. It's hilarious how honesty offends people like you. I can imagine the HR person telling OP to be more "sensitive" while trying hard no to chuckle. What are they going to do? Fire him for being honest?

>I can't with this level of political correctness.
>I'm too stupid and self-centred to respect basic social niceties, so everyone else has to listen to my tantrums!
You people are worse with the "waah you have to listen to me and not criticise anything I say" than the supposed SJWs you complain about.

>person uses vegan imposing their diet as an example of what not to do
>person must be a vegan imposing their diet
You a a complete imbecile.

Pent up frustration desu imo m8. Finally they get to be da big guy.

You let them wallow in ignorance and you let them die, motherfucker!
Do not waste your energy on trying to help what is in essence already A STEAMING PILE OF SHIT. Because that's what fatties are.
Truly want to help them? Start a side business as a fitness consultant, and have them pay through the nose for the advice. It still won't get through to the majority of them, but you can draft your own service contracts and they can't get your with HR PUSSY BULLSHIT just because they're jealous of your physique.
Use it, and NEVER give it away. It's wasted on obeasts.

>young guy at work wants to get jacked
>suddenly everyone is an expert and chiming in with their bro/girl science

it's disgusting

DYEL detected