youtube.com/results?search_query=Ramachandran
youtube.com/watch?v=s38o_fE_7Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if I call myself "babe" enough times maybe they'll believe it
>maybe I'll believe it!

Need a shop so it just says eat big.

Bigots Brand Ice Creamâ„¢

Attack Helicopter.rtf

So when I tell people (on the internet) I'm agender and asexual, is that what they associate me with?

They're right to do so, you fucking crazy person.

I can't help being agender and asexual tho. I'm not coming out ever anyway, people can't even process normie shit like homos and trannies.

agender is not a real thing user, doesn't matter how many liberals tell your otherwise

I am it, so it has to be a thing. There's no two ways about it.

whut?

divided their calorie intake by 20 or 30 and they'd have the number of bones of theirs that would break when i push them over

no you aren't user. You have a penis and balls. You a male. A cis-male, if you will.

Did you just assume their gender cis-lord?

An adult human only has around 208 bones in their body though...

10,000/30=333

The body has a benis and balls, I don't. I don't really feel connected to the meatsuit. I guess that's the bigger issue.

I figured I'd take the 95% chance

I'll admit that's a far more sane answer than the typical 'non-binary' person, but isn't just saying you're asexual enough? It's not like your gender matters if you never use it for anything

Which is essentially normal, or within the range of normal. LGBT+ and gender snowflakes put too much emphasis on the importance of gender and sexuality as part of a person's identity. It doesn't have to be important if you don't want it to be important, or don't feel it to be important. So what if you're not too attached to your dick, or the idea of masculinity, or whatever.

Now turn it around with some fat neckbeard in a speedo and a fit hot chick being all over him, I wonder how the woman who made that picture would think about that situation

>isn't just saying you're asexual enough? It's not like your gender matters if you never use it for anything

Gender and sexuality are separate. In my case, I guess I don't feel attraction *because* I don't have a sense of gender. It feels like I'd feel attracted to people if I had a sense of self/gender. Maybe other asexuals identify as a specific gender but I can't speak for them. I view asexuality as a disorder btw. I wasn't supposed to be like this.

>Which is essentially normal, or within the range of normal.

In my case it was induced by trauma so it can't be normal.

>LGBT+ and gender snowflakes put too much emphasis on the importance of gender and sexuality as part of a person's identity.

I think they might be right when it comes to gender identity. I could always tell something very important was missing, years before I even knew what a gender identity was. Sexuality feels secondary, like I could be into any number of things and I'd still be the same person. Straight, gay, fetishes, the things that make your peepee hard are secondary. Gender is deeper than that.

>So what if you're not too attached to your dick, or the idea of masculinity, or whatever.

It feels like it's a big deal and I'm a fraud for pretending to be male in real life. That's the main reason I've given up on forming human relationships.

I love looking at cringy fat people like this. Her hair color is fking horrible who in their right mind would dye their hair carrot colored. Hahahaha

>and I'm on the internet even though I'm mentally disabled

replying to this troll...
you all just wasted half of this thread

Might be satire, but is still funny

top kek

>it's an episode of captcha asking for tiles with cars in a picture of a street sign

who the fuck censors this shit like they're private photos and not from a photoshoot, and then also leaves in the watermark

>america

ebin maymay friend, you could contribute something that hasn't been posted thousands of times already then?

>kids, have: 5.5
kek

>guy in top left
I am disgusted by even accidentally touching fat people.

Why is this censored? Her ig is wide open for everyone. No i dont know the name. I forgot it immediately but its out there

fat hate not lib hate pls go

when u spot the waiter with ur food from across the restaurant

>p-pls go
>I need s-saf space :'( :3

Fat and libs are synonymous

Just like fit and pol are sister pages

People have gotten so obese that it wouldn't be possible to pull off a fat joke on that girl anymore, she's too "small" for the joke to get across

they're the same thing

W...where are his genitals?

>Native language
>USA

hiding

i dont understand

american saying
it aint over til the fat lady sings

A saying that comes from Wagner's opera The Ring of the Nibelung. The final scene of the final act of the final cycle is a song from a Valkyrie that was played by a fat lady during it's original run.

Uncultured swine

Thats a pretty good one.

>thin people take up WAY more space than fat people

Christ she couldnt brush her teeth once in a while?

The saying "you are what you eat" never rang truer.

>have 5 wonderful children and another named Brian

Holy fuck my sides

> that cutie with pigtails on the left

>American
Its a British thing actually you culture stealing swine.

>Gender and sexuality are separate
When you have gender dysphoria, yeah, which is a mental illness.

>In my case, I guess I don't feel attraction
You can guess this and that and lie in bed all day doing nothing but feeling sorry for yourself. Read some philosophy and get a grip on life.

>It feels like I'd feel attracted to people
You can feel like this and that, see above.

>Maybe other asexuals identify
Maybe this and that...

>I wasn't supposed to be like this.
You can change it.

>I could always tell something very important was missing
And what was that, your "agender" diagnosis?

>Sexuality feels secondary
>It feels like it's a big deal
Get over yourself, clean your room, read books that don't agree with you, stop hanging out on Veeky Forums, stop wasting your life by procrastinating.

Lord have mercy upon our eyes

autists are known for terrible hygiene

People like this should not be allowed to run around freely, maybe not even to live...

delete this image sunshine

Hitler was right.

your god emperor is a fat piggu tho

Bama was Veeky Forums as fuck

>Save the NHS blah blah

NHS is struggling cause fatty brits can't into health and fitness. The actual state of the British population is disgusting. Eat so much they develop health issues, then go get their free healthcare to try help them when they're not willing to help themselves. Then have the nerve to complain about said healthcare. In the end, fatbongs are the cause of their own problems but refuse to fix it.

I'm ashamed to be British. I hate fatties.

>that empty look in her eyes
These people don't function properly mentally

>still jobless
>still ugly
>still voted most likely to succumb from beetus among graduating class of 2015

And if she ever recovers from the mental illness (kek NOT LIKELY) the internet will always remember her self-degradation.

If you lined up all of the people who cared, it still wouldn't add up to one fuck.

You're thinking of incel, but yes. Guys as flabby as they are full of rage their mama won't fuck them.

>Had a tear in my labrum fixed.
>Was drugged up for the surgery obviously.
>coming out of the anesthesia and see a hamplanet nurse typing shit into my chart at the foot of my bed
>my first thoughts are my first words
>"how can you be so overweight in the medical field?"
>you just need to rest sir
>"is it stress eating? I had an ex become a nurse and she got fat right afterwards too."
>you just need to lie back and relax sir
>"have you ever heard of the keto diet?"
>yes sir I have
>"then what's the problem?"
>She just ignored me and I just didn't bother anymore after that.

>Get over yourself, clean your room, read books that don't agree with you, stop hanging out on Veeky Forums, stop wasting your life by procrastinating.

When I'm feeling down about my mental disorder, I remind myself there are people out there that believe trivia accumulation radically changes neural pathways. That never fails to make me feel better about myself.

>former marine

Why do we do this to ourselves

The scars on his knees... Guessing it's genetics again, kek.

this
it's so classic that the nhs is such a political symbol, none of the drastic cutting and restructuring that needs to happen will ever be done

That's fat people mentality, only applied to psychology instead of physiology. Unless you're a full blown schizo staying in the bedlam 24/7, you can and should be fixing yourself instead of whining about "muh genetics"

kek i hope this story is true

Pretty much. If I mention someone is overweight as a negative thing the first response is something like "she's normal"

Thats nothing to do with gender, jesus ffs. the marxists have misdirected you. You have some form of dismorphia or mental disorder that can be treated.

Look up Ramachandran - one of the top neuroscientists in the world. Watch everything he has ever said

youtube.com/results?search_query=Ramachandran

>carry dwarfism genes

Based keto diet meme

having said that I lost 15kg using it so maybe I should stop chatting shit

Gotta eat bigot CMON

My man

yeah just look how much he can deadlift

youtube.com/watch?v=s38o_fE_7Qc

It's not dysmorphia, it's dissociation/depersonalization. I call it "agender" because that's marginally easier for most people to digest. Successful treatment of chronic dissociation is very rare. CBT/DBT wouldn't work for me.

>too autistic for basic dental care