Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzF7KxckYoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

consistent and hard trenning

Being born an asian manlet

He's 6'4

>6'4"
>still wears moonboots

He's a manlet internally which is infinitely worse.

obviously not steroids, thats what

What the fuck kind of autistic mental gymnastics are you running right now? You bitter jealous neet pos

I met him at hardstyle event a couple weeks ago and he fucking towered over everyone it was unreal.

It changed my life, seeing him next to a whole bunch of other guys with Zyzz shorts and shit slightly aesthetic, but were nothing in comparison to the god in between them.

I am not even being sarcastic when I say this, I am a straight male, but when I saw him there I genuinely felt overpowered by his aesthetics and masculinity, and got a boner and was thinking to myself that I'd probably suck his cock if he asked.

After that moment I realized no matter how much I work out I'll always be 5'9, and my genetics will never be as perfect as his. Some of us are simply not meant to be aesthetic gods like him, and now that I have finally realized that I feel relaxed and okay. He is on the top and I will always be a shitty genetics bottom feeder, I do get inspired by him but I will never attain his aesthetics.

If you see him in person you can truly appreciate him. He is above Zyzz in my opinion.

I'm not wearing moonboots at 6'4"

I'm 6'1" and comfortable in my height.

lmao that sock in pants

Steroids.

you're a peasant compared to him

learn your place

you gotta tren hard evryday

Not sure about the boner thing etc. but he is a god among men

He's open about his steroid use too, that gains him points.

There's something about his incredible physique but his laid back/don't give a fuck attitude too, everything seems so effortless.

His understanding of scared geometry played a huge role in his rise to stardom.

>manlet internally
[Manlets internally]

Damn that's a nice car

350z

fairly cheap as well

No one on Veeky Forums will tell you this, but the honest answer?

Alpha Genetics.

That's literally it. I have seen thosuands of people in CBTs. I have never seen an example where any change in routine, training or even drug use can make someone aesthetic.

It's literally all genetics.

Yeah.
Although imo it's a poor man's Audi TTRS
Which in itself is a poor man's GT-R

I came to this depressing conclusion many years ago, back when Zyzz was at his prime every retard on Veeky Forums and misc was saying "b-but steroids" as if to look like Zyzz all it takes is steroids

I had this grandiose idea of steroids, as if it magically makes you huge and shredded. When I started visiting actual bodybuilding forums and started seeing people posting their progress pics, damn, it was a reality check. You have people doing 15 week cycles with good routines and good diets and they come out the other end still looking like absolute shit.

Generally, you gain 10-15lbs, you still look like shit, except now you are bigger, and then you lose those gains if you come off.

Even if you get shredded your muscle bellies and proportions are 99% likely to be shit or average

>I'm 6'1"
HAHAHAHA
they never learn

natural bodybuilding

>Generally, you gain 10-15lbs, you still look like shit, except now you are bigger, and then you lose those gains if you come off.
This is probabably one of the best summaries of gymceling I've ever read.

I am so glad I have wide shoulders, nice forearms, decent calf beefs, a thick chest, and good neck.

I have zero visible abs, however. Thank beer and genetics. All my fat storage is between my neck and my waist. Ripped everywhere else.

>SOON I'LL BE 50 YEARS OLD

Anabolics just bloat you the fuck up and make you look soft. Everyone knows this

Leaness > Size

They're great for keeping fullness and density on a cut but things like clen and diuretics are FAR more important

Anyone got screencap or link to When he posted his cycle?

This is something I have real trouble understanding. How can this not be obvious? Have people here never played sports in their lives? You train with the same guys from 6-7 years of age all the way up to your 20s. You have the same training schedule, the same height approximately, you all eat the same thing. Do they all look alike? No, they dont.

It boggles my mind how this is not common sense. How on earth can this be disputed. Your body is totally unique, there is no one on earth that has the exact same bone structure, tendon attachments, muscle insertions, hip socket depth, femur length, endocrine system as you. Everyone that has been active for longer than 2 years drinking milk and squatting three times a week for 2 hours knows this. Its just delusional basement dwelling non-athletes without the capacity for critical judgement that come here and spam this board with "is this achievable natty" or "how long till I look like this"

lol

>I'm 6'1"

Fucking manlets, I swear...

sad thing about this is that 6'1" means 5'10" in manlet jargon

wwtl

> the same height approximately

>all eat the same thing

What? No

i guess his point it that people dont look alike despite similar lifestyle over decades. the bodybuilders at gold's gym during the 70s all had the same routine basically and ate the same shit, did the same cycles and yet they turned out to look different from one another

Stop being pedantic, the point I made is clear. Or are you implying that had everyone in my team eaten the exact same meal of chicken breast and rice every day for 15 years, they'd all have the same identical physique, bone structure etc?

>What does it take to look like this
Lifting good natty 3+ years
Add in test
Add in trenbolone

gear

Not true, some steroids make you look harder and more vascular. (EQ, Windtrol, Masteron, Trenbolone,...)

the bogpill

rekt

those are powerlifting shoes LOL

dumbass those are air maxes lol

>everything seems so effortless
yea that happens on tren

He enlightened you, this is a beautiful story of man-love, prostration and acceptance, bless your soul user

Couple of cycles and forgetting to take ai

Dude I think you are taking the memes too seriously.

You're fucking retarded though so that might be why.

>I am a straight male
>I'd probably suck his cock

Veeky Forums

>Yfw 6ft4 Asian is like 6ft8 white person

you're a cuck and this is the saddest post ive ever read. Im 6'3 and have several much shorter friends who pull sluts more often then I do. You guys make everything a fucking height issue and it radiates insecurity off your posts which i can only imagine reflects how you are in real life. kys

>manlet trying to cope lul

>manlet projecting

fuck off insecure beta. Once you realize you cant climb the dominance hierarchy ladder because of your crippling insecurities you can go beat your meat to more pictures of roided out teenagers, you subservient cuck.

People spewing the height meme are usually unattractive skinnyfat lanky guys that are jealous of shorter guy's looks and body

I can definitely attest and agree. The only reason skywalker looks that great is because of his substance use. I can tell you i have been lifting for 6 years now and when you are that tall its crazy hard to actually look big. Most of the time you just look super lanky, especially me at 6'3. I can assure anyone that 5'11 - 6'1 is like perfect male height when it comes to building a great physique. Not too tall, not too short.

I'm 193cm.

>Giant trying to understand what it's like to be a manlet

Don't bother. You'll never understand.

You just suck at social situations or have low self esteem

You hate the lanket meme because you still suck at pulling girls DESPITE being tall.

These manlet hate threads are really fucking with people heads. 1st this, then BLACKED posting. Wtf is going on? Reading this was worse than
>Just a taste...
Because someone actually thinks this.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzF7KxckYoE

This is pretty much true. Steroids improve a physique but only within the confines of one's genetics, which a lot of people refuse to accept. Even when zyzz was small and natty in his late teens he still had a great structure and strong features. You can't fake stuff like that just from juicing hard. Steroid forums are full of bloated acne-ridden manlets thinking they are going to be gods of some kind after their cycle is done. They might continue looking good for a few weeks but 6 months later they're back where they started.

>Steroid forums are full of bloated acne-ridden manlets thinking they are going to be gods of some kind after their cycle is done.

Just imagine how strongly they think that no one is natty btw

is this pasta? hilarious

>falling for the pasta