Gay shit

How do you get a big butt alongside a high-to-medium muscular body?
(Male)

>that pic
What kind of fag prefers brunettes over blondes? Especially that natural blonde people only consists of 13-16% of already small white population.

do a woman butt routine

A gay guy.

WHY IS THE MAGAZINE CALLED "GAY" IF ITS DEPICTING HETEROSEXUAL SUBJECT MATTER ON THE COVER

What if I want muscular legs alongside a large butt? Instead of just burning fat which are most "woman" routines.

squats and any kind of deadlift variation will take care of your legs and butt to some degree. RDL and glute bridge/hip thrusts are one of the best ass building exercises

How do you maintain a degree in fat in a certain area without it going into others? I know that fat builds up faster in areas where there's already fat but is that enough to maintain it in one place and nowhere else?

How do you build it up there without anywhere else?

you can't

Wow, you're a negative nancy.

I do.
That "girl" looks like a zombie btw

i think she looks cute, less people like blondes the better.

Women are braindead.

This one looks fucking ugly as Hell.

I have feitsh for chubb + blonde.

Are you black?

Here's what you do:
Deadlift
Squat
RDL
Leg press
Rows

White.

But what about this?

Neckbeard wigger?

If you need fat to have a fat ass, then you've got bad ass genetics. Look at (brehs) this . This is good ass genetics. He's obviously very cut but the ass is fat.

Glute briges, Hamstring raises, fire hydrants. Basically all the shit girls do.

No, why would you assume that just becasue i like blonde chubby women im nigger or some white trash? Im Euro fag.

>why would you assume that just becasue i like blonde chubby women im nigger or some white trash
Laws of the land.

>If you need fat to have a fat ass, then you've got bad ass genetics.
Really makes you think.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about fat distribution my man, look it up.
To sum it all in a few words; your body stores fat in different areas, depending on your genetics and number of fat cells in said area.
There is no way you could lose fat in one particular area alone, you can only hope to have a high overall body fat %.
This is why people who want abs cut body fat over all, and people who get fat gain fat all over their bodies, with some areas emphasised or neglected depending on your genetics.
But there is still hope for you; gluteus are the largest muscle group in the male anatomy, so you can have a joocy butt by simply getting stronger at squatting and deadlifting.

>There is absolutely nothing you can do about fat distribution my man, look it up.
That's not what I meant.

And I know that, but I was thinking about gaining weight in only one area by burning it everywhere else and then toning it later on.

you must be slav then
aka white nigger

haha man shut the fuck up

Im from Denmark, what the fuck you niggers why do you hate blondes so much? are you just a bunch of niggers that got rejected by them?

Oh, OK. :(

not every slav is russian you know.

sorry i forgot
some of them are juden

>what is historical context

Every time I think it's an exception, stormweenies prove their stupidity again and again

He's not a stormweenie, he's just got nigger tastes.

What's up with this hate for blonde women?

It's not that, it's the chubby chaser.

I guess everybody has different taste but Veeky Forums posts thicc threads all the time with women there being more than chubby. I though everybody here wanted to have thicc qt.

you see its the foundation of this bulletin board my new friend
when group A likes X then group B has to hate X

shitskins attract shitskins. Im a blond guy with blue eyes and I wouldnt breed with a girl that doesnt have those 2 traits

Only the blacks.

>this is what white dicklets believe
im probably whiter than u and i am into thiccccc

You literally talk like a nigger.

high test threads are literally just fat acceptance thread

which month of SS is he on???

>Implying I need to validate my intelligence by typing with proper grammar

>Implying you don't converse with actual niggers who use proper grammar

>Implying you're not autistic.

Wada fuggen fagg

underrated post

>Using greentext on Veeky Forums.
You're gay.

I don't get it.

SS makes you fat

OK, now I get it.

Guys, I fixed my problem. I'm not gay anymore.

you be me
;)

Pics or it didn't happen.

Stop getting trolled.
I love chubby blondes too. Irish here.

>I love chubby blondes too.
But why?

>not knowing that the term gay used to mean happy and was not associated with homosexuality before the sexual revolution

C'mon son

He was joking.